Italy vs Spain(1-1)

Re: Italy vs Spain(1-0)

Italy needs Locatelli

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

Italy now suddenly looks old and in need of fresh blood. The Spaniards are just picking them apart as they want.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

The English will be licking their chops if they get to the final and meet Italy.
Last edited by Its a Goal on Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

txj wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:35 pm Italy needs Locatelli
And here he is!!!

Re: Italy vs Spain(1-1)

Shouldn't have taken off Verratti

Spain can you please finish haba...

Its a Goal wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:37 pm The English will be licking their chops if they get to the final and meet Italy.
seriously?

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
theDunamis

Post by theDunamis »

txj wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:39 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:37 pm The English will be licking their chops if they get to the final and meet Italy.
seriously?
Yeah, I don't know what IAG is smoking, seeing, or dreaming. :laugh:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!

really clever subs by square head Enrique. Rodri creates the platform for Busi and Pedri...

Someone gets it. Pure Katsidis. Punch themselves before the 5th round.

seriously?
Assuming they get past the Danes, Italy’s countering will be the preferred option ahead of the Spanish laterality.

theDunamis wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:44 pm
seriously?
Yeah, I don't know what IAG is smoking, seeing, or dreaming. :laugh:
Look how ragged the Italians look. Out of these 2 teams it is Italy that looks the more beatable.

All Spain now. But watch for an Italian break

Spain cranking it up. It’s not easy.

Coach wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:48 pm
seriously?
Assuming they get past the Danes, Italy’s countering will be the preferred option ahead of the Spanish laterality.
As I mentioned a few days ago, Spain will pose the greater tactical complexity as you can see here.

But England does not have the quality of Spain to pose these kinds of problems

Resolute defending from the Italians.

txj wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:06 pm
Coach wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:48 pm
seriously?
As I mentioned a few days ago, Spain will pose the greater tactical complexity as you can see here.

But England does not have the quality of Spain to pose these kinds of problems
It is not just tactical acumen that will undo the Italians but fitness. It is partly why they have began to concede goals every match. A team that put them under pressure will force a mistake out of them.

Mbappe that c*nt.

Now England look realistic contenders for this trophy

If Spinazzola was fit I would be very confident in Italy not now. Spain might win this tie

Thiago useless since coming on...

Thiago more stylish uselessness lol

Into penalties it goes. That is the right way to settle it.

Italy lose the first pen. Advantage Spain.

Sleaky72

Post by Sleaky72 »

Unai saves it