Tyrone Ebuehi is injured

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Paveman
Egg
Egg
Tyrone Ebuehi is injured

Post by Paveman »

Muscular injury, extent of injury still unknown but he will be out for 3-4 weeks. Hopefully will not affect ANC.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Tyrone Ebuehi is injured

Post by Lolly »

I feel for the lad. So much talent but these injuries are piling up.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

Sorry about his injury but I don't even think it'll make much of a difference because I don't even remember the last time I saw him playing on the pitch for Super Eagles. Rohr just invites players and doesn't use them.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

return2k2 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:03 pm Sorry about his injury but I don't even think it'll make much of a difference because I don't even remember the last time I saw him playing on the pitch for Super Eagles. Rohr just invites players and doesn't use them.
He featured against CV, first leg
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

jette1 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:11 pm
return2k2 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:03 pm Sorry about his injury but I don't even think it'll make much of a difference because I don't even remember the last time I saw him playing on the pitch for Super Eagles. Rohr just invites players and doesn't use them.
That was because Rohr favorite players were all COVID restricted! The stupid coach doesn't recognize quality when he sees one!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Undertaker wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:18 pm
That was because Rohr favorite players were all COVID restricted! The stupid coach doesn't recognize quality when he sees one!
They better sack that foolish coach by monday. Kai i don suffer. Both my teams ManUtd and Nigeria being coached by mumu coaches. :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Mr. Ebuehi: Get well soon.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Are you sure its not a mumu fan that is causing both teams to lose. You are the constant in this equation, Bret Fart. Are you a mumu fan?
bret- hart wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:37 am
Undertaker wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:18 pm
They better sack that foolish coach by monday. Kai i don suffer. Both my teams ManUtd and Nigeria being coached by mumu coaches. :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

get well soon baller, SE misses you
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

I didn't realize that. How did he perform? I know that dude is fast!