I hope this teaches European born Blacks that they see you differently.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I hope this teaches European born Blacks that they see you differently.

Post by pajimoh »

I can't fardom how some people try to exploit a sad situation to make brainless point.
Why not advice black people to stop playing sports in England all together since they could still be abused doing the same for their clubs?

We complain about "brain drain" of Nigeria trained health worker but we think clubs will invest in these players without any first refusal of the best ones?

Some always try and make this UK/US argument as if blacks in the US are having a whale of a time.

Let us blacks all over continue to fight for our rights wherever we find ourselves whatever challenges we face.

The likes of Asamoah Gyan is still getting abused today and not by white people.

There are cvnts in every country and in every race. The fight goes on..
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Coach wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:48 am Dont mind them, ask Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, visiting order permitting, if he sees all Nigerians the same. Mankind is inherently divisive, long before similarity, difference is seen. Is this a charge that rests at the feet of Europeans alone? The world over, all manner of b*stardry is inflicted upon the "different", more so if they are in the minority. It never ceases to amaze how Africans enjoy the comparative advantages of being diaspora, look upon other diaspora and conclude "they should go and represent their fatherland". What better way to represent patrilineage, than to pack up and sail back to Onitsha, Akwa-Ibom and alike and settle. Is it only when boos and bananas decorate the pitch that the bigotry and bias of Winterbottom becomes apparent? Was not an African-American suffocated in broad daylight by law enforcement, yet still African-Americans reside in land of the free, boast American passports and employ Hank Anukuesque American accents to showcase their LAness.

Truth is, human beings are animals, much like the rest, wild ad barbarous. If its not black this and that, its illiterate cow herder this and that...The answer is not the fire instead of the frying pan.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

marko wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:52 pm reason why we should develop the African continent, we are blessed with everything in africa except good leadership
...develop Africa? Look at what is going on in little Africa aka Haiti.
Haitians from abroad were conned to go kill their leader so the white massa will continue lord over them.
So far the 3 identified Haitian-Americans have been dubbed as con men by those who know them in the USA.
We are our own worse enemy. Look within.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

BAP wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:55 pm
felarey wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:00 am Keyboard warriors banging away on their keyboards outside Nigeria, telling Saka what to do best while enduring racism.
No mind them ..

Sanni Kaita was called a useless aboki on this very forum after his mishap at the 2010 WC . The guy never wore an eagles shirt again .
The likes of Ahmed Musa and Shehu are routinely abused on this forum for their northern roots never mind the fact that Ahmed Musa is probably more Edo than Northern
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Chieeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiii! Here he comes, BAP is back! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

BAP, how bodi? I was worried oh! I was going to yab you for your MAGAness :lol: from now until next tomorrow, but I will refrain because I am too happy to see you back. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:31 am
ohsee wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:53 pm
King Futcha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:40 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:29 pm
King Futcha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:23 pm "Choosing Nigeria over England would be a tough decision,"*Bukayo Saka*told Own Goal Nigeria when asked about his decision to pledge international allegiance to England."

My whole family has been in England like forever, it would be very strange for me to adapt to an environment that I had never been in since growing up.

"When I grew up all my documents stated that I am English. Hopefully Nigerian people will understand.

"It’s like when you lived with your step father since a young age then your biological father appears when you are already brought up by your step father and invested everything in your life, you cannot just say I am going to my biological father who was never there for you."

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2021/03/ ... er-eagles/

i certainly hope those were fake quotes, so many biological fathers who 'did nothing for him' ready to go to war to defend him... you hate to see it.
it is fake, owngoal's editor is kongi
ok good
:rotf: :rotf:
See Futcha Frazier blabbing nonsense as usual. :lol: Have you done your DNA test yet? You are here making noise while working for CIA and NSA. :rotf: When are you going to work for Naija DSS? :rotf: :rotf:
what part of i hope those are fake quotes missed you?

forgive me for not being like you and automatically assuming everything from the 'dark continent' is false.

'she touched me, i'm human' --ohsee clay 2019
:biggrin:
Bia, Futcha Frazier the closet MAGA CIA agent, go and sit down somewhere and keep quiet biko. Important people are talking. :biggrin:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

felarey wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:00 am Keyboard warriors banging away on their keyboards outside Nigeria, telling Saka what to do best while enduring racism.
No mind them ..

Sanni Kaita was called a useless aboki on this very forum after his mishap at the 2010 WC . The guy never wore an eagles shirt again .
The likes of Ahmed Musa and Shehu are routinely abused on this forum for their northern roots never mind the fact that Ahmed Musa is probably more Edo than Northern
An unspeakable truth that virtually the whole forum has been in total denial of.
Well said.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

thank goodness none of you helped or were alive when the AAs fought for civil rights... what we have are the lazy Africans who waited and ran today they live in London ( majority of them) let me whispers something to you. The real winners help your lazy buttts to be able to enjoy all the current benefits. I find it funny cowards like yall coach, BAP, Falerey, pajimoh( this wan dem do an long long time ago) are always so quick to defend the racist...just look at the pathetic posts in the 3rd page

as for damunk i have monitored you during this particular topic and you are very lucky your views are actually on the right track. I would have destroyed you on these forums
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Damunk wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:54 am
Bell wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:48 am LEST WE FORGET...

...the parents of these kids ended up in Europe because conditions were so bad in the native lands of their parents. Even with the abuses they've been subjected to, many of them, on balance, would tell you they are better off. Someone posted on this thread that African countries would be better but for bad leadership. I take the position that the leadership would be better but for the people who elect and sustain them.
Bell
KPOM to infinity to that!

why people so quick to make assumptions that the parents of Saka ended up in Europe because conditions were so bad, this point, to some extent has some merit but his dad is British as well, his dad brothers, 2 of them were born in the UK, I spoke to his dad yesterday for a couple of minutes just to check if everything was ok, I said the greats of the game have missed penalties as well and have lost finals a few times, just kept it short and simple, I did not even mention the racial abuse to his dad, no point, the young kid has enough to deal with, yes he will learn, he had a fantastic tournament, I mentioned in here ages ago the kid will choose England over Nigeria, I heard some stereotypes online that this kid was brought up in a council estate, I had to laugh, this kid was brought up in a middle class home, did not see any poverty, his family are well to do, can remember his dad giving up his lucrative property flipping business to concentrate on Bukayo career, his brother is a medical doctor in London and the other one lived in LA for donkey years, just trying to set the record straight
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

As long as we don't LOVE ourselves, we will always be treated the same. The issue as you all know is bigger than black kids born in Europe. The West of Europe came they raped and continue to rape, the East of Europe came and it is raping, the East of the world came and now it is raping. 30 years ago only China was still crap a communist country but a communist country with a purpose. We hate ourselves so much that we are unable to sign equal contracts with the rapists.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

joplass wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:10 pm As long as we don't LOVE ourselves, we will always be treated the same. The issue as you all know is bigger than black kids born in Europe. The West of Europe came they raped and continue to rape, the East of Europe came and it is raping, the East of the world came and now it is raping. 30 years ago only China was still crap a communist country but a communist country with a purpose. We hate ourselves so much that we are unable to sign equal contracts with the rapists.
Don't mind them, these jokers only have power to insult folks on CE instead of calling the system and racist out... we wonder when they would channel such energies towards those racist abusing blacks , but nah here these jokers get power.
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:44 am
joplass wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:10 pm As long as we don't LOVE ourselves, we will always be treated the same. The issue as you all know is bigger than black kids born in Europe. The West of Europe came they raped and continue to rape, the East of Europe came and it is raping, the East of the world came and now it is raping. 30 years ago only China was still crap a communist country but a communist country with a purpose. We hate ourselves so much that we are unable to sign equal contracts with the rapists.
Don't mind them, these jokers only have power to insult folks on CE instead of calling the system and racist out... we wonder when they would channel such energies towards those racist abusing blacks , but nah here these jokers get power.
speak on it

we are talking about things that actually happened to the poor boys they are saying well if he was playing for nigeria this would have happened, huh?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

King Futcha wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:00 am
speak on it

we are talking about things that actually happened to the poor boys they are saying well if he was playing for nigeria this would have happened, huh?
We need to look at ourselves too. We are not exempt. Look at how Tyson Fury was treated by some US blacks (LDBC) after he defeated Wilder.

As for Nigeria, we have seen it here on this forum. For example, if those guys that failed with the penalties were say from the North, they would receive more ethnic abuse here than those black boys are getting in the UK.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Orion wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:51 am
speak on it

We need to look at ourselves too. We are not exempt. Look at how Tyson Fury was treated by some US blacks (LDBC) after he defeated Wilder.

As for Nigeria, we have seen it here on this forum. For example, if those guys that failed with the penalties were say from the North, they would receive more ethnic abuse here than those black boys are getting in the UK.
Please name a northerner who missed a PK for the SE within the last 50 years , also I want you to post this made up insults CE or whoever used towards a northerner that missed a PK. Folks just making stuff up
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Orion wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:51 am
speak on it

comparing fury to a 19 year old kid is quite the reach... I am no fan of the ldbc but i do not remember anyone making racial comments about fury, it was the fury 'fans' making racist comments about wilder.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Benedict Iroha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:49 pm Imagine playing for a Country that created racism, then you think you are better than your father or Mother land.

Open your eyes black man. You always be black to them unless you are really good otherwise they will treat you badly.

Imagine De Boer getting a job over the likes of Seedorf and Kluveit..then African countries will then hire 4th tier oyibo nobodies to coach our teams.
Who is they? Them? Etc. These words are part of the problem. people are individuals
Egg

Post by BAP »

ohsee wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:14 pm
No mind them ..

Chieeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiii! Here he comes, BAP is back! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

BAP, how bodi? I was worried oh! I was going to yab you for your MAGAness :lol: from now until next tomorrow, but I will refrain because I am too happy to see you back. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
I dey my broda ... Instead of Yabbing me for my every enduring Maganess :) (Aluta Continuaa) abeg igive us some more on Hauda. Its been dormant for a while. :mrgreen:

Anyway how bodi ? Good to see you man :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

BAP wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:05 pm
No mind them ..

I dey my broda ... Instead of Yabbing me for my every enduring Maganess :) (Aluta Continuaa) abeg igive us some more on Hauda. Its been dormant for a while. :mrgreen:

Chief, bodi dey inside cloth. I am working to turn Hauda into a book. More will come, no worries. Just caught up with other things.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

who is the northerner people are claiming was abused by CE and Nigerians because they missed a PK
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

ohsee wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:17 pm
BAP wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:05 pm
No mind them ..

Chief, bodi dey inside cloth. I am working to turn Hauda into a book. More will come, no worries. Just caught up with other things.
I go buy and promote.

Just write already :twisted:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:38 pm who is the northerner people are claiming was abused by CE and Nigerians because they missed a PK
PK is irrelevant, CE is irrelevant. How quickly you forget. Read these threads. 1000+ death threats, Northerner bashing on facebook and some on CE. Like the current situation, it is a minority doing it but that doesn't make it ok.

Read these threads
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=175466

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=175168

Post by akamoke »

They , in this case the British have "accepted" these players, not that they need to be accepted anyway in order for them to be successful but I'll indulge

They have British Passports
They are members of the English team
The majority of fans are supportive

So why are we focused on whether racists accept them or not

If we have to wait for someone to accept us before we do anything we will get nowhere, so I suggest we move it on
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

akamoke wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:26 pm They , in this case the British have "accepted" these players, not that they need to be accepted anyway in order for them to be successful but I'll indulge

If we have to wait for someone to accept us before we do anything we will get nowhere, so I suggest we move it on
:clap: :clap: But I would change the underlined to "everyone".

Wha choo looking at?!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

akamoke wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:26 pm They , in this case the British have "accepted" these players, not that they need to be accepted anyway in order for them to be successful but I'll indulge

If we have to wait for some(Every)one to accept us before we do anything we will get nowhere, so I suggest we move it on
The truth and nothing but the truth. :agree:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."