Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Another one wey no fit control his urges joins Sigurdsson in prison or wherever the F that one is.
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

A lot of people seem to be suggesting he is a paedo, but the news articles did say that the people who accused him were over 16yrs of age, of which i found it strange that they had to mention the age 16.

benteke wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:01 am A lot of people seem to be suggesting he is a paedo, but the news articles did say that the people who accused him were over 16yrs of age, of which i found it strange that they had to mention the age 16.
Maybe to clarify those same paedo rumours.
You know how fiction becomes fact and next thing the whole world believes it and circulates it.

What a waste of talent! He allowed off field activities to take his eyes of the ball. I hope he finds redemption

16 is a minor states side

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:50 am 16 is a minor states side
it depends on the state.

danfo driver wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:50 pm
it depends on the state.
TRUE! Up till few months ago, South Carolina actually have it on their books that you can marry underage girls if you get parental approval.. Most southern states are Taliban like on these issues
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923

furiously frank wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:21 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:50 pm
it depends on the state.
TRUE! Up till few months ago, South Carolina actually have it on their books that you can marry underage girls if you get parental approval.. Most southern states are Taliban like on these issues

Yup!

Thats why sometimes I laugh at the things I hear and the "superiority complex." If people knew some of the laws in the U.S., you will cringe.

Remanded in custody till 10 September.

danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:20 pm Another one wey no fit control his urges joins Sigurdsson in prison or wherever the F that one is.
I wonder how bad Mendy's case is or what is different,
Sigurdsson whose case involves a minor possibly under 16 did get bail, and i understand is living in a safe house.

Mendy has been thrown straight into the slammer until 10 September when he appears in court.
The guy is in big trouble

benteke wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:40 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:20 pm Another one wey no fit control his urges joins Sigurdsson in prison or wherever the F that one is.
Sigurdsson whose case involves a minor possibly under 16 did get bail, and i understand is living in a safe house.

Mendy has been thrown straight into the slammer until 10 September when he appears in court.
Sigurdsson is white and Mendy is black. I don't know if the alleged victim is black or white. If she's white, Mendy may never see sunlight again
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923

Mendy is accused of multiple rapes and assaults within the year too.

kalani JR wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:08 am Mendy is accused of multiple rapes and assaults within the year too.

Very odd case i tell you.
Unless Mendy is really really that dumb, and we can't put that past human beings.
But very odd

benteke wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:36 am
kalani JR wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:08 am Mendy is accused of multiple rapes and assaults within the year too.

Very odd case i tell you.
Unless Mendy is really really that dumb, and we can't put that past human beings.
But very odd
i figured he was dumb after the whole bernado silva thing but didn't suspect this dumb.

furiously frank wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:17 am

Sigurdsson is white and Mendy is black. I don't know if the alleged victim is black or white. If she's white, Mendy may never see sunlight again
Nope. It’s a bit more complex than that.
I doubt it’s got anything to do with race.
Would YOU give a man with this history bail..again? :idea:
The French international defender is accused of offences against three women, including one aged under 18, a court heard on Friday.

One of the alleged rapes is said to have taken place at Mendy’s home in Cheshire this week when he was on police bail for other sexual offences, Chester magistrates court was told.

The three other counts of rape date to October 2020, and the sexual assault is alleged to have taken place in January this year.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... on-charges

Damunk wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:24 am

The French international defender is accused of offences against three women, including one aged under 18, a court heard on Friday.

One of the alleged rapes is said to have taken place at Mendy’s home in Cheshire this week when he was on police bail for other sexual offences, Chester magistrates court was told.

The three other counts of rape date to October 2020, and the sexual assault is alleged to have taken place in January this year.

One accusation said to have taken place this week while the guy was on bail for the other accusations.
Unbelievable stuff
Ipe Grams

Post by Ipe Grams »

Sigurdsson was one victim while Mendy victims are multiple, 4 I think.
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf

benteke wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:49 pm

One accusation said to have taken place this week while the guy was on bail for the other accusations.
Unbelievable stuff
His village people in africa have his pin number....Why these guys do these dumb things is mind numbing ....did he not go to school ?

oloye wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:39 pm

Unbelievable stuff
His village people in africa have his pin number....Why these guys do these dumb things is mind numbing ....did he not go to school ?
he said is french not african, let his french people save hi,

Unbelievable stuff
The combination of youth, wealth and fame is too much for some to manage responsibly.
Education has got little or nothing to do with it these days.
Ipe Grams

Post by Ipe Grams »

Damunk wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:36 am

Unbelievable stuff
The combination of youth, wealth and fame is too much for some to manage responsibly.
Manage what? Cause how dumb does someone have to be to commit the same offence while out on bail for previous others ? Also is he unaware of the issue being in the news and many high profile others who have been caught and ended up in court or jail?
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf

Damunk wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:36 am

Unbelievable stuff
Education has a lot to do with it oh,when i said education i am not limiting it to school education alone . The education that begins from home and continues with exposure and the privileges which life blessed him with. If after all these years these folks still get caught up in things like this ,not only are they ignorant,they are sick in head.Especially with what i am reading about this guy.I have always complained about the way he plays almost comng to.the conclusion he is all brawn and little brain,he just confirmed my fears.Let me.get this straight,he was on bail and then proceeded to commit the same offence ,won ti sasi lati abule won....bomboklat!

Oloye - is all well? It looks like your input device is unstable.