CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:Apparently the beef has been going on since last season. Which obviously affected the team's form.
More excuses! They simply cant believe that their white privilege massa is a sh1t coach! :lol: :lol: They have to rationalize it! How? How is it possible??? How can massa be such a failure? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: It simply cant be Massa! There has to be a reason other than Massa's uselessness. :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

John Terry is our man o
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Cristao II wrote:
balo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Shebi the problem was Kepa?
Kepa was terrible.

But there are other issues with the team. Starting with Lamps.
Kepa was terrible? Really? He was not as bad as he has been made to be. Do you want to guess what is being said in the dressing room?
Little did I know. The dressing room was apparently worse than I had assumed.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Can only assume Frank was more partial to last season's troops, who had a greater appreciation for his legendary standing at the club. The new recruits probably felt less obliged to judge him on past exploits and more on his merits as a manager/coach. Theres a lot coming out now about lack of tactical direction, strategy, instruction, with questions over competence at the upper echelons arising as early as last Xmas.

Think Hodgson steps down at the end of the season and Lampard gets another shot at Palace.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

All managerial hires tend to oscillate between extremes to some degree. Lampard is a superstar. Tuchel was no kind of player at all. Lampard was already being touted around as a manager by his uncle before he’d even taken his first steps. Tuchel believes in coaching and management as a kind of vocation, something to learn and understand, an intellectual discipline as much as a function of status and personality.

And yes, it is already possible to hear the knives being sharpened, Lampard’s friends in the media taking pre-umbrage at the presence of this outsider, who has already upset a few people along the way and seems certain to have his early collisions and wrong turns.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... nk-lampard
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I agree with the commentary 100%, those fans are clueless, have you noticed only the English folks are upset about the sack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t41QkGx ... e=youtu.be[/video]
Lampard was trash as a manager
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:All managerial hires tend to oscillate between extremes to some degree. Lampard is a superstar. Tuchel was no kind of player at all. Lampard was already being touted around as a manager by his uncle before he’d even taken his first steps. Tuchel believes in coaching and management as a kind of vocation, something to learn and understand, an intellectual discipline as much as a function of status and personality.

And yes, it is already possible to hear the knives being sharpened, Lampard’s friends in the media taking pre-umbrage at the presence of this outsider, who has already upset a few people along the way and seems certain to have his early collisions and wrong turns.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... nk-lampard
Remember this :D

danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Scott Parker does it the right way. Leads a club through the Championship and brings them back to the EPL. While a white privileged cvvnt failed to promote Derby County and only made it to the EPL because he is a white man and has friends who helped him to get a job.
Like I said, Scott Parker doing things the right way and becoming a good coach; while chewing gum face used white privilege to find work. :oops:

Scott is clearly the better of the two
:???:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:Image
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^ dude is also a trash manager, they have just 2 wins in the league
SuperEagles

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

The usual suspects are going crazy defending him in the media.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The hysteria is completely unsubstantiated, as the case vs Lampard emerges, its becoming all the more obvious, Frankie went straight from amateur production to Hollywood, having not passed go or collected his 200 quid. Too much, too soon. Select few coaches aside, there's precious little emphasis on the intricacies of strategy in the English approach and more emphasis on "get stuck in, express yourself, let 'em know they're in a game". In the multicultural metropolis that is the modern Premier League club, being multi-linguistic from a footballing perspective is essential. Players won't that hidden knowledge that unlocks their inner super saiyan. Sadly, Frank was tactically blank, as many a columnist has concluded, when the results dipped, this deficiency promised a fatality.

Tuchel will be a marked man, the common-sense that should accompany the appraisal of a mid-season appointment, will be redundant, largely a consequence of his predecessor's Legendary standing in the eyes of fandom and England manager in the making, in the eyes of St George. The hounds will be baying for his blood, hoping for the worst and where it doesn't come, sowing seeds of discontent. Goodluck to Tuchel, Jamie Redknapp's punditry during his match will be must see TV.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Last edited by balo on Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:^ dude is also a trash manager, they have just 2 wins in the league
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your lord and personal savior, Lamps, needed a red card in order to score against them. But Sure .. :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:^ dude is also a trash manager, they have just 2 wins in the league
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your lord and personal savior, Lamps, needed a red card in order to score against them. But Sure .. :rotf:
so you send offerings fast and pray to lampard? :o :shock: :scared: When did you starting worshipping human? that is a blasphemy. May the lord have mercy on your soul Exodus 20:2 and Deuteronomy 5:6.
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Danfo talk say the guy no go last come ending january.Chelsea fans seem not to get it.
Chelsea fans need wake up fast and thanks Danfo.
now i see Liverpool fans and Spurs begging him.
Thursday i will know who Danfo forgive from those two clubs,i feel sorry for Liverpool as he might just keep the current curse.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Coach wrote:The hysteria is completely unsubstantiated, as the case vs Lampard emerges, its becoming all the more obvious, Frankie went straight from amateur production to Hollywood, having not passed go or collected his 200 quid. Too much, too soon. Select few coaches aside, there's precious little emphasis on the intricacies of strategy in the English approach and more emphasis on "get stuck in, express yourself, let 'em know they're in a game". In the multicultural metropolis that is the modern Premier League club, being multi-linguistic from a footballing perspective is essential. Players won't that hidden knowledge that unlocks their inner super saiyan. Sadly, Frank was tactically blank, as many a columnist has concluded, when the results dipped, this deficiency promised a fatality.

Tuchel will be a marked man, the common-sense that should accompany the appraisal of a mid-season appointment, will be redundant, largely a consequence of his predecessor's Legendary standing in the eyes of fandom and England manager in the making, in the eyes of St George. The hounds will be baying for his blood, hoping for the worst and where it doesn't come, sowing seeds of discontent. Goodluck to Tuchel, Jamie Redknapp's punditry during his match will be must see TV.
Arry will be hanging out the window ready to give comment every Monday.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
so you send offerings fast and pray to lampard? :o :shock: :scared: When did you starting worshipping human? that is a blasphemy. May the lord have mercy on your soul Exodus 20:2 and Deuteronomy 5:6.
Poko Poko,

Arsenal is now 2 places ahead of your beloved Chelsea. And this is an Arsenal team that is having their worst season.

This has to be humiliating for you and your soul. :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

kajifu wrote:Danfo talk say the guy no go last come ending january.Chelsea fans seem not to get it.
Thursday i will know who Danfo forgive from those two clubs,i feel sorry for Liverpool as he might just keep the current curse.
Clown. Just like danfo driver.

He kept his whole mouth shut from the day Liverpool defeated Barcelona until 2021. And now's he's twerking from thread to thread as if we don't know he's a Mourinho pant-sniffing groupie. :lol: :lol: Don't be like danfo. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
kajifu wrote:Danfo talk say the guy no go last come ending january.Chelsea fans seem not to get it.
Clown. Just like danfo driver.

He kept his whole mouth shut from the day Liverpool defeated Barcelona until 2021. And now's he's twerking from thread to thread as if we don't know he's a Mourinho pant-sniffing groupie. :lol: :lol: Don't be like danfo. :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You dey here? Have you checked your thread. I left a message there. :taunt: :lol: :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You dey here? Have you checked your thread. I left a message there. :taunt: :lol: :lol:
Yes. I saw it. Thanks.
danfo driver wrote: Yeyeman, watch me twerk!!!!!!! Benitez, Gerrarddddd!!! See me, see yansh! Watch me shake am!!!

danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: wth
SuperEagles