Italy vs Spain(1-1)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Italy vs Spain(1-0)

Post by txj »

Italy needs Locatelli
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Italy now suddenly looks old and in need of fresh blood. The Spaniards are just picking them apart as they want.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The English will be licking their chops if they get to the final and meet Italy.
Last edited by Its a Goal on Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

txj wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:35 pm Italy needs Locatelli
And here he is!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Italy vs Spain(1-1)

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Shouldn't have taken off Verratti

Wha choo looking at?!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Spain can you please finish haba...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Its a Goal wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:37 pm The English will be licking their chops if they get to the final and meet Italy.
seriously?

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

txj wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:39 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:37 pm The English will be licking their chops if they get to the final and meet Italy.
seriously?
Yeah, I don't know what IAG is smoking, seeing, or dreaming. :laugh:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

really clever subs by square head Enrique. Rodri creates the platform for Busi and Pedri...

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Someone gets it. Pure Katsidis. Punch themselves before the 5th round.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

seriously?
Assuming they get past the Danes, Italy’s countering will be the preferred option ahead of the Spanish laterality.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

theDunamis wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:44 pm
seriously?
Yeah, I don't know what IAG is smoking, seeing, or dreaming. :laugh:
Look how ragged the Italians look. Out of these 2 teams it is Italy that looks the more beatable.

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

All Spain now. But watch for an Italian break

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Spain cranking it up. It’s not easy.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:48 pm
seriously?
Assuming they get past the Danes, Italy’s countering will be the preferred option ahead of the Spanish laterality.
As I mentioned a few days ago, Spain will pose the greater tactical complexity as you can see here.

But England does not have the quality of Spain to pose these kinds of problems

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Resolute defending from the Italians.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

txj wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:06 pm
Coach wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:48 pm
seriously?
As I mentioned a few days ago, Spain will pose the greater tactical complexity as you can see here.

But England does not have the quality of Spain to pose these kinds of problems
It is not just tactical acumen that will undo the Italians but fitness. It is partly why they have began to concede goals every match. A team that put them under pressure will force a mistake out of them.

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Mbappe that c*nt.

Now England look realistic contenders for this trophy

If Spinazzola was fit I would be very confident in Italy not now. Spain might win this tie
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Thiago useless since coming on...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Thiago more stylish uselessness lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Into penalties it goes. That is the right way to settle it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Italy lose the first pen. Advantage Spain.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Unai saves it