The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Post Reply
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18487
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:47 pm Buy

Neto loan with option to buy
Dest loan with option to buy
Odegard loan with option to buy
Nevez 30 MP
Lokonga 17 MP
White 50 MP
Tavarez 8 MP

Total spent 105 MP


Sell
Niles 12 MP
Willock 25 MP
Nelson 10 MP
Nkettiah 10 MP
Torrera 18 MP
Xhaka 18 MP
Ruunarsen 1 MP
Guendouzi 1 MP loan fee and 10 MP mandatory option to buy
Mavrapanos 1 Mp loan fee and 5 MP manadotory option to buy
Belerin 3 MP loan fee 15 MP mandatory option to buy
Kolasinac free
Willian free
Osei Tutu 2 MP
illev 200K
Chambers 15 MP


Total reven 137MP

Profit 22 MP, money is tight due to Covid. Put the money in an interest accuring savings account until next year. Next year buy a RB, replace Lacazette and find a long term solution for the number 10 position.

'
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18487
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by danfo driver »

Nnai Azuzu, kedu kodi? Are we betting this season? :D


azuka wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:54 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:47 pm Buy

Neto loan with option to buy
Dest loan with option to buy
Odegard loan with option to buy
Nevez 30 MP
Lokonga 17 MP
White 50 MP
Tavarez 8 MP

Total spent 105 MP


Sell
Niles 12 MP
Willock 25 MP
Nelson 10 MP
Nkettiah 10 MP
Torrera 18 MP
Xhaka 18 MP
Ruunarsen 1 MP
Guendouzi 1 MP loan fee and 10 MP mandatory option to buy
Mavrapanos 1 Mp loan fee and 5 MP manadotory option to buy
Belerin 3 MP loan fee 15 MP mandatory option to buy
Kolasinac free
Willian free
Osei Tutu 2 MP
illev 200K
Chambers 15 MP


Total reven 137MP

Profit 22 MP, money is tight due to Covid. Put the money in an interest accuring savings account until next year. Next year buy a RB, replace Lacazette and find a long term solution for the number 10 position.

'
Thank God you are not the one running Arsenal. Or are you Edu and co in disguise?
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
azuka
Posts: 6967
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Contact:

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:16 am Nnai Azuzu, kedu kodi? Are we betting this season? :D


azuka wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:54 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:47 pm Buy

Neto loan with option to buy
Dest loan with option to buy
Odegard loan with option to buy
Nevez 30 MP
Lokonga 17 MP
White 50 MP
Tavarez 8 MP

Total spent 105 MP


Sell
Niles 12 MP
Willock 25 MP
Nelson 10 MP
Nkettiah 10 MP
Torrera 18 MP
Xhaka 18 MP
Ruunarsen 1 MP
Guendouzi 1 MP loan fee and 10 MP mandatory option to buy
Mavrapanos 1 Mp loan fee and 5 MP manadotory option to buy
Belerin 3 MP loan fee 15 MP mandatory option to buy
Kolasinac free
Willian free
Osei Tutu 2 MP
illev 200K
Chambers 15 MP


Total reven 137MP

Profit 22 MP, money is tight due to Covid. Put the money in an interest accuring savings account until next year. Next year buy a RB, replace Lacazette and find a long term solution for the number 10 position.

'
Thank God you are not the one running Arsenal. Or are you Edu and co in disguise?
Ol'boi you get wahala ooo. :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf:
Sure now, let's touch base after the transfer window closes.
User avatar
elerineye
Posts: 9394
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:26 am

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by elerineye »

azuka wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:54 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:47 pm Buy

Neto loan with option to buy
Dest loan with option to buy
Odegard loan with option to buy
Nevez 30 MP
Lokonga 17 MP
White 50 MP
Tavarez 8 MP

Total spent 105 MP


Sell
Niles 12 MP
Willock 25 MP
Nelson 10 MP
Nkettiah 10 MP
Torrera 18 MP
Xhaka 18 MP
Ruunarsen 1 MP
Guendouzi 1 MP loan fee and 10 MP mandatory option to buy
Mavrapanos 1 Mp loan fee and 5 MP manadotory option to buy
Belerin 3 MP loan fee 15 MP mandatory option to buy
Kolasinac free
Willian free
Osei Tutu 2 MP
illev 200K
Chambers 15 MP


Total reven 137MP

Profit 22 MP, money is tight due to Covid. Put the money in an interest accuring savings account until next year. Next year buy a RB, replace Lacazette and find a long term solution for the number 10 position.

'
Thank God you are not the one running Arsenal. Or are you Edu and co in disguise?
Aren’t the ones running Arsenal clueless already?
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15


"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Sleaky72
Posts: 3445
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Sleaky72 »

Arsenal supposedly in 4 Tammy Abr?
Gotta be the worst joke of the transfer period.
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Posts: 93466
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:11 pm Arsenal supposedly in 4 Tammy Abr?
Gotta be the worst joke of the transfer period.
you complain a lot though
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18487
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:09 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:11 pm Arsenal supposedly in 4 Tammy Abr?
Gotta be the worst joke of the transfer period.
you complain a lot though
Dude is a spanish biatch, what do you expect?
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Posts: 93466
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so assanal never learn any lesson, dem still wan buy players from Chelsea 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
cchinukw
Moderator
Posts: 34764
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by cchinukw »

This season Danfo and BigPork go just dey poke Arsenal season thread.

It's gonna be a long season :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The only reason I can think of that God would have put Trump into office was because He ran out of locusts.
User avatar
elerineye
Posts: 9394
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:26 am

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by elerineye »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:11 pm Arsenal supposedly in 4 Tammy Abr?
Gotta be the worst joke of the transfer period.
…and for £40 million? David Chapelle ain’t got nothing on these guys…
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15


"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
User avatar
Coach
Posts: 32113
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Coach »

On the contrary, Abraham would be a good signing for Beloved. A decent striker for a mid-table, Europa aspiring outfit. Would rather Edouard from the Hoops, would probably be 10 or so million cheaper, but big TA has enough Carl Cort and Leaburn about him to get busy in the mixer.
User avatar
Siddonlook11
Posts: 9961
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Location: Canada

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Coach wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:24 pm On the contrary, Abraham would be a good signing for Beloved. A decent striker for a mid-table, Europa aspiring outfit. Would rather Edouard from the Hoops, would probably be 10 or so million cheaper, but big TA has enough Carl Cort and Leaburn about him to get busy in the mixer.
But I thought we were letting Nketiah go, promoting balogun so...

We have Auba, Laca , Balogun and Gabby..

TA will stunt Balogun and Gabby 's growth. sigh.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Posts: 3445
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Sleaky72 »

Azuka,

As much as Arteta and Edu deserve some of the criticism
for their on and off field dealings I believe they must be given
credit for their ability to retain their desired players.

Smith-Rowe just penned a new contract and so far they e
extended Fola B, Saka, Auba and Tierney … kudos to them.
Did Martinelli extend his deal?
User avatar
azuka
Posts: 6967
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Contact:

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:13 pm Azuka,

As much as Arteta and Edu deserve some of the criticism
for their on and off field dealings I believe they must be given
credit for their ability to retain their desired players.

Smith-Rowe just penned a new contract and so far they e
extended Fola B, Saka, Auba and Tierney … kudos to them.
Did Martinelli extend his deal?
Hi Sleak, yes i agree with you on retaining the core players. But men selling Emi and replacing him now with a player at the cost of 30m pounds is a sackable offence if ever there's any.
Sleaky72
Posts: 3445
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:30 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:13 pm Azuka,

As much as Arteta and Edu deserve some of the criticism
for their on and off field dealings I believe they must be given
credit for their ability to retain their desired players.

Smith-Rowe just penned a new contract and so far they e
extended Fola B, Saka, Auba and Tierney … kudos to them.
Did Martinelli extend his deal?
Hi Sleak, yes i agree with you on retaining the core players. But men selling Emi and replacing him now with a player at the cost of 30m pounds is a sackable offence if ever there's any.

Agree totally and posted earlier on that.
I traced the downfall of this past season to that hopelessly
thoughtless move. I’ve never felt more confident in an Arsenal that when we had that run to the community shield with Emi between the posts.

Anyone who has played the game knows how important it is for a team to have a reliable goalie as you know you’ll always be in the game. But that’s the mistake of a rookie manager who was totally full of himself and believing he was a magician.

Hope he has learnt. Next up I’m praying will be Bissouma even over Ben White.
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Posts: 93466
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

one of my friends wey be assanal fan tell me say e wash e assanal jersey wey get champs league badge, all of a sudden the washing machine vex comot the assanl champs league badge.. this nah true story ooo . chei assanal is really useless, even for washing machine , kai :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Posts: 39318
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:46 pm
azuka wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:30 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:13 pm Azuka,

As much as Arteta and Edu deserve some of the criticism
for their on and off field dealings I believe they must be given
credit for their ability to retain their desired players.

Smith-Rowe just penned a new contract and so far they e
extended Fola B, Saka, Auba and Tierney … kudos to them.
Did Martinelli extend his deal?
Hi Sleak, yes i agree with you on retaining the core players. But men selling Emi and replacing him now with a player at the cost of 30m pounds is a sackable offence if ever there's any.

Agree totally and posted earlier on that.
I traced the downfall of this past season to that hopelessly
thoughtless move. I’ve never felt more confident in an Arsenal that when we had that run to the community shield with Emi between the posts.

Anyone who has played the game knows how important it is for a team to have a reliable goalie as you know you’ll always be in the game. But that’s the mistake of a rookie manager who was totally full of himself and believing he was a magician.

Hope he has learnt. Next up I’m praying will be Bissouma even over Ben White.
Did not some big mouth no it all was backing this madness of letting Emi go for Leno?
Some of us warn about this move selling yours best keeper.
Guess w hat dude help give Messi his first trophy in Argentina and Messi said Emi is the best Argentina keeper he has play alongside
User avatar
elerineye
Posts: 9394
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:26 am

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by elerineye »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:46 pm
azuka wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:30 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:13 pm Azuka,

As much as Arteta and Edu deserve some of the criticism
for their on and off field dealings I believe they must be given
credit for their ability to retain their desired players.

Smith-Rowe just penned a new contract and so far they e
extended Fola B, Saka, Auba and Tierney … kudos to them.
Did Martinelli extend his deal?
Hi Sleak, yes i agree with you on retaining the core players. But men selling Emi and replacing him now with a player at the cost of 30m pounds is a sackable offence if ever there's any.

Agree totally and posted earlier on that.
I traced the downfall of this past season to that hopelessly
thoughtless move. I’ve never felt more confident in an Arsenal that when we had that run to the community shield with Emi between the posts.

Anyone who has played the game knows how important it is for a team to have a reliable goalie as you know you’ll always be in the game. But that’s the mistake of a rookie manager who was totally full of himself and believing he was a magician.

Hope he has learnt. Next up I’m praying will be Bissouma even over Ben White.
Ahhh? What about the stats?
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15


"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
kajifu
Posts: 39318
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by kajifu »

cchinukw wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:25 pm This season Danfo and BigPork go just dey poke Arsenal season thread.

It's gonna be a long season :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
And rightly so,when you get clowns running the show you are open to what ever the throw on you
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Posts: 93466
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:48 pm
cchinukw wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:25 pm This season Danfo and BigPork go just dey poke Arsenal season thread.

It's gonna be a long season :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
And rightly so,when you get clowns running the show you are open to what ever the throw on you
kajifu, do you have any assanal jersey that still has a champs league logo on it? if you do , do not put it in a washing machine ooo, it is well known washing machines are now removing the logos
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
Cristao II
Posts: 32458
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Cristao II »

User avatar
cchinukw
Moderator
Posts: 34764
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by cchinukw »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:07 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The only reason I can think of that God would have put Trump into office was because He ran out of locusts.
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Posts: 93466
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

why is Amazon doing a documentary on assanal? smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Post Reply