If Saka Missed a Pena for 9ja Eagles...?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
If Saka Missed a Pena for 9ja Eagles...?

Post by Kabalega »

.... in. a final like he missed for England, would he ever play for the Eagles again?

Nigerian Eagles fans would call for his flogging (kuboko) on the spot and banishment back to England.

Some on CE already commented on the lad's God given looks so imagine what they would say if he missed a pena in a crucial final. :scared:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: If Saka Missed a Pena for 9ja Eagles...?

Post by 1naija »

Are you paying attention to some of the clowns on the internet? If anything their vitriol against Saka is the exact reason most foreign born Nigerians don't consisder Nigeria first.

Ask them how forgiven they've been to Odiye 43 years later.
Kabalega wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:58 pm .... in. a final like he missed for England, would he ever play for the Eagles again?

Nigerian Eagles fans would call for his flogging (kuboko) on the spot and banishment back to England.

Some on CE already commented on the lad's God given looks so imagine what they would say if he missed a pena in a crucial final. :scared:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kabalega wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:58 pm .... in. a final like he missed for England, would he ever play for the Eagles again?

Osaze missed a PK vs Tunisia in AFCON 2004 ... no Nigerian made fun of his looks, only foreign CEs like you, ogolo and moises.... folks like me said Saka who looks like a true son of the soil is out of place playing for england and that is a FACt.. we also saw how quick they were to come out and abuse him after missing a PK ... whereas the coward oyinbos chose not to play PKS
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:31 pm

Osaze missed a PK vs Tunisia in AFCON 2004 ... no Nigerian made fun of his looks, only foreign CEs like you, ogolo and moises.... folks like me said Saka who looks like a true son of the soil is out of place playing for england and that is a FACt.. we also saw how quick they were to come out and abuse him after missing a PK ... whereas the coward oyinbos chose not to play PKS
I can’t believe I am agreeing with you on this. And Kabalega, you need to post your pic let’s see how ‘beautiful’you look. Saka is not ugly as he is a creation of God.

To put a teenager in that spot to kick the last and decisive kick shows the faith the coach has in him. But I don’t think it was advisable. Kudos to that brave young man for stepping up. This will make him stronger.

Lastly, some of the English fans just keeps showing how backwards and uncultured they are. Breaking into the stadium and racially abusing their own players. Shame on those ‘eediots’.
Last edited by Cito on Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Uhmm... if an Englishman misses a penalty for Nigeria? :lol: :lol: :lol: CLOWN!!!

He has chosen the country he loves and his country has shown him what they think about his road-side-plantain-seller face! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:46 pm

I can’t believe I am agreeing with you on this. And Kabalega, you need to post your pic let’s see how ‘beautiful’you look. Saka is not ugly as he is a creation of God.

To put a teenager in that spot to kick the last and decisive kick shows the faith the coach has in him. But I don’t think it was advisable. Kudos to that brave young man for stepping up. This will make him stronger.

Lastly, some of the English fans just keeps showing how backwards and uncultured they are. Breaking into the stadium and racially abusing their own fans. Shame on those ‘eediots’.

wah wah wah wah :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

LMAOO @ "this will make him stornger!" Fook him and the country he loves so much! They have not finished with him yet! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:03 pm

Lastly, some of the English fans just keeps showing how backwards and uncultured they are. Breaking into the stadium and racially abusing their own fans. Shame on those ‘eediots’.

LMAOO @ "this will make him stornger!" Fook him and the country he loves so much! They have not finished with him yet! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are in so much pain he decided to play for his country. A therapist may help with your trauma you know. :D :D :D

Wait until your kids decides to play for the country of their birth, not yours. The country they are more comfortable with representing. I hope you will support them, I know I will support mine. :thumbs:
Last edited by Cito on Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

we need to recruit a new generation of posters to this site, the quality for lack of a better word of threads such as this one, leaves a lot to be desired.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

VIctor Ikpeba 'missed' a penalty against Cameroon.

Was he flogged? Was he banished to Timbuktu?

:roll: :roll:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:09 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:03 pm

You are in so much pain he decided to play for his country. A therapist may help with your trauma you know. :D :D :D

Wait until you kids decides to play for the country of their birth, not yours. The country they are more comfortable with representing. I hope you will support them, I know I will support mine. :thumbs:
Wah Wah wah wah wah!!

While i went to bed last night with a smile on my face, you went to bed weeping and b1tching all through the night in abject pain! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

And of course corn-seller face, went to bed knowing that his countrymen hates him! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

It was a beautiful night! :D :lol: :lol:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

1naija wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:12 pm Are you paying attention to some of the clowns on the internet? If anything their vitriol against Saka is the exact reason most foreign born Nigerians don't consisder Nigeria first.

But Odiye was invited back to play despite being in the USA.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...tribalists will go berserk like their racist counterparts are doing in England.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What's you point? Won't Saka be invited to play for England again?

The point of this thread is that self righteous "super" Nigerians are sounding like everything would have been peachy if he missed such penalty for Nigeria.
Cellular wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:21 pm
1naija wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:12 pm Are you paying attention to some of the clowns on the internet? If anything their vitriol against Saka is the exact reason most foreign born Nigerians don't consisder Nigeria first.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

1naija wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:52 pm What's you point? Won't Saka be invited to play for England again?

The point of this thread is that self righteous "super" Nigerians are sounding like everything would have been peachy if he missed such penalty for Nigeria.

Unku, please pay attention to what Kabalega wrote...

".... in. a final like he missed for England, would he ever play for the Eagles again?

Nigerian Eagles fans would call for his flogging (kuboko) on the spot and banishment back to England."

Which Eagle was banished for missing a PK?

You brought up Odiye and I asked you what happened to him? Was he banished?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

BTW, I hate spending energy talking about a British player's performance in a Euro Cup on Eagle's Nest.

This topic should be on World Sports or World Football. :veryangry: :curse:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:15 pm BTW, I hate spending energy talking about a British player's performance in a Euro Cup on Eagle's Nest.

This topic should be on World Sports or World Football. :veryangry: :curse:
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Cellular wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:11 pm

VIctor Ikpeba 'missed' a penalty against Cameroon.

Was he flogged? Was he banished to Timbuktu?

:roll: :roll:
Kanu did as well. Oruma missed in the 2002 semi final against Senegal in extra time. If Saka had missed a penalty for Nigeria he would get lot of sympathy. People will say, "that small boy tried but he was unlucky oh". Kabalega chose the wrong issue to troll us with.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

1naija wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:52 pm What's you point? Won't Saka be invited to play for England again?

Our history of similar events suggests that we would not have condemned Saka.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Past history would point out the response. We have players that have missed and came back and were consoled.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

KPOM!

Why was the thread moved from EN?
It's about Nigerian fans and their Eagles, not Saka.

A lad like Saka and his family would also look at how Keshi and Amodu were (to put it mildly) mistreated.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

he will learn, great players have missed penalties and always will, its part and parcel of the game
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:09 pm we need to recruit a new generation of posters to this site, the quality for lack of a better word of threads such as this one, leaves a lot to be desired.
Everything in the OP was intentional. Missed apostrophes and all....

A good post is like a good piece of art. Everyone takes or sees what they want out of it. :D
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You have opened this post elsewhere? :sneaky: My post was locked faster than Blessing Okagbare picking up her fallen wig!
Last edited by Field Marshall Ogolo on Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga