Abeg how did Koeman get the Barca job?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Abeg how did Koeman get the Barca job?

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Me sef wan apply.

He just led them to a 3-0 loss at Benfica. Chei!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Abeg how did Koeman get the Barca job?

Post by kajifu »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:21 pm Me sef wan apply.

I hope they keep him untill he take them bottom of the table,Danfo warn Holland to kick hi out they did and stupid barca pick him up,Danfo warn that Barca will head to Europa and it seems we are about to see that
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

kajifu wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:29 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:21 pm Me sef wan apply.

I hope they keep him untill he take them bottom of the table,Danfo warn Holland to kick hi out they did and stupid barca pick him up,Danfo warn that Barca will head to Europa and it seems we are about to see that
Danfo go soon coach Arsenal :thumbs: :thumbs:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

When I warned them about Koeman, they said my mouth is smelling. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

He claimed he was a Barcelona legend! Great player, terrible coach! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

You guys are hung onto the Barca of Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Puyol, Eto'o, Ronadinho. So you think Pep can win the CL with this Barca he?
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Credit Koeman for faith in youth. He has allowed them to compete for spots given Barca's financial wahala. Gavi and Pedri must love the guy.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cristao II wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:15 am Credit Koeman for faith in youth. He has allowed them to compete for spots given Barca's financial wahala. Gavi and Pedri must love the guy.

How does this man still have a job?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I think he should be done after today's loss against Rayo
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

YUJAM wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:14 pm I think he should be done after today's loss against Rayo
Hope not Barca is a poor man team,they cant pay him if they sacked him,Also we pray they stay midtable for a long time.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Koeman sacked
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

One of the worst coaches I have seen, just a little better than the worst -- Frank De Boer.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hopefully, Barca is stup1d enough to hire that o vbi akpo cretin, Xavi Hernandez, so that I can actually have enough energy to hate them again, with a passion.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:03 am Hopefully, Barca is stup1d enough to hire that o vbi akpo cretin, Xavi Hernandez, so that I can actually have enough energy to hate them again, with a passion.
What's wrong with Xavi :biggrin:

A Catalan club legend who speaks a good game, wouldn't he be as smart and a fast learner like Pep Guardiola :?:

Last edited by benteke on Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:03 am Hopefully, Barca is stup1d enough to hire that o vbi akpo cretin, Xavi Hernandez, so that I can actually have enough energy to hate them again, with a passion.
This man you wicked no be small - from Komani to Xavi ok o :woot: :woot: :woot:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...like the Manchester Utd, Barca defense is aging too.
Time for Pique to move on.
Every club have their deeps.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hmm, like Ole, he also has DNA. :lol: :lol:

benteke wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:51 am

A Catalan club legend who speaks a good game, wouldn't he be as smart and a fast learner like Pep Guardiola :?:

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Xavi 'agrees to become Barcelona's new boss - and now they just need to pay his £840,000 Al-Sadd exit clause', with B-team's Sergi Barjuan placed in interim charge until legend's return

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... oeman.html

Barcelona have 'agreed a deal with Xavi' over succeeding Ronald Koeman as manager following the Dutchman's sacking on Wednesday night.

Koeman was dismissed from his role after just over a year in charge after his side slumped to a 1-0 defeat against LaLiga new boys Rayo Vallecano, leaving the Nou Camp outfit a lowly ninth in the table.

AS report that club legend Xavi wants to say a proper farewell to Qatari club Al Sadd but could land in Barcelona on November 4 and either be presented on that date or the following day.

The club have announced that Sergi Barjuan, the current coach of the club's B-team, is in charge in the interim and will be introduced to first team stars by Laporta before the training session at the Ciutat Esportiva.

According to Sport, Xavi has a release clause of £840,000 that Barcelona will have to fork out, although AS say there could be a gentleman's agreement between the manager and his bosses in Qatar to let him leave for free.

He is planning to say goodbye in his last home game against Al Ahli this Saturday.

The result against Vallecano that proved fatal for Koeman leaves Barca six points down on the top four, including fierce rivals Real Madrid.

Xavi has managed Al Sadd for two years and joined as a player in 2015 after leaving Barca.

But Barca have acted quickly to get a replacement and according to multiple reports have already agreed a deal with the 41-year-old to take over.

Fabrizio Romano tweeted: 'Barcelona will announce new interim coach. Then it’s gonna be Xavi. He has accepted Barça project after talking with president Laporta days ago. Still waiting contract termination process with Al-Sadd.'

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I hope this is a lesson to everyone-- careful who you get married to. It could be very very expensive and life changing once you done enter. :lol:

Since Barca married Bartomeuo, they have gone into deep sh11tt! chaii! Serious bankruptcy, team in disarray etc etc
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Sometimes people take that one job way above their level that they are bound to eff up.

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

benteke wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:51 am

Its very easy to predict the negative and then when that doesn't work, lie in wait for any stumbles...

There's no doubt he is a deep thinker of the game.

Only time will tell if he translates this at the highest levels...

But he certainly has the bonafides...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:00 pm I hope this is a lesson to everyone-- careful who you get married to. It could be very very expensive and life changing once you done enter. :lol:

Since Barca married Bartomeuo, they have gone into deep sh11tt! chaii! Serious bankruptcy, team in disarray etc etc
Na wah.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Pep Guardiola to @polballus: “Xavi to Barça? I don't know what will happen, but I have no doubt that he is prepared. He knows the environment, he knows the game and he has passion. Xavi has more experience than I had when I became the manager”. 🔴 #MCFC #FCB