Harry Maguire vs Iheanacho…

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

waka-man
Egg
Egg
Harry Maguire vs Iheanacho…

Post by waka-man »

Is such a funny match up. Somehow, the usually reliable Maguire becomes fidgety and accident prone.

After Nacho served him beat-down in the FA Cup last season, they’ve started off in exactly the same place. Nacho robbing him to set up the equaliser and generally being a menace to the United Man. Looks like they’ve asked Pogba to drop back and lend a bit of a helping hand.

Wish Nacho was like every day against everyone.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Harry Maguire vs Iheanacho…

Post by maceo4 »

They played everyday in practice for how many seasons it’s like Kele has had the upper hand in those battles that Maguire is so shook lol.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Otunba Rodgers takes off Nacho who’s played well for Daka and leaves Vardy who’s been poor smh
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

tedder89 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:37 pm Otunba Rodgers takes off Nacho who’s played well for Daka and leaves Vardy who’s been poor smh
...and both scored. Reason why you allow the manager to do hi work, he knows these players abilities.
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Goals by Vardy and Daka to close it out…..Otunba Rodgers serves me humble pie
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

mcal wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:49 pm
tedder89 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:37 pm Otunba Rodgers takes off Nacho who’s played well for Daka and leaves Vardy who’s been poor smh
...and both scored. Reason why you allow the manager to do his work, he knows these players abilities.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

tedder89 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:49 pm Goals by Vardy and Daka to close it out…..Otunba Rodgers serves me humble pie
Those are some scalding hot pies… :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Iheanacho was the best player on the team before he came off. The subs worked well, but overall Leicester City looked much better with Iheanacho on it.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marutimon wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:40 pm Iheanacho was the best player on the team before he came off. The subs worked well, but overall Leicester City looked much better with Iheanacho on it.
Scratching my head trying to understand.this comment,game ended 4-2 no? How many goals did they score after he left the pitch? :biggrin:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I was laughing so hard while watching this game. The way Kele abused Harry was pure comedy
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

oloye wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:35 pm
marutimon wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:40 pm Iheanacho was the best player on the team before he came off. The subs worked well, but overall Leicester City looked much better with Iheanacho on it.
Scratching my head trying to understand.this comment,game ended 4-2 no? How many goals did they score after he left the pitch? :biggrin:
If you watched the game you’d get his point. For much of the first half in particular, Leicester were irresistible. That doesn’t mean the subs were bad, but Kele was a menace until he was subbed.
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Anyone noticed how jittery Maguire was whenever Nacho pressed him, you could almost see the fear on his face.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Iheanacho played very well but he was tiring. It was a good substitution and it payed off❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:00 am
Iheanacho played very well but he was tiring. It was a good substitution and it payed off❗️

Cheers.
:agree:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

...and both scored. Reason why you allow the manager to do hi work, he knows these players abilities.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Fansknowsbest.com
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Damunk wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:46 am
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Fansknowsbest.com
...fansknowjack.com especially those pot-bellied ones who scream and shout for the head to roll :lol: :lol: