2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v MAC [WK 1]

Post by Its a Goal »

Viking has ran himself to the ground. He looks like he is done for the night with a minute to go.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Are you watching
Are you watching
Are you watching Kane?
Are you watching Kane
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Romero on for Hojbjerg.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Grealish bags a yellow for fouling Moura. Sanchez speaks up for his teammate and gets booked for it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Oh I love how the refs have managed the games this weekend by allowing some meaty challenges to go unpunished.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What an opening day performance from the lads :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

This is our house. This is our effing house. #$%$ off City. Harry Kane you are a wanker.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Give it to Nuno. What a performance.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

We were solid in every single position. Well done Nuno. We shut City down and the determination at the end.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Pep's mistake - persisting with Grealish. He was a pure waste. 100m - you are having a laugh!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Very clever game from Nuno
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:21 pm Pep's mistake - persisting with Grealish. He was a pure waste. 100m - you are having a laugh!!
Seriously?

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:20 pm We were solid in every single position. Well done Nuno. We shut City down and the determination at the end.
This is an impressive performance from start to finish. Yes Citey had a large possession but on probability of scoring Spurs looked more dangerous with the pace of Bergwijn and Lucas. We had the better and clearer chances of scoring and no this was no fluke. This was no luck. This was gritty performance the likes we haven't seen in ages.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

txj wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:22 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:21 pm Pep's mistake - persisting with Grealish. He was a pure waste. 100m - you are having a laugh!!
Seriously?
Yes seriously. Grealish was handled by Doherty and Tanganga.

Pep should have left Mahrez on and switched him. Grealish did nothing. Foden is a better player than him. Dele Alli in his worse form is better than Grealish.
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

What a performance from the team especially Skipp and Tanganga. Can’t believe Dier and Sanchez had a decent game as well.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:24 pm
Seriously?

Pep should have left Mahrez on and switched him. Grealish did nothing. Foden is a better player than him. Dele Alli in his worse form is better than Grealish.
Easily the most dangerous player on the City side...

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

2018 - The Harry Kane team
2021 - The Son team

So Pep lost to the "Harry Kane" team without Harry Kane? :rotf: :clap:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

txj wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:29 pm
Seriously?

You are joking!! De Bruyne came in and in a few mins was more dangerous. Grealish was diving to the ground a lot. That tackle on Moura where he accused Moura of diving was also idiotic. If Pep persists with Grealish, City will not win shiite.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:31 pm
txj wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:29 pm
Seriously?

You are joking!! De Bruyne came in and in a few mins was more dangerous. Grealish was diving to the ground a lot. That tackle on Moura where he accused Moura of diving was also idiotic. If Pep persists with Grealish, City will not win shiite.
Enjoy the win bro...
Leave the rest well alone...

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Since Pep Guardiola called Tottenham the 'Harry Kane' team, Spurs have beaten City four times at home and Kane has played just once*. (*Also came off injured early in one) #THFC
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v MAC [WK 1]

Post by ohsee »

:biggrin: :biggrin: Chequebook manager exposed again. :biggrin: Grealish may be a good player, but on his display today, he was an average player not worth 100 million pounds.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

120 Million incoming for Son.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v MAC [WK 1]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ohsee wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:18 pm :biggrin: :biggrin: Chequebook manager exposed again. :biggrin: Grealish may be a good player, but on his display today, he was an average player not worth 100 million pounds.
actually dude isn't worth 100m... they always triple the cost of english players. Lets be honest when last did an English player win an individual award ? alas wPOY etc
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved