2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: Preseason Preparations

Post by Cristao II »

Oh Levy will sell him but it will be in Spurs best interests. I don't see anything absolutely wrong with Levy's stance. Kane must be an incredible angel* if he expects Spurs to sell him at less than his worth. Man City as well. Kane is 28 and has a three year contract. Kane should also think - City supposedly wanted Grealish (market value 60m) and are offering 100m with no delay for him. Kane's market value is 120m+. Kane cannot go for less.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Joe Hart sold to Celtic for 1m dollars. Someone actually paid for him!!! 16k wages was what we were paying him after getting him on a free. Thanks Joe and best of luck in the future.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:37 pm Oh Levy will sell him but it will be in Spurs best interests. I don't see anything absolutely wrong with Levy's stance. Kane must be an incredible angel* if he expects Spurs to sell him at less than his worth. Man City as well. Kane is 28 and has a three year contract. Kane should also think - City supposedly wanted Grealish (market value 60m) and are offering 100m with no delay for him. Kane's market value is 120m+. Kane cannot go for less.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kane will walk and on his own terms! FACT! There is a reason he has flouted your rules with confidence! He is bigger than Tottenham.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Harry is not being advised correctly here. He should the kind of person Levy is. If Levy is not ready to sell he won't sell. The only thing that will make him change his mind is the valuation he has placed on the player is met. Kane refusing to report to training will only cost him more as Levy will not want to look weak in this saga. The only way Kane can leave for less than 150 million is a foreign club to come for him. So sad that it has to come this.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:02 am Harry is not being advised correctly here. He should the kind of person Levy is. If Levy is not ready to sell he won't sell. The only thing that will make him change his mind is the valuation he has placed on the player is met. Kane refusing to report to training will only cost him more as Levy will not want to look weak in this saga. The only way Kane can leave for less than 150 million is a foreign club to come for him. So sad that it has to come this.

Then your most valuable asset will remain on strike and the case will end up in court! He will sit out the whole season, you will not be able to replace him, his friends on the squad will have bad blood and civil war will break out in the club, destroying your season.... amen. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:34 am
Cristao II wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:37 pm Oh Levy will sell him but it will be in Spurs best interests. I don't see anything absolutely wrong with Levy's stance. Kane must be an incredible angel* if he expects Spurs to sell him at less than his worth. Man City as well. Kane is 28 and has a three year contract. Kane should also think - City supposedly wanted Grealish (market value 60m) and are offering 100m with no delay for him. Kane's market value is 120m+. Kane cannot go for less.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kane will walk and on his own terms! FACT! There is a reason he has flouted your rules with confidence! He is bigger than Tottenham.
No player is more important to Tottenham than the club. The club has lasted longer and will last longer than Kane. Bigger? LOL!!

As said earlier, your comments have no influence on this matter. Levy will do what is in the club's best interests. Let Kane keep flouting.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:35 am
Its a Goal wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:02 am Harry is not being advised correctly here. He should the kind of person Levy is. If Levy is not ready to sell he won't sell. The only thing that will make him change his mind is the valuation he has placed on the player is met. Kane refusing to report to training will only cost him more as Levy will not want to look weak in this saga. The only way Kane can leave for less than 150 million is a foreign club to come for him. So sad that it has to come this.

Then your most valuable asset will remain on strike and the case will end up in court! He will sit out the whole season, you will not be able to replace him, his friends on the squad will have bad blood and civil war will break out in the club, destroying your season.... amen. :D
Eyah Kpele. Let him do so. We still then have 2 years on his contract and he will be 29 going on 30 years old. Kane has been an absolute bell end. Bale tried the same ish. At the end we got a world record fee. He instead wants Spurs to sell him at a discount. Eyah! He better learn from Modric. We refused bid from Chelsea and instead Modric went to Real Madrid. The rest is history.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:58 am

Eyah Kpele. Let him do so. We still then have 2 years on his contract and he will be 29 going on 30 years old. Kane has been an absolute bell end. Bale tried the same ish. At the end we got a world record fee. He instead wants Spurs to sell him at a discount. Eyah! He better learn from Modric. We refused bid from Chelsea and instead Modric went to Real Madrid. The rest is history.
I don't know why you converse with a d#$% that has no skin in the game but wants to laugh at every club. The weak hearted numpty will tell you he supports some obscure club no one chats about here but he jumps from thread to thread telling others about their club - meanwhile he doesn't have the testicles to support any club worth talking about....

Back to Kane, I even think we need the money more than we need Kane. His job was to help the club win something. He's always taking his customery 16 weeks injury lay off or can't score in August etc.
Levy should insist on selling him the price he can squeeze out of any buyer. Kane cost us nothing in transfer fee so every penny is profit.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I hear Kane is saying he will return to training saying it has been blown out of proportion. What a numpty. The guy even bottled his boycott. I was looking forward to Spurs getting 150m. Levy please sell the guy. We can get 3 quality players from Italy or Paratici's contacts.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:55 am
danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:34 am

No player is more important to Tottenham than the club. The club has lasted longer and will last longer than Kane. Bigger? LOL!!

As said earlier, your comments have no influence on this matter. Levy will do what is in the club's best interests. Let Kane keep flouting.

Tottenham has 6.1M followers on Twitter
Bale has 18.6M followers on Twitter

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bale, Modric and Walker are more successful than Tottenham. FACT! Kane will be more successful than Tottenham by the end of next season, FACT!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oh! you forgot! at the end Bale went to Madrid to win titles galore, whole Tottenham went on to spend it all on 6 sh1t players, winning NOTHING. :rotf: :rotf: To rub it in, Bale then came back to use Tottenham as training center for his Euro's preparation and Tottenham fans welcomed him, open arms and weeping eyes. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:23 pm I hear Kane is saying he will return to training saying it has been blown out of proportion. What a numpty. The guy even bottled his boycott. I was looking forward to Spurs getting 150m. Levy please sell the guy. We can get 3 quality players from Italy or Paratici's contacts.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: just like the 6 quality players you got with the Bale money? eh? :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

😂😂😂😂😂😂
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Romero apparently done. Tomiyasu to be confirmed.

Come on you Spurs.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:23 pm I hear Kane is saying he will return to training saying it has been blown out of proportion. What a numpty. The guy even bottled his boycott. I was looking forward to Spurs getting 150m. Levy please sell the guy. We can get 3 quality players from Italy or Paratici's contacts.
How many finals or semi finals has this Kane had to put trophy 8n the cabinet for both club and country? Has he delivered?
It's OK to run to another club where others will do the work for him.
I remember how, in a terrible season, the team did wonders without Kane to get to the finals of the CL.
Poch brought back Kane instead of playing Moura. Did Kane deliver? Wasn't that qhat he's being paid for?
Sell him if his heart is not in it.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I can't hate on Kane cos he has being a loyal servant for the club all these years. Yes, I will support him if he says he wants to leave likewise will I support him if he says he wants to stay. The good thing is his representatives have said he will return to training this week so let's see how it pans out.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:08 pm
How many finals or semi finals has this Kane had to put trophy 8n the cabinet for both club and country? Has he delivered?
I remember how, in a terrible season, the team did wonders without Kane to get to the finals of the CL.
Poch brought back Kane instead of playing Moura. Did Kane deliver? Wasn't that qhat he's being paid for?
One thing I know is playing with Kane in a final is short one. He is good in derbies and league. Cup matches - forget it. I am very willing to support his sale if I had any influence on the board. I haven't forgotten how he swore on his child's life over that Eriksen goal. I no longer see him as a team player. I also don't buy the irreplaceable junk I see in media.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Pre season friendly
Chelsea 2 - 2 Tottenham
FT
Moura and Bergwijn for Spurs
No Ndombele, no Lo Celso and Son played as the striker
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Apparently there’s a gentleman’s agreement in place that Levy won’t honor. As a Chelsea fan, I’m not surprised as Levy has always acted like a snake but for what benefit? Spurs still hasn’t won Jack in 20 odd years while the likes of Walker, Modric & Bale have gone on to each individually win more trophies than the entire club of Tottenham. If there’s any player who deserves not to be double crossed by a snake, it’s Harry Kane.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Lol. E never leave yet una done begin hate on una legend. “He’s one of our own”😂
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

green4life wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:57 pm
Lol. E never leave yet una done begin hate on una legend. “He’s one of our own”😂
This is not hating. We all know Kane would leave. When you have asset like that you have to cash in at some point.
But the way he went about it is not the best.
What I also don't understand is players who are paid to win things complain the club hasn't won anything, as if the chairman or fans will put the ball in the net for them.
I am merely pointing out how the same Harry has been in numerous semi finals and finals but failed to do his job.
He also have spells out almost every season.
Spurs will not get relegated without Kane. So sell him now when you can get some serious money.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

green4life wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:52 pm

Apparently there’s a gentleman’s agreement in place that Levy won’t honor. As a Chelsea fan, I’m not surprised as Levy has always acted like a snake but for what benefit? Spurs still hasn’t won Jack in 20 odd years while the likes of Walker, Modric & Bale have gone on to each individually win more trophies than the entire club of Tottenham. If there’s any player who deserves not to be double crossed by a snake, it’s Harry Kane.
The only snake here is Kane. PS do you know the terms of the gentleman agreement? Did it include the numpty giving a video to Neville and basically misyarning?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Aston Villa sell Grealish and buy