CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

balo wrote:Apparently the beef has been going on since last season. Which obviously affected the team's form.
More excuses! They simply cant believe that their white privilege massa is a sh1t coach! :lol: :lol: They have to rationalize it! How? How is it possible??? How can massa be such a failure? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: It simply cant be Massa! There has to be a reason other than Massa's uselessness. :rotf: :rotf:

John Terry is our man o

Cristao II wrote:
balo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Shebi the problem was Kepa?
Kepa was terrible.

But there are other issues with the team. Starting with Lamps.
Kepa was terrible? Really? He was not as bad as he has been made to be. Do you want to guess what is being said in the dressing room?
Little did I know. The dressing room was apparently worse than I had assumed.

^Can only assume Frank was more partial to last season's troops, who had a greater appreciation for his legendary standing at the club. The new recruits probably felt less obliged to judge him on past exploits and more on his merits as a manager/coach. Theres a lot coming out now about lack of tactical direction, strategy, instruction, with questions over competence at the upper echelons arising as early as last Xmas.

Think Hodgson steps down at the end of the season and Lampard gets another shot at Palace.

All managerial hires tend to oscillate between extremes to some degree. Lampard is a superstar. Tuchel was no kind of player at all. Lampard was already being touted around as a manager by his uncle before he’d even taken his first steps. Tuchel believes in coaching and management as a kind of vocation, something to learn and understand, an intellectual discipline as much as a function of status and personality.

And yes, it is already possible to hear the knives being sharpened, Lampard’s friends in the media taking pre-umbrage at the presence of this outsider, who has already upset a few people along the way and seems certain to have his early collisions and wrong turns.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... nk-lampard

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

I agree with the commentary 100%, those fans are clueless, have you noticed only the English folks are upset about the sack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t41QkGx ... e=youtu.be[/video]
Lampard was trash as a manager

txj wrote:All managerial hires tend to oscillate between extremes to some degree. Lampard is a superstar. Tuchel was no kind of player at all. Lampard was already being touted around as a manager by his uncle before he’d even taken his first steps. Tuchel believes in coaching and management as a kind of vocation, something to learn and understand, an intellectual discipline as much as a function of status and personality.

And yes, it is already possible to hear the knives being sharpened, Lampard’s friends in the media taking pre-umbrage at the presence of this outsider, who has already upset a few people along the way and seems certain to have his early collisions and wrong turns.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... nk-lampard
Remember this :D

danfo driver wrote:Scott Parker does it the right way. Leads a club through the Championship and brings them back to the EPL. While a white privileged cvvnt failed to promote Derby County and only made it to the EPL because he is a white man and has friends who helped him to get a job.
Like I said, Scott Parker doing things the right way and becoming a good coach; while chewing gum face used white privilege to find work. :oops:

Scott is clearly the better of the two
:???:

danfo driver wrote:Image

^ dude is also a trash manager, they have just 2 wins in the league

The usual suspects are going crazy defending him in the media.

The hysteria is completely unsubstantiated, as the case vs Lampard emerges, its becoming all the more obvious, Frankie went straight from amateur production to Hollywood, having not passed go or collected his 200 quid. Too much, too soon. Select few coaches aside, there's precious little emphasis on the intricacies of strategy in the English approach and more emphasis on "get stuck in, express yourself, let 'em know they're in a game". In the multicultural metropolis that is the modern Premier League club, being multi-linguistic from a footballing perspective is essential. Players won't that hidden knowledge that unlocks their inner super saiyan. Sadly, Frank was tactically blank, as many a columnist has concluded, when the results dipped, this deficiency promised a fatality.

Tuchel will be a marked man, the common-sense that should accompany the appraisal of a mid-season appointment, will be redundant, largely a consequence of his predecessor's Legendary standing in the eyes of fandom and England manager in the making, in the eyes of St George. The hounds will be baying for his blood, hoping for the worst and where it doesn't come, sowing seeds of discontent. Goodluck to Tuchel, Jamie Redknapp's punditry during his match will be must see TV.

Last edited by balo on Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bigpokey24 wrote:^ dude is also a trash manager, they have just 2 wins in the league
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your lord and personal savior, Lamps, needed a red card in order to score against them. But Sure .. :rotf:

Bigpokey24 wrote:^ dude is also a trash manager, they have just 2 wins in the league
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your lord and personal savior, Lamps, needed a red card in order to score against them. But Sure .. :rotf:
so you send offerings fast and pray to lampard? :o :shock: :scared: When did you starting worshipping human? that is a blasphemy. May the lord have mercy on your soul Exodus 20:2 and Deuteronomy 5:6.

Danfo talk say the guy no go last come ending january.Chelsea fans seem not to get it.
Chelsea fans need wake up fast and thanks Danfo.
now i see Liverpool fans and Spurs begging him.
Thursday i will know who Danfo forgive from those two clubs,i feel sorry for Liverpool as he might just keep the current curse.

Coach wrote:The hysteria is completely unsubstantiated, as the case vs Lampard emerges, its becoming all the more obvious, Frankie went straight from amateur production to Hollywood, having not passed go or collected his 200 quid. Too much, too soon. Select few coaches aside, there's precious little emphasis on the intricacies of strategy in the English approach and more emphasis on "get stuck in, express yourself, let 'em know they're in a game". In the multicultural metropolis that is the modern Premier League club, being multi-linguistic from a footballing perspective is essential. Players won't that hidden knowledge that unlocks their inner super saiyan. Sadly, Frank was tactically blank, as many a columnist has concluded, when the results dipped, this deficiency promised a fatality.

Tuchel will be a marked man, the common-sense that should accompany the appraisal of a mid-season appointment, will be redundant, largely a consequence of his predecessor's Legendary standing in the eyes of fandom and England manager in the making, in the eyes of St George. The hounds will be baying for his blood, hoping for the worst and where it doesn't come, sowing seeds of discontent. Goodluck to Tuchel, Jamie Redknapp's punditry during his match will be must see TV.
Arry will be hanging out the window ready to give comment every Monday.

so you send offerings fast and pray to lampard? :o :shock: :scared: When did you starting worshipping human? that is a blasphemy. May the lord have mercy on your soul Exodus 20:2 and Deuteronomy 5:6.
Poko Poko,

Arsenal is now 2 places ahead of your beloved Chelsea. And this is an Arsenal team that is having their worst season.

This has to be humiliating for you and your soul. :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu wrote:Danfo talk say the guy no go last come ending january.Chelsea fans seem not to get it.
Thursday i will know who Danfo forgive from those two clubs,i feel sorry for Liverpool as he might just keep the current curse.
Clown. Just like danfo driver.

He kept his whole mouth shut from the day Liverpool defeated Barcelona until 2021. And now's he's twerking from thread to thread as if we don't know he's a Mourinho pant-sniffing groupie. :lol: :lol: Don't be like danfo. :D

kajifu wrote:Danfo talk say the guy no go last come ending january.Chelsea fans seem not to get it.
Clown. Just like danfo driver.

He kept his whole mouth shut from the day Liverpool defeated Barcelona until 2021. And now's he's twerking from thread to thread as if we don't know he's a Mourinho pant-sniffing groupie. :lol: :lol: Don't be like danfo. :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You dey here? Have you checked your thread. I left a message there. :taunt: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You dey here? Have you checked your thread. I left a message there. :taunt: :lol: :lol:
Yes. I saw it. Thanks.
danfo driver wrote: Yeyeman, watch me twerk!!!!!!! Benitez, Gerrarddddd!!! See me, see yansh! Watch me shake am!!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: wth