Another reason Rohr should be sacked - with no pay

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enyi
Egg
Egg
Another reason Rohr should be sacked - with no pay

Post by Enyi »

NFF should calculate how many scouring mission that this guy took to Germany to scout and convince Akpoguma to play for us…..

He needs to refund that money…..

If He thinks that Ekong, Balogun, Awaziem,Omeruo are better than him, why spend all that money to get this guy to collect bonus and sit on the bench…..

Rohr needs to go
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Another reason Rohr should be sacked - with no pay

Post by Lolly »

Enyi wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:53 am NFF should calculate how many scouring mission that this guy took to Germany to scout and convince Akpoguma to play for us…..

If He thinks that Ekong, Balogun, Awaziem,Omeruo are better than him, why spend all that money to get this guy to collect bonus and sit on the bench…..

Rohr needs to go
He was right to scout him going by his youth record but it appears the guy’s form has been declining for some time now. I strongly believe he hasn’t impressed Rohr yet I’m training hence why he hasn’t started ahead of the guys you mentioned. The one or two matches he has played for us, I haven’t been impressed.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Lolly wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:15 am
Enyi wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:53 am NFF should calculate how many scouring mission that this guy took to Germany to scout and convince Akpoguma to play for us…..

Rohr needs to go
He was right to scout him going by his youth record but it appears the guy’s form has been declining for some time now. I strongly believe he hasn’t impressed Rohr yet I’m training hence why he hasn’t started ahead of the guys you mentioned. The one or two matches he has played for us, I haven’t been impressed.

He wasn't played in his favourite position though. He is a centre back first and foremost.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

doctorollie wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:38 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:15 am

Rohr needs to go

He wasn't played in his favourite position though. He is a centre back first and foremost.
I believe he played once at Center back I think against Cameroon and he didn’t look comfortable.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

The question is why is the guy being calls up every game? Knowing that he has no chance of benching the above players…..

Ajayi is better….

Still he is called up
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

In this case, has coach Rohr collected a 'stuffed brown envelop', or are Whitemen no capable of doing so? Just asking, that's all
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Odas wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:15 pm In this case, has coach Rohr collected a 'stuffed brown envelop', or are Whitemen no capable of doing so? Just asking, that's all
Looks like it……

Sack him, set up an enquiry to investigate and hold his pay until sorted

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

I think it is more about **** not comfortable with trusting new players right away. But if you are to play a 3 man CD backline he should play. He is actually comfortable playing the ball as opposed to Ekong and Balogun.

One of the disappointments with **** is also the inability or refusal to play some of these players his scouting department brought on for him. There were opportunities to play these guys...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Odas wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:15 pm In this case, has coach Rohr collected a 'stuffed brown envelop', or are Whitemen not capable of doing so? Just asking, that's all
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

:bump: :bump: :bump:
OCCUPY NFF!!