The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
User avatar
elerineye
Posts: 9394
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:26 am

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by elerineye »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:45 am
elerineye wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:25 pm
amafolas wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:57 pm
ojafranpa wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:36 pm Leno is so terrible.
we had a big physical goalie who fought and claimed crosses like a true boss!
But some fans on here thought selling Emi was okay. what stupidity
Bros, we be cry cry baby o…
:rotf: :rotf:

One of the best things about the internet is allowing you to type and proclaim AFTER the fact but it does not matter when your narrative suits you.

Cry baby was because a lot of fans here were crying over split milk .. and you are still doing it nothing you say or do on these pages ( no so called smart knowledge ) you display will BRING back EMI. so save us the crocodile tears .. the decision may have looked wrong to you then and turned out wrong does not mean jack. It was a good financial decision just did not turn out well footballwise ( sold a keeper for 20M ) and bought one for 500K . If Runnarson had turned out well you will all be dancing and praising Edu ooo but naaa

Just like DD pointed the money that bought Ben white would have bought Zouma and another defender both likely wayyyyyy ahead of Ben white but will our crying here change that decision ?

If una like make una cry till kingdom come Arteta must fail spectacularly for any change to happen.

Oya make una abuse me again shioooo
Bros I am agreeing with you o, the decision to sell EMI was a good one, and a good financial one, and we can all see how we’re flying high with Leno. Even better is chasing a Championship and three (or how many) times relegated keeper for more money we got for useless EMI.

Me I jus dey let una know say we be cry cry baby o… :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15


"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
User avatar
elerineye
Posts: 9394
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:26 am

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by elerineye »

amafolas wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:00 am
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:45 am
elerineye wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:25 pm
amafolas wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:57 pm
ojafranpa wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:36 pm Leno is so terrible.
we had a big physical goalie who fought and claimed crosses like a true boss!
But some fans on here thought selling Emi was okay. what stupidity
Bros, we be cry cry baby o…
:rotf: :rotf:

One of the best things about the internet is allowing you to type and proclaim AFTER the fact but it does not matter when your narrative suits you.

Cry baby was because a lot of fans here were crying over split milk .. and you are still doing it nothing you say or do on these pages ( no so called smart knowledge ) you display will BRING back EMI. so save us the crocodile tears .. the decision may have looked wrong to you then and turned out wrong does not mean jack. It was a good financial decision just did not turn out well footballwise ( sold a keeper for 20M ) and bought one for 500K . If Runnarson had turned out well you will all be dancing and praising Edu ooo but naaa

Just like DD pointed the money that bought Ben white would have bought Zouma and another defender both likely wayyyyyy ahead of Ben white but will our crying here change that decision ?

If una like make una cry till kingdom come Arteta must fail spectacularly for any change to happen.

Oya make una abuse me again shioooo
even after the fact, you are still here trying to defend rubbish. It was a terrible decision then, and the future proved us right like we said it would. We pointed it out back then that we will come to regret the decision. Just give us our props and accept you got it wrong. Still calling it a decent financial decision. No it wasn't. It was stupid, shortsighted and idiotic. Same thing as dropping dropping £50m on White. That's another idiotic decision. It's not enough to just say well "past is past." The incompetent buffoons making these stupid choices are still at the club, making more idiotic decisions. Imagine wanting to pay £60m+ for Maddison. God help Arsenal, because no man can. And with fans like you defending clear shite, maybe we really do deserve to be where we are.

How anyone could have taken one glance at Runnarson and decided he could play in the EPL is beyond me. Signing Runnarson by itself should be a fire-able offense. I miss Wenger. For all my frustrations with Wenger and his dithering ways or his extreme belief in undeserving players, basic competence was never one of the things I worried about with him.
Very simple! De tin is tayaring men…
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15


"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
User avatar
Siddonlook11
Posts: 9961
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Location: Canada

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Siddonlook11 »

even after the fact, you are still here trying to defend rubbish. It was a terrible decision then, and the future proved us right like we said it would. We pointed it out back then that we will come to regret the decision. Just give us our props and accept you got it wrong. Still calling it a decent financial decision. No it wasn't. It was stupid, shortsighted and idiotic. Same thing as dropping dropping £50m on White. That's another idiotic decision. It's not enough to just say well "past is past." The incompetent buffoons making these stupid choices are still at the club, making more idiotic decisions. Imagine wanting to pay £60m+ for Maddison. God help Arsenal, because no man can. And with fans like you defending clear shite, maybe we really do deserve to be where we are.

How anyone could have taken one glance at Runnarson and decided he could play in the EPL is beyond me. Signing Runnarson by itself should be a fire-able offense. I miss Wenger. For all my frustrations with Wenger and his dithering ways or his extreme belief in undeserving players, basic competence was never one of the things I worried about with him.
[/quote]
  • And yet you are here typing all this that will not change anything abi ? Just trying to prove what ? that you have crystal ball and know better than everyone , I hope you all that know have changed the outcomes for the club ? Thats why I am calling out the crying its too much stop it and move on.

    The second pt - I want you all that said this was a bad decision to refer me to ONE post , just ONE and I will forever be silent on this issue ONE from you LOT that mentioned EMI was a BETTER keeper LENO was bought and BEFORE Leno got injured....please I beg make una search and find me one post.

    Where was he when they went and bought Leno ? Where was he before Leno got injured .. he plays a freaking total of 8 games // 8 games o and you all feel like he did that he should be guaranteed number one ? And do what with Leno Pay him mega bucks to sit on the bench ? You all are the same lot that complained and cried when Ozil was being paid mega bucks and sitting on the bench ooo

    The mistake was in buying Leno and not promoting EMi ..but na una get crystal ball .
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
User avatar
elerineye
Posts: 9394
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:26 am

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by elerineye »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:10 am even after the fact, you are still here trying to defend rubbish. It was a terrible decision then, and the future proved us right like we said it would. We pointed it out back then that we will come to regret the decision. Just give us our props and accept you got it wrong. Still calling it a decent financial decision. No it wasn't. It was stupid, shortsighted and idiotic. Same thing as dropping dropping £50m on White. That's another idiotic decision. It's not enough to just say well "past is past." The incompetent buffoons making these stupid choices are still at the club, making more idiotic decisions. Imagine wanting to pay £60m+ for Maddison. God help Arsenal, because no man can. And with fans like you defending clear shite, maybe we really do deserve to be where we are.

How anyone could have taken one glance at Runnarson and decided he could play in the EPL is beyond me. Signing Runnarson by itself should be a fire-able offense. I miss Wenger. For all my frustrations with Wenger and his dithering ways or his extreme belief in undeserving players, basic competence was never one of the things I worried about with him.
  • And yet you are here typing all this that will not change anything abi ? Just trying to prove what ? that you have crystal ball and know better than everyone , I hope you all that know have changed the outcomes for the club ? Thats why I am calling out the crying its too much stop it and move on.

    The second pt - I want you all that said this was a bad decision to refer me to ONE post , just ONE and I will forever be silent on this issue ONE from you LOT that mentioned EMI was a BETTER keeper LENO was bought and BEFORE Leno got injured....please I beg make una search and find me one post.

    Where was he when they went and bought Leno ? Where was he before Leno got injured .. he plays a freaking total of 8 games // 8 games o and you all feel like he did that he should be guaranteed number one ? And do what with Leno Pay him mega bucks to sit on the bench ? You all are the same lot that complained and cried when Ozil was being paid mega bucks and sitting on the bench ooo

    The mistake was in buying Leno and not promoting EMi ..but na una get crystal ball .
[/quote]
Bro, the goal is not to change anything. You guys just need to admit, as we all can now see, that it was a foolish decision; those that made that decision need to acknowledge same, else, they’ll make even more foolish decisions, if that haven’t already.

Meanwhile, we still dey cry cry o… :atc: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15


"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
User avatar
Gooner1
Posts: 13350
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:27 am

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Gooner1 »

elerineye wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:26 am
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:10 am even after the fact, you are still here trying to defend rubbish. It was a terrible decision then, and the future proved us right like we said it would. We pointed it out back then that we will come to regret the decision. Just give us our props and accept you got it wrong. Still calling it a decent financial decision. No it wasn't. It was stupid, shortsighted and idiotic. Same thing as dropping dropping £50m on White. That's another idiotic decision. It's not enough to just say well "past is past." The incompetent buffoons making these stupid choices are still at the club, making more idiotic decisions. Imagine wanting to pay £60m+ for Maddison. God help Arsenal, because no man can. And with fans like you defending clear shite, maybe we really do deserve to be where we are.

How anyone could have taken one glance at Runnarson and decided he could play in the EPL is beyond me. Signing Runnarson by itself should be a fire-able offense. I miss Wenger. For all my frustrations with Wenger and his dithering ways or his extreme belief in undeserving players, basic competence was never one of the things I worried about with him.
  • And yet you are here typing all this that will not change anything abi ? Just trying to prove what ? that you have crystal ball and know better than everyone , I hope you all that know have changed the outcomes for the club ? Thats why I am calling out the crying its too much stop it and move on.

    The second pt - I want you all that said this was a bad decision to refer me to ONE post , just ONE and I will forever be silent on this issue ONE from you LOT that mentioned EMI was a BETTER keeper LENO was bought and BEFORE Leno got injured....please I beg make una search and find me one post.

    Where was he when they went and bought Leno ? Where was he before Leno got injured .. he plays a freaking total of 8 games // 8 games o and you all feel like he did that he should be guaranteed number one ? And do what with Leno Pay him mega bucks to sit on the bench ? You all are the same lot that complained and cried when Ozil was being paid mega bucks and sitting on the bench ooo

    The mistake was in buying Leno and not promoting EMi ..but na una get crystal ball .
Bro, the goal is not to change anything. You guys just need to admit, as we all can now see, that it was a foolish decision; those that made that decision need to acknowledge same, else, they’ll make even more foolish decisions, if that haven’t already.

Meanwhile, we still dey cry cry o… :atc: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
[/quote]
Bro....we all know that those who brushed off Emi's departure are left with egg on their faces....it is what it is

Meanwhile the Presido of Rwanda had this to say....and he is spot on
[tweet][/tweet]
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
User avatar
cchinukw
Moderator
Posts: 34764
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by cchinukw »

Kroenke Out

Nor be by force to own Arsenal o
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The only reason I can think of that God would have put Trump into office was because He ran out of locusts.
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18487
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:05 pm Kroenke Out

Nor be by force to own Arsenal o

Buy his shares and he will leave....


Too many poverty stricken internet warriors :rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Gooner1
Posts: 13350
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:27 am

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Gooner1 »

I have it on good authority that Laca + Auba are not ill at all.
The reason why they were left out was because they questioned Arteta's tactics.

The puppet did not like this so he axed them, and made the excuse that they were ill.

If they were unwell, why did both of them train on thursday?
Funny how AFC are putting feelers out in the media, saying that they are willing to let Auba go...
AFC are trying to keep a lid on it, but it will eventually come out....more to come
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
User avatar
amafolas
Posts: 10014
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:29 am
Location: Indiana
Contact:

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by amafolas »

Gooner1 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:27 pm I have it on good authority that Laca + Auba are not ill at all.
The reason why they were left out was because they questioned Arteta's tactics.

The puppet did not like this so he axed them, and made the excuse that they were ill.

If they were unwell, why did both of them train on thursday?
Funny how AFC are putting feelers out in the media, saying that they are willing to let Auba go...
AFC are trying to keep a lid on it, but it will eventually come out....more to come
everyone knows something is up. He played only yes-men and kids against Brentford. All his subs were all kids too. He even included folks who played in summer and should still be recovering (Martinelli and Saka).
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
User avatar
joao
Posts: 4883
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 am
Location: Cut-N-Shoot, TX

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by joao »

The season just strted and A$$nal are in relegation zone. :taunt: :lol: :lol: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
User avatar
cchinukw
Moderator
Posts: 34764
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by cchinukw »

Kroenke Out!!
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The only reason I can think of that God would have put Trump into office was because He ran out of locusts.
User avatar
cchinukw
Moderator
Posts: 34764
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:09 pm
cchinukw wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:05 pm Kroenke Out

Nor be by force to own Arsenal o

Buy his shares and he will leave....


Too many poverty stricken internet warriors :rotf: :rotf:
Him nor gree sell to my man Dangote.

Make I kill am? :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The only reason I can think of that God would have put Trump into office was because He ran out of locusts.
User avatar
mcal
Posts: 51759
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by mcal »

...hmmm, dem arsenal fans stll dey cry from since Friday, ahh, na long season oh, time dey but una need to fix defense and moral for the betterment of una, especially our country Nigeria :( :shock:
Sleaky72
Posts: 3446
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Sleaky72 »

@Thelastone:
Hope you just watched ALLAN ST.Max.
Remember when I mentioned Arsenal should make a bid for a true electric winger like him and throw in Pepe for the Willock sale?
You should have seen what he just did to west ham to create the opening goal.
User avatar
cchinukw
Moderator
Posts: 34764
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by cchinukw »

mcal wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:16 pm ...hmmm, dem arsenal fans stll dey cry from since Friday, ahh, na long season oh, time dey but una need to fix defense and moral for the betterment of una, especially our country Nigeria :( :shock:
Cry ke?

The ones wey wan make Kroenke comot dey jolly.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The only reason I can think of that God would have put Trump into office was because He ran out of locusts.
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Posts: 93466
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:03 pm @Thelastone:
Hope you just watched ALLAN ST.Max.
Remember when I mentioned Arsenal should make a bid for a true electric winger like him and throw in Pepe for the Willock sale?
You should have seen what he just did to west ham to create the opening goal.
You complain and envy other teams a lot. My goodness enjoy the football and hope for the best
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
Siddonlook11
Posts: 9961
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Location: Canada

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Siddonlook11 »

How to excel as an Arsenal fan. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Curse out other fans whose views differ from yours
Curse out the team, management and owners from perceived wrong decisions they make without being privy to such "why" the decisions where made.
Then cry about the same decisions for 1.5 + seasons
Then go to OTHER teams threads and curse your team some more.
Obsess , covert and droll over other team players every non- cursing message.
Repeat steps again.

Feel free to curse, abuse or add more traits I may have missed :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Btw me sef i dey guilty of some of one or two of these oo..I am not by any stretch purrfect.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
User avatar
Cito
Posts: 15487
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:55 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:03 pm @Thelastone:
Hope you just watched ALLAN ST.Max.
Remember when I mentioned Arsenal should make a bid for a true electric winger like him and throw in Pepe for the Willock sale?
You should have seen what he just did to west ham to create the opening goal.
You complain and envy other teams a lot. My goodness enjoy the football and hope for the best
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18487
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:57 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:55 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:03 pm @Thelastone:
Hope you just watched ALLAN ST.Max.
Remember when I mentioned Arsenal should make a bid for a true electric winger like him and throw in Pepe for the Willock sale?
You should have seen what he just did to west ham to create the opening goal.
You complain and envy other teams a lot. My goodness enjoy the football and hope for the best
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Citoto, How does it feel to know that you were STUFFED BY A FELLOW RELEGATION TEAM :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sleaky72
Posts: 3446
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Sleaky72 »

Gooner1 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:27 pm I have it on good authority that Laca + Auba are not ill at all.
The reason why they were left out was because they questioned Arteta's tactics.

The puppet did not like this so he axed them, and made the excuse that they were ill.

If they were unwell, why did both of them train on thursday?
Funny how AFC are putting feelers out in the media, saying that they are willing to let Auba go...
AFC are trying to keep a lid on it, but it will eventually come out....more to come

That’s some alarming news. And who knows what to think about the rumblings that Barca might be in for the pair of Auba and Laca. Frankly I don’t see how they can afford the fees or salaries of the pair.
tolahs
Posts: 10115
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by tolahs »

Gooner1 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:27 pm I have it on good authority that Laca + Auba are not ill at all.
The reason why they were left out was because they questioned Arteta's tactics.

The puppet did not like this so he axed them, and made the excuse that they were ill.

If they were unwell, why did both of them train on thursday?
Funny how AFC are putting feelers out in the media, saying that they are willing to let Auba go...
AFC are trying to keep a lid on it, but it will eventually come out....more to come
If any of that is true - one must admit it sounds credible - then we're slowly sinking. I just watched Spuds put an impressive defensive display vs MC, great in getting their shape right to stop transition - smart counterattack - all i hear from our Manor is get new players. Mikel might be a great asst. but the evidence's showing dude ain't ready for this gig just now.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Posts: 10115
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by tolahs »

If we had an awesome unbreachable Midfield supported by a consistent backline all led by frontline full of nightmares for opponents, i would understand the constant to & fro about Leno & Emi.
Emi had been on a few loans while with us, no team seemed eager to buy. That counts cos when he'd a breakout period with Leno out injured, there weren't enough games to make the decision to bench Leno. Emi didn't back himself by staying at the club to prove a point - he sought a starting spot elsewhere - Why did Petr Čech - Chelsea's technical and performance advisor who'd 1st view of Emi's work ethic & capabilities not jump on the opportunity to get him at a time they were looking to get a new GK? I suggest dude hadn't been on top form long enough - you do that over 2 seasons & he fetches 50m quid in the transfer market.
German Gks like the Nordics were always seen as quicker to adjust to the physicality of the EPL & frequent aerial assaults - If Leno's failing in that regard after this many seasons in - you gotta look to our GK coaching team
---------------------
Emi & Petr:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -side.html
-------------------------------
Emi gets dem funky games sometimes:

"Emi Martinez, 5
MARTINEZ WON'T BE TOO HAPPY WITH HOW THE BALL FLEW UNDERNEATH HIM FOR DENNIS' OPENER WITH PERHAPS HIS VIEW OBSTRUCTED. MARTINEZ STAYED AWARE TO CLAIM POT-SHOTS FROM DISTANCE, WHILE HE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT WATFORD'S SECOND AS SARR'S STRIKE LOOPED OFF MINGS AND INTO THE FAR CORNER. MARTINEZ WAS ALERT TO SAVE DENNIS' EFFORT AFTER THE BREAK. AGAIN, HE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT HERNANDEZ'S SUBLIME STRIKE WHICH PUT THE GAME OUT OF REACH"

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/ ... d-21305926
--------------------------------------------------------
Emiliano Martinez (5/10): THE ARGENTINE GOALIE CONCEDED THREE GOALS AND WASN’T AT HIS BEST. HE MADE A FEW ERRORS, WHICH COST HIS SIDE THE GAME.

https://firstsportz.com/premier-league- ... r-ratings/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18487
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by danfo driver »

TOTTENHAM beating the sh11t out of City and Arsenal stuffed and humiliated by Brentford!

LEVELS!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Not even the best team in your neighborhood anymore :lol: :lol:
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post Reply