2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] WOL v TOT [WK 2]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this is why today's Spurs are miles ahead of that loud loser spamming north london club known as assanal.. they have no future ambition, they would have caved in and sold Kane a long time ago and used the money to buy Francis Jeffers
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] WOL v TOT [WK 2]

Post by Cristao II »

Did he have a choice? He has shown his true face. I for one won't be forgetting it.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [ECLG] TOT v PdF v [QLF 2LG]

Post by Its a Goal »

?s=21
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Good game. Good win. Watched while munching on roasted ram. Game was as sweet as the meal. Didn't want either to end.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Welcome to the club Pape Matar Sarr.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v WAT [WK 3]

Post by Its a Goal »

Pivotal match. A match that will show if Nuno can handle the pressure off expectations very early in his career as Spurs head coach or, like his predecessors, he will buckle and fail to rise. Hoping for a good outcome, a match which unfortunately I’m going to miss.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The unfortunate Lucas gets benched again for Kane. That is the only chance in the side that has taken apart the first two teams they faced this season. It is going to be a slight tweak in formation as Kane gets to spearhead the front line and Son on the wings. It could also be a formation where Kane drops deep to find Son upfront. The lineup will be 4-2-1-2-1:

Kane
Bergwijn * Son
Dele
Skipp * Hojbjerg
Reguilon * Dier * Sanchez * Taganga
Lloris

Wish the lads all the best today

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Wish I could take a screen shot for the ages right now
Spurs top, Arsinal bottom
Spurs maximum points, Arsinal maximum 0 point
Spurs yet to concede, Arsinal yet to score.

Spurs fans = HAPPY, Arsinal air conditioners = frozen :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Good result. Worried about our attack. Real worried. I know it is work in progress but we were not as good upfront as we should have been.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Stop the league NOW and give out the trophy and relegation :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

pajimoh wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:12 pm Stop the league NOW and give out the trophy and relegation :tic:
My exact thoughts :rotf:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Only a brave man would have predicted that Spurs would be where they are now and ARSEnal where they occupy😂

Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

pajimoh wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:12 pm Stop the league NOW and give out the trophy and relegation :tic:
:lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Damn looks like we went for Emerson Royal over Takehiro Tomiyasu. My preference would be Takehiro for business reasons. Emerson's decision making - dear Lord.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:42 pm Damn looks like we went for Emerson Royal over Takehiro Tomiyasu. My preference would be Takehiro for business reasons. Emerson's decision making - dear Lord.
isnt it because Tomiyasu plays like the kid you already have and you wanted different?

You guys should have gone for Max AARONS as your wingback.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:31 pm
Cristao II wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:42 pm Damn looks like we went for Emerson Royal over Takehiro Tomiyasu. My preference would be Takehiro for business reasons. Emerson's decision making - dear Lord.
isnt it because Tomiyasu plays like the kid you already have and you wanted different?

That is another option. I wonder if Watford was interested in selling and the going price. At the end of the day, transfer done. Let's see what happens.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Remember when Aurier was yanshing IAG, and like a spoilt woman, IAG was all up in his feelings and allowed the passion transmitted between them get a hold of him? He began to defend Aurier with his life? prepared to die for Aurier?

Well, like Toby, your baby-daddy, Aurier has been told to get the F out and thrown into the deep end of the dust-bin, where he belongs, and like the trash that he is. Time and time again, you allowed yourself to be humiliated by both men because of that thing you were getting from them. Left to you, both men will still be at Tottenham today, humiliating your club, while you sit there, bum up! :scared: :oops:

Some of us know football inside out, while other people allow sex cloud their judgement! Tufiakwa!

Please take this video as a token of my sympathy for the loss of your baby-daddy. :oops: :oops:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Cristao II wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:16 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:31 pm

That is another option. I wonder if Watford was interested in selling and the going price. At the end of the day, transfer done. Let's see what happens.
Watford???
Lol
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Norwich not Watford
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Cameroon Carter Vickers is on loan to Celtic with an option to buy.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

spurs CE fans, it seems yall are trying very hard in becoming spurs CE spamming fans... take this as a friendly warning . let us rest. it is international weekend
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

pajimoh wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:08 pm Wish I could take a screen shot for the ages right now
Spurs top, Arsinal bottom
Spurs maximum points, Arsinal maximum 0 point
Spurs yet to concede, Arsinal yet to score.

Spurs fans = HAPPY, Arsinal air conditioners = frozen :rotf: :rotf:
I'm no Arsewipes fans, but this is the kind of post that may come back to haunt your club. You Spurs fans never learnt...sad
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923