Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by danfo driver »

Another one wey no fit control his urges joins Sigurdsson in prison or wherever the F that one is.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by benteke »

A lot of people seem to be suggesting he is a paedo, but the news articles did say that the people who accused him were over 16yrs of age, of which i found it strange that they had to mention the age 16.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

benteke wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:01 am A lot of people seem to be suggesting he is a paedo, but the news articles did say that the people who accused him were over 16yrs of age, of which i found it strange that they had to mention the age 16.
Maybe to clarify those same paedo rumours.
You know how fiction becomes fact and next thing the whole world believes it and circulates it.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

What a waste of talent! He allowed off field activities to take his eyes of the ball. I hope he finds redemption
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

16 is a minor states side
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:50 am 16 is a minor states side
it depends on the state.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:50 pm
it depends on the state.
TRUE! Up till few months ago, South Carolina actually have it on their books that you can marry underage girls if you get parental approval.. Most southern states are Taliban like on these issues
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

furiously frank wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:21 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:50 pm
it depends on the state.
TRUE! Up till few months ago, South Carolina actually have it on their books that you can marry underage girls if you get parental approval.. Most southern states are Taliban like on these issues

Yup!

Thats why sometimes I laugh at the things I hear and the "superiority complex." If people knew some of the laws in the U.S., you will cringe.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Remanded in custody till 10 September.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:20 pm Another one wey no fit control his urges joins Sigurdsson in prison or wherever the F that one is.
I wonder how bad Mendy's case is or what is different,
Sigurdsson whose case involves a minor possibly under 16 did get bail, and i understand is living in a safe house.

Mendy has been thrown straight into the slammer until 10 September when he appears in court.
The guy is in big trouble
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

benteke wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:40 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:20 pm Another one wey no fit control his urges joins Sigurdsson in prison or wherever the F that one is.
Sigurdsson whose case involves a minor possibly under 16 did get bail, and i understand is living in a safe house.

Mendy has been thrown straight into the slammer until 10 September when he appears in court.
Sigurdsson is white and Mendy is black. I don't know if the alleged victim is black or white. If she's white, Mendy may never see sunlight again
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Mendy is accused of multiple rapes and assaults within the year too.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kalani JR wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:08 am Mendy is accused of multiple rapes and assaults within the year too.

Very odd case i tell you.
Unless Mendy is really really that dumb, and we can't put that past human beings.
But very odd
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

benteke wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:36 am
kalani JR wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:08 am Mendy is accused of multiple rapes and assaults within the year too.

Very odd case i tell you.
Unless Mendy is really really that dumb, and we can't put that past human beings.
But very odd
i figured he was dumb after the whole bernado silva thing but didn't suspect this dumb.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

furiously frank wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:17 am

Sigurdsson is white and Mendy is black. I don't know if the alleged victim is black or white. If she's white, Mendy may never see sunlight again
Nope. It’s a bit more complex than that.
I doubt it’s got anything to do with race.
Would YOU give a man with this history bail..again? :idea:
The French international defender is accused of offences against three women, including one aged under 18, a court heard on Friday.

One of the alleged rapes is said to have taken place at Mendy’s home in Cheshire this week when he was on police bail for other sexual offences, Chester magistrates court was told.

The three other counts of rape date to October 2020, and the sexual assault is alleged to have taken place in January this year.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... on-charges
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Damunk wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:24 am

The French international defender is accused of offences against three women, including one aged under 18, a court heard on Friday.

One of the alleged rapes is said to have taken place at Mendy’s home in Cheshire this week when he was on police bail for other sexual offences, Chester magistrates court was told.

The three other counts of rape date to October 2020, and the sexual assault is alleged to have taken place in January this year.

One accusation said to have taken place this week while the guy was on bail for the other accusations.
Unbelievable stuff
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

Sigurdsson was one victim while Mendy victims are multiple, 4 I think.
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

benteke wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:49 pm

One accusation said to have taken place this week while the guy was on bail for the other accusations.
Unbelievable stuff
His village people in africa have his pin number....Why these guys do these dumb things is mind numbing ....did he not go to school ?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

oloye wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:39 pm

Unbelievable stuff
His village people in africa have his pin number....Why these guys do these dumb things is mind numbing ....did he not go to school ?
he said is french not african, let his french people save hi,
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Unbelievable stuff
The combination of youth, wealth and fame is too much for some to manage responsibly.
Education has got little or nothing to do with it these days.
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

Damunk wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:36 am

Unbelievable stuff
The combination of youth, wealth and fame is too much for some to manage responsibly.
Manage what? Cause how dumb does someone have to be to commit the same offence while out on bail for previous others ? Also is he unaware of the issue being in the news and many high profile others who have been caught and ended up in court or jail?
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Damunk wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:36 am

Unbelievable stuff
Education has a lot to do with it oh,when i said education i am not limiting it to school education alone . The education that begins from home and continues with exposure and the privileges which life blessed him with. If after all these years these folks still get caught up in things like this ,not only are they ignorant,they are sick in head.Especially with what i am reading about this guy.I have always complained about the way he plays almost comng to.the conclusion he is all brawn and little brain,he just confirmed my fears.Let me.get this straight,he was on bail and then proceeded to commit the same offence ,won ti sasi lati abule won....bomboklat!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Oloye - is all well? It looks like your input device is unstable.