The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Cito wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:26 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:55 pm
elerineye wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:46 pm
balo wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:28 pm There's no way Arteta is surviving this. The team is terrible.
This guy began to display his cluelessness when he sold EMI, our best goalie; those of us who raised concerns were termed “cry cry baby”, well, we should be laughing now… :roll:

Seriously !! :rotf: :rotf: You are still crying about Emi ? I do hope you see how your crying is solving the problems we have , please cry some more o , dont let those calling you cry baby stop you - who dash them ? abeg cry well well. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
You too like trouble... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Naaa I like banter - even fruitless one and irrelevant ones with Spammers like [ the one i dont lie to acknowledge by name ] who supports choski but posts more on Arsenal thread than any Arsenal fan.

As I was posting one reponse he had posted 2 ! !! imagine.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:11 pm I was going to pray this prayer for someone on this thread... but I no wan make CiTO tell me say I like looking for trouble ...but you can guess who the prayer is for :taunt: :taunt:

Note no be curse o ..na prayer I dey pray for you.

I pray that you never stop spamming Arsenal threads. Amen
I pray that this is the highlight of your day everyday - coming to spam a club you loathe. Amen.
I pray that you do this as the only thing that matters to you. Amen
I pray that every post you make on this thread gives you fulfillment like nothing else in life. Amen
I pray that you never stop spamming this thread o . to the end that your joy will always be full doing this. Amen

May your keyboard warrior skills never diminish Amen.
You too like trouble but I hope you are not praying for my boy, pork.
Take your time oh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assanal CE spammers , go and learn how to defend with 10 men... Levels ..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

elerineye wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:40 pm
oloye wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:01 pm
elerineye wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:46 pm
balo wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:28 pm There's no way Arteta is surviving this. The team is terrible.
This guy began to display his cluelessness when he sold EMI, our best goalie; those of us who raised concerns were termed “cry cry baby”, well, we should be laughing now… :roll:
Ore how u dey,longest time.These are difficult days at the Emirates.
I dey Kampe by God’s Grace Ebi mi. It’s painful in that house at the moment. We have some serious problems.
The problem has been brewing long before now,it all started with the poku lowo e model they claimed they had to embark upon to pay for the new stadium.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Arsenal should watch and.see what a top coach brings to a team,not an apprentice that did not even do his freedom.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

oloye wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:31 pm Arsenal should watch and.see what a top coach brings to a team,not an apprentice that did not even do his freedom.
oloye, in all sincerity no manager can do much with the talent Arsenal currently parades.
The club is not going to attract any manager of worth if those in charge do not want to buy quality.
Watching what the club had been doing in at least the last three summers, what player have those
in charge bought that's of consequence? There should be no surprise their position in the league.
Cheers!!!
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Enjoying Saliba and Guendo ball for Marseille vs St. Etienne.
Lot of great talent in Lique1
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

And Guendo brings the house down with a goal.
Commentator already hailing him as a fan Fav.
Wow
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

joao wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:55 pm
oloye wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:31 pm Arsenal should watch and.see what a top coach brings to a team,not an apprentice that did not even do his freedom.
oloye, in all sincerity no manager can do much with the talent Arsenal currently parades.
The club is not going to attract any manager of worth if those in charge do not want to buy quality.
Watching what the club had been doing in at least the last three summers, what player have those
in charge bought that's of consequence? There should be no surprise their position in the league.
Cheers!!!
There are decent and better coaches out there who would build you a better team.Take Nunos,heck,i would even get the coach of Brentford in,those guys can.at leasr organise a decent team. Arteta is like an.amateur swimmer trying to cross the atlantic and he is now strughling a few hundred miles offshore....he is drowning. Truth is Arsenal should have kept Wenger in the board to guide them with hiring of coaches ....looks like the rest of the boars are muppets,who only know how to count how much money their shares rakes in.

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:01 pm
tolahs wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:04 pm If we had an awesome unbreachable Midfield supported by a consistent backline all led by frontline full of nightmares for opponents, i would understand the constant to & fro about Leno & Emi.
Emi had been on a few loans while with us, no team seemed eager to buy. That counts cos when he'd a breakout period with Leno out injured, there weren't enough games to make the decision to bench Leno. Emi didn't back himself by staying at the club to prove a point - he sought a starting spot elsewhere - Why did Petr Čech - Chelsea's technical and performance advisor who'd 1st view of Emi's work ethic & capabilities not jump on the opportunity to get him at a time they were looking to get a new GK? I suggest dude hadn't been on top form long enough - you do that over 2 seasons & he fetches 50m quid in the transfer market.
German Gks like the Nordics were always seen as quicker to adjust to the physicality of the EPL & frequent aerial assaults - If Leno's failing in that regard after this many seasons in - you gotta look to our GK coaching team
---------------------
Emi & Petr:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -side.html
-------------------------------
Emi gets dem funky games sometimes:

"Emi Martinez, 5
MARTINEZ WON'T BE TOO HAPPY WITH HOW THE BALL FLEW UNDERNEATH HIM FOR DENNIS' OPENER WITH PERHAPS HIS VIEW OBSTRUCTED. MARTINEZ STAYED AWARE TO CLAIM POT-SHOTS FROM DISTANCE, WHILE HE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT WATFORD'S SECOND AS SARR'S STRIKE LOOPED OFF MINGS AND INTO THE FAR CORNER. MARTINEZ WAS ALERT TO SAVE DENNIS' EFFORT AFTER THE BREAK. AGAIN, HE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT HERNANDEZ'S SUBLIME STRIKE WHICH PUT THE GAME OUT OF REACH"

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/ ... d-21305926
--------------------------------------------------------
Emiliano Martinez (5/10): THE ARGENTINE GOALIE CONCEDED THREE GOALS AND WASN’T AT HIS BEST. HE MADE A FEW ERRORS, WHICH COST HIS SIDE THE GAME.

https://firstsportz.com/premier-league- ... r-ratings/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This guy is an unwitting comedian :rotf: :rotf:
That you might be starved of jokes is way beyond my bandwidth - what isn't in dispute are the facts as laid out by me. The funky form shown by the team so far in the EPL makes my point.
Last edited by tolahs on Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Cheers!!!
There were Chelsea fans who made the same point about Lampard - some marriages just ain't meant to be. We're not Mikel's inheritance - lots of emotional investments in this club.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

There's reason to imagine endless flogging of a dead horse just might awaken it. Keeping Mikel in his chair at this point has zilch to do with evidence. We seem to have lost as a collective, the capacity to feel shock, to get frustrated - there's a numbness to being a Gooner just now.
I watched ManC vs Spurs in the 1st week & was impressed by the speed of their transitional defence - the shape & balance was on point. They looked a drilled team, everyone knew their job. Kane's absence was meant to be the headline - he ended up being an afterthought.
Not even his agent or family members could dare argue that Lampard at the helm gets Chelsea to the CL final last season & more relevantly that they go a man down away to Anfield clip the wings of Liverpool's front 3.
I watched a Gooner blogger on youtube express disgust about our result vs manc - he was more passionate about Ozil's tweet. I never intended to, but emotionally as a fan. i've checked out - seems most of the gooners i know are in the same place.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

These assanal CE spammers are now spamming youtube .... smh
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Arsenal needs muscle in the three departments of the game - defense, mid-field, and up front.
Until they do that, they will merely be entertaining to watch and most likely not relegation material.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

joao wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:07 am Arsenal needs muscle and heart in the three departments of the game - defense, mid-field, and up front.
Until they do that, they will merely be entertaining to watch and most likely not relegation material.

― Chris Hedges
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Championship bound Arsenal. Artetas putting that hammer to the last nail on the coffin. Stupid useless club. Tufiakwa
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Good ebbing. Where’s my guy, Al Waff Man, to help the natives understand how great this result was and the grand master plan behind it 😁
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Cheers!!!
You cannot seriously argue that Arsenal had less talent than Brentford, Brighton or Westham.

No what is happening at Arsenal now is the absence of confidence and direction. That is on the coach!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

charlie wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:00 am
Cheers!!!
You cannot seriously argue that Arsenal had less talent than Brentford, Brighton or Westham.

No what is happening at Arsenal now is the absence of confidence and direction. That is on the coach!
Yeah, just as it was in Wengers last few years. Ebenings reign and now, Arteta.
May I suggest you test the water at the club? :tic: It's got to be something....
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Cheers!!!
This is exactly the point. Those in charge of the club, right from the owners are clueless. For example, what is the rationale for extending the contracts of people like Xhaka and Holding, or bringing in a Ben White when a more crucial Bassouma was available for cheaper? Clueless owners employing clueless administrators.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

oloye wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:26 pm
Cheers!!!
There are decent and better coaches out there who would build you a better team.Take Nunos,heck,i would even get the coach of Brentford in,those guys can.at leasr organise a decent team. Arteta is like an.amateur swimmer trying to cross the atlantic and he is now strughling a few hundred miles offshore....he is drowning. Truth is Arsenal should have kept Wenger in the board to guide them with hiring of coaches ....looks like the rest of the boars are muppets,who only know how to count how much money their shares rakes in.
KPOM! I apologize for saying “Wenger out”.

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

tolahs wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:59 am
Cheers!!!
There were Chelsea fans who made the same point about Lampard - some marriages just ain't meant to be. We're not Mikel's inheritance - lots of emotional investments in this club.
:agree:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

100%Naija wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:48 am Championship bound Arsenal. Artetas putting that hammer to the last nail on the coffin. Stupid useless club. Tufiakwa
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: what were you expecting before?
SuperEagles