2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: Preseason Preparations

Post by danfo driver »

Tottenham sell bale and buy

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:57 pm
pajimoh wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:08 pm
Cristao II wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:23 pm I hear Kane is saying he will return to training saying it has been blown out of proportion. What a numpty. The guy even bottled his boycott. I was looking forward to Spurs getting 150m. Levy please sell the guy. We can get 3 quality players from Italy or Paratici's contacts.
How many finals or semi finals has this Kane had to put trophy 8n the cabinet for both club and country? Has he delivered?
It's OK to run to another club where others will do the work for him.
I remember how, in a terrible season, the team did wonders without Kane to get to the finals of the CL.
Poch brought back Kane instead of playing Moura. Did Kane deliver? Wasn't that qhat he's being paid for?
Sell him if his heart is not in it.
Lol. E never leave yet una done begin hate on una legend. “He’s one of our own”😂

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Na "their own" be that!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cristao II wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:41 pm
green4life wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:52 pm
Cristao II wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:58 am
danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:35 am
Its a Goal wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:02 am Harry is not being advised correctly here. He should the kind of person Levy is. If Levy is not ready to sell he won't sell. The only thing that will make him change his mind is the valuation he has placed on the player is met. Kane refusing to report to training will only cost him more as Levy will not want to look weak in this saga. The only way Kane can leave for less than 150 million is a foreign club to come for him. So sad that it has to come this.

Then your most valuable asset will remain on strike and the case will end up in court! He will sit out the whole season, you will not be able to replace him, his friends on the squad will have bad blood and civil war will break out in the club, destroying your season.... amen. :D
Eyah Kpele. Let him do so. We still then have 2 years on his contract and he will be 29 going on 30 years old. Kane has been an absolute bell end. Bale tried the same ish. At the end we got a world record fee. He instead wants Spurs to sell him at a discount. Eyah! He better learn from Modric. We refused bid from Chelsea and instead Modric went to Real Madrid. The rest is history.
Apparently there’s a gentleman’s agreement in place that Levy won’t honor. As a Chelsea fan, I’m not surprised as Levy has always acted like a snake but for what benefit? Spurs still hasn’t won Jack in 20 odd years while the likes of Walker, Modric & Bale have gone on to each individually win more trophies than the entire club of Tottenham. If there’s any player who deserves not to be double crossed by a snake, it’s Harry Kane.
The only snake here is Kane. PS do you know the terms of the gentleman agreement? Did it include the numpty giving a video to Neville and basically misyarning?
What did he misyarn in the video? I presume it’s the interview prior to the Euros.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:48 pm Aston Villa sell Grealish and buy
The problem with Tottenham is even if they sell Kane, trust Levy to misuse the bread. Spurs is not run like a club like Chelsea that sold Hazard for 130 million and reinvested the money which led to CL triumph within a year. The money earned from CL then potentially being rolled over to a striker this offseason. Kane has long outgrown Spurs ambition.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: Preseason Preparations

Post by Coach »

In a season where gate receipts fell considerably, can City FairPlay an outlay on both Jack and Harry? Would come as no surprise were Sterling or Ferran Torres played through the middle, with the HMS Harry Kane being left to dock at the Lane. Storm brewing?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

:agree:
green4life wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:16 pm
The problem with Tottenham is even if they sell Kane, trust Levy to misuse the bread. Spurs is not run like a club like Chelsea that sold Hazard for 130 million and reinvested the money which led to CL triumph within a year. The money earned from CL then potentially being rolled over to a striker this offseason. Kane has long outgrown Spurs ambition.
You came up with this drivel by yourself? :tic: People talk about Bale money but overlook the fact that some teams buy just one player for almost that amount but never sell them on for profit.
Tottenham make money from players sales becuase of hard nose Levy. He has the probably the best net spend in the top 6 and the best infrastructure in the EPL.
Clubs lose money on playets and make money on players but the overkill on Bale.money is haters talk. How about the tons of money he's made from selling players for profit? The same Kane that costs nothing is a 100m plus player.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

green4life wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:16 pm
Every transfer Marina makes is a hit? Guy, leave us with Levy. I ain't complaining.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

C-U-R-S-E-D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Coach wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:27 pm In a season where gate receipts fell considerably, can City FairPlay an outlay on both Jack and Harry? Would come as no surprise were Sterling or Ferran Torres played through the middle, with the HMS Harry Kane being left to dock at the Lane. Storm brewing?
There is no ffp due to covid
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:38 am C-U-R-S-E-D
Thanks for being our number one cheer leader. Everytime you utter that word I keep forgetting to thank you for the support. May God repay you in kind.

Give us a C for Classy
Give us an U for Unexcelled
Give us a R for Renowned
Give us a S for Superb
Give us an E for Extraordinary
Give us a D for Daring to Do

We are truly a C-U-R-S-E-D team. Go Spurs!! Come on You Spurs.

NB we still don't accept your application to be a fan
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Pokeymon, how can FFP be suspended, many clubs are well into the red as a result of the pandemic, carte Blanche to spend like a Nigerian Senator in Harrods, would lead many into administration. Yes, there will be departures, but will City recoup enough from the sales of Bernardo et al to justify two 100M purchases? Perhaps not.

For what it’s worth and it’s quasi-relevance to debate, Grealish at 100M is bonkers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

He is indeed one of their own! :clap: :clap:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:12 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:38 am C-U-R-S-E-D
Thanks for being our number one cheer leader. Everytime you utter that word I keep forgetting to thank you for the support. May God repay you in kind.

Give us a C for Classy
Give us an U for Unexcelled
Give us a R for Renowned
Give us a S for Superb
Give us an E for Extraordinary
Give us a D for Daring to Do

We are truly a C-U-R-S-E-D team. Go Spurs!! Come on You Spurs.

NB we still don't accept your application to be a fan
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Chei insult upon injury. City signs Grealish and gives him the number 10. Kane has come out of this looking very foolish. I hope he has some medical personnel near him.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:46 pm Chei insult upon injury. City signs Grealish and gives him the number 10. Kane has come out of this looking very foolish. I hope he has some medical personnel near him.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This one is jumping around the whole place acting like a gilted wife! :lol: :lol: :lol: I understand though! The greatest player in your history has spat right between your forehead and told you to [waffi]go where the sun dont shine![/waffi] and you are clearly hurt :rotf:

While you are more interested in numbers, Harry is more interested in titles! :thumbs:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:29 am
Cristao II wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:46 pm Chei insult upon injury. City signs Grealish and gives him the number 10. Kane has come out of this looking very foolish. I hope he has some medical personnel near him.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This one is jumping around the whole place acting like a gilted wife! :lol: :lol: :lol: I understand though! The greatest player in your history has spat right between your forehead and told you to [waffi]go where the sun dont shine![/waffi] and you are clearly hurt :rotf:

While you are more interested in numbers, Harry is more interested in titles! :thumbs:
Perhaps I shouldn't reply your post but then again life is short. In another one year, we may not even care about this.

Kane is not even close to the top 10 greatest players of Spurs. I know you are having fun and catching laughs but don't make such statements - they do not help your future applications. He is not even the greatest player of this century. Personally for me that goes to Ledley King, a player, captain and legend who went through pain and physical discomfort to keep playing for Spurs until he couldn't any more.

If Kane were interested in titles he should be interested in performing when it counts. Moura has scored more KO champions league goals than Kane. I think Eriksen has as well. Kane has been in over 4 finals for club and country and is yet to perform in any of them. In the ABEG thread, I commented that as long as Kane leads the line for England - I am not worried. He is a Spurs player but if I am Spurs manager I am benching him in finals.

I am laughing at a player who I saw through the entire media whitewashing to be made to look like who he isn't.
All that - he is one of our own - is English fans. I am not English so that one goes over my head. He is a selfish git. Any person that swears on the life of his child over a goal which his teammate clearly scored is in need of a mental check.

For me it is a good time to be selling him - this one that he went this route of scorch earth tactics has so backfired on him. It is like the proverb in the Bible. Even a fool is thought wise if he is silent. Few fans minded him moving on. Kane and his camp badly miscalculated in the way they went about it.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Anyone seen the junk the clown has put out? And that is who people think has leadership material? That man is a selfish git. He can't even man up and stand behind what he did. He is blaming the fans for their response to his lack of training. Wait till he meets his teammates. His status has greatly diminished. What a way to wreck his status.

He and his agent need flogging.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:57 pm Anyone seen the junk the clown has put out? And that is who people think has leadership material? That man is a selfish git. He can't even man up and stand behind what he did. He is blaming the fans for their response to his lack of training. Wait till he meets his teammates. His status has greatly diminished. What a way to wreck his status.

He and his agent need flogging.
If Kane wants ro move on, he has the right to his ambitions but he must do it within his contractual obligations. A gentleman's word doesn't trump a written contract.
He should also be smart enough to knowbthat failure to turn up at the agreed time for training is refusing to train
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Welcome Cristian Romero to the club. He is the third signing - Gil, Gollini and Romero. Pray the best as he is an addition to the defence.

Let's see if we can get the Japanese RB/CB over the line. COYS.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Welcome to Spurs Cuti Romero
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Ermm Pep, your result today means Kane is now 170m. You hear me? 170m!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:23 pm Ermm Pep, your result today means Kane is now 170m. You hear me? 170m!
The fact that Levy is doing something so unusual means Kane is already a goner.
Levy is invezting in the squad before he sells Kane.
It will be very difficult to buy players at reasonable price if you sell Kane first with clubs knowing you have just made some silly money.
Levy rarely buy 3 or 4 players without expecting a windfall.