Look no further . Hidden video has finally been unearthed

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Look no further . Hidden video has finally been unearthed

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

We are still in celebratory mood . :taunt:
Last edited by Field Marshall Ogolo on Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Look no further . Video is here finally.

Post by Enugu II »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:46 pm

LOL. MURDERator ban Ogolo one time. :rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Ogolo, send us your cheerleaders in March since you won’t be needing them🤐😃❗️

Cheers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I'm actually very happy for them. Nice to see African countries achieve through planning and believing in themselves. :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:11 pm
Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:46 pm

LOL. MURDERator ban Ogolo one time. :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I like what took place in the 91's minute.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:28 pm Ogolo, send us your cheerleaders in March since you won’t be needing them🤐😃❗️

Cheers.

Okay. Done deal. Here's a peek of what they look like. :)
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:07 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:28 pm Ogolo, send us your cheerleaders in March since you won’t be needing them🤐😃❗️

Cheers.

Okay. Done deal. Here's a peek of what they look like. :)
Having watched the video, my immediate conclusion is that the commentator probably doesn’t get around much🙂❗️

Cheers.
The Eagle
Egg
Egg
Re: Look no further . Hidden video has finally been unearthed

Post by The Eagle »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:46 pm We are still in celebratory mood . :taunt:
Ogolo, where are the videos of Comoros Islands defeating Kenya 3-2 aggregate across two qualifying matches, to finish ahead of Kenya in the final group standings?

For those who don't know anything about Comoros Islands football (i.e. everybody) .... they joined CAF in 2003, joined FIFA in 2005, and hadn't qualified for anything until Kenya helped them into the 2021 Nations Cup.

Did you know the Comoros team captain plays for FC Nouadhibou in the Mauritanian Ligue 1? Jokes aside, I wish them well in their maiden Nations Cup. Their fans must be over the moon.

PS: I've helped you out by locating the video:

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

The Eagle wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:28 pm
Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:46 pm We are still in celebratory mood . :taunt:
Ogolo, where are the videos of Comoros Islands defeating Kenya 3-2 aggregate across two qualifying matches, to finish ahead of Kenya in the final group standings?

For those who don't know anything about Comoros Islands football (i.e. everybody) .... they joined CAF in 2003, joined FIFA in 2005, and hadn't qualified for anything until Kenya helped them into the 2021 Nations Cup.

Did you know the Comoros team captain plays for FC Nouadhibou in the Mauritanian Ligue 1? Jokes aside, I wish them well in their maiden Nations Cup. Their fans must be over the moon.

Field Marshal - Ogolo - over to you, Sir! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Odas wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:08 pm

This is totally uncalled for! Comoros pulled the oldest trick known to football. They claimed 12 out of our squad had11 tested positive to Covid-19 upon arrival in their scandalous capital. What a lie it was! We then agreed to play with folks who were in the entourage including the pilot and cabin crew. The rest is history!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:25 pm
Odas wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:08 pm

This is totally uncalled for! Comoros pulled the oldest trick known to football. They claimed 12 out of our squad had11 tested positive to Covid-19 upon arrival in their scandalous capital. What a lie it was! We then agreed to play with folks who were in the entourage including the pilot and cabin crew. The rest is history!
Ogolo, the Field Marshal! Kai, what a 'spin.' Well, sorry-ooo, but in all, your team lost the game
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.