2021/2022 Spurs Season: [ECL] VIT v TOT [GP-G GM-3]

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
User avatar
Cito
Posts: 15483
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by Cito »

Edouard for the final nail in the coffin. 3-0. So a small red and couple of players out and you just laid down the tools. Such a soft underbelly.
Last edited by Cito on Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Sleaky72
Posts: 3444
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by Sleaky72 »

I’m fairness the two goals have been gifts from Lloris.
Keeper of his pedigree must do better
User avatar
Cristao II
Posts: 32458
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by Cristao II »

Cito wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:16 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:14 pm So those yabbing Jose. Care to discuss what has improved. Nuno's starting lineup was poor. I know the ref has been poor. It is Moss. We know he is incompetent but that selection.

Emerson Royal - that one is scared of dribbling players.
Ref has been fantastic in this game. He let the game flow and hasn’t made any huge error in judgement.

Spurs hasn’t been at the races today and CP is a team on the up.
I disagree on the ref. John Moss has been poor. Spurs Indeed were not at the races tactically and mentally. Zaha should have been sent off.
User avatar
Cristao II
Posts: 32458
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by Cristao II »

Cito wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:19 pm Edouard for the final nail in the coffin. 3-0. So a small red and couple of players out and you just laid down the tools. Such a soft underbelly.
Lol. Enjoy this. Shebi your game dey come.
Thunder
Posts: 6566
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:08 pm
Location: Isale Gangan

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by Thunder »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:16 pm You put this down to one of them things. Half the team out. Son, Lo Celso, Bergwijn, Sanchez, Romero. It is not easy to play with so many players out but then Nuno should also take the blame for not starting Ndombele ahead of Winks to provide some offensive threat instead of sitting back so deeply.
It’s A Goat, remember the Arsenal haven’t had the full compliment of her players. E pele o.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
User avatar
Cito
Posts: 15483
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by Cito »

Cristao II wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:20 pm
Cito wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:16 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:14 pm So those yabbing Jose. Care to discuss what has improved. Nuno's starting lineup was poor. I know the ref has been poor. It is Moss. We know he is incompetent but that selection.

Emerson Royal - that one is scared of dribbling players.
Ref has been fantastic in this game. He let the game flow and hasn’t made any huge error in judgement.

Spurs hasn’t been at the races today and CP is a team on the up.
I disagree on the ref. John Moss has been poor. Spurs Indeed were not at the races tactically and mentally. Zaha should have been sent off.
Sent off for making a mincemeat of Royal or what? Moss was ok today and didn’t in any way affect the outcome of this game. And that is all you can ask of a ref.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
User avatar
Cito
Posts: 15483
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by Cito »

Cristao II wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:21 pm
Cito wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:19 pm Edouard for the final nail in the coffin. 3-0. So a small red and couple of players out and you just laid down the tools. Such a soft underbelly.
Lol. Enjoy this. Shebi your game dey come.
Nationale/Heartland is not playing today :taunt:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
User avatar
Cito
Posts: 15483
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by Cito »

“Are you Arsenal in disguise,"

Now that’s funny. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
User avatar
Cristao II
Posts: 32458
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by Cristao II »

Cito wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:26 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:20 pm
Cito wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:16 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:14 pm So those yabbing Jose. Care to discuss what has improved. Nuno's starting lineup was poor. I know the ref has been poor. It is Moss. We know he is incompetent but that selection.

Emerson Royal - that one is scared of dribbling players.
Ref has been fantastic in this game. He let the game flow and hasn’t made any huge error in judgement.

Spurs hasn’t been at the races today and CP is a team on the up.
I disagree on the ref. John Moss has been poor. Spurs Indeed were not at the races tactically and mentally. Zaha should have been sent off.
Sent off for making a mincemeat of Royal or what? Moss was ok today and didn’t in any way affect the outcome of this game. And that is all you can ask of a ref.
The reaction to Tanganga was a red by itself and the follow through on Royal. Then again it is Jon Moss and I know he is incompetent which he demonstrated again today.

I would rather focus that Spurs also didn't play well today either due to the manager or other reasons which I don't know.
User avatar
Cito
Posts: 15483
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by Cito »

Cristao II wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:36 pm
Cito wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:26 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:20 pm
Cito wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:16 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:14 pm So those yabbing Jose. Care to discuss what has improved. Nuno's starting lineup was poor. I know the ref has been poor. It is Moss. We know he is incompetent but that selection.

Emerson Royal - that one is scared of dribbling players.
Ref has been fantastic in this game. He let the game flow and hasn’t made any huge error in judgement.

Spurs hasn’t been at the races today and CP is a team on the up.
I disagree on the ref. John Moss has been poor. Spurs Indeed were not at the races tactically and mentally. Zaha should have been sent off.
Sent off for making a mincemeat of Royal or what? Moss was ok today and didn’t in any way affect the outcome of this game. And that is all you can ask of a ref.
The reaction to Tanganga was a red by itself and the follow through on Royal. Then again it is Jon Moss and I know he is incompetent which he demonstrated again today.

I would rather focus that Spurs also didn't play well today either due to the manager or other reasons which I don't know.
That reaction would only be a red if he grabbed him by the neck which he didn’t or throw a punch. And the ‘follow through’which wasn’t the case, you were down 2-0 at that point with 3mins to go, you think that changed the outcome?

It’s ok to try to process losses by seeking excuses but fact is Moss was ‘unmosslike’ today. He was good and the game was won and lost by the teams and not through his influence.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18477
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:24 pm I wonder why Nuno didn't start Ndombele instead of Winks. This lineup is just way too defensive.
Really? Thought it was all champagne football at the lane this season? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18477
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:15 pm This is not good from Nuno. Way too defensive game against a poor Palace that we should be scoring against willy nilly.
Awwww.... and we were all expecting champagne football. O ma se o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18477
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:46 pm Spurs is still capable of winning this match.
YES YOU ARE! DID YOU WIN? :sneaky: Imagine a fan of a cursed team thinking that his cursed team is capable of winning any match. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18477
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:18 pm Absolutely disgraceful performance.
And I loved every minute of it! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18477
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by danfo driver »

C-U-R-S-E-D
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18477
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by danfo driver »

eh... Ndombele no play again today? I heard winks started ahead of him and even when 1 kondo, 2 kondo and 3 kondo reach, e still siddon for bench!

Are you guys angry yet? or the media has not told you to be angry? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18477
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18477
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by danfo driver »

Imagine being humiliated by an Arsenal legend! :lol: :lol:

They beat you on the pitch and now, they send their legend to trash you like a thief. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have one Tottenham fan who still owes Waffi $100, refuses to pay but continues to get humiliated, up and down by Arsenal! o ma se o! :rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18477
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by danfo driver »

Only this cursed club can start the day top and end it in 5th :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: could be 8th by the end of the weekend! :taunt:
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Cristao II
Posts: 32458
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:12 pm eh... Ndombele no play again today? I heard winks started ahead of him and even when 1 kondo, 2 kondo and 3 kondo reach, e still siddon for bench!

Are you guys angry yet? or the media has not told you to be angry? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To be honest, I struggle to see why Ndombele is yet to start. Yes he wants to leave. Well one way to help him leave was let him display his ability.
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18477
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:03 am
danfo driver wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:12 pm eh... Ndombele no play again today? I heard winks started ahead of him and even when 1 kondo, 2 kondo and 3 kondo reach, e still siddon for bench!

Are you guys angry yet? or the media has not told you to be angry? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To be honest, I struggle to see why Ndombele is yet to start. Yes he wants to leave. Well one way to help him leave was let him display his ability.

So are you angry? or not yet?
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18477
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by danfo driver »

I see the coward Tottenham fan has gone back into his hole to curl up. I expect him to return when they beat a no name team with part time players in the Conference League. O ma se o! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Cristao II
Posts: 32458
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:44 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:03 am
danfo driver wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:12 pm eh... Ndombele no play again today? I heard winks started ahead of him and even when 1 kondo, 2 kondo and 3 kondo reach, e still siddon for bench!

Are you guys angry yet? or the media has not told you to be angry? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To be honest, I struggle to see why Ndombele is yet to start. Yes he wants to leave. Well one way to help him leave was let him display his ability.

So are you angry? or not yet?
Does it add something to my bank account?
Post Reply