Klopp - AFCON is "some little tournament in Africa"

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Klopp - AFCON is "some little tournament in Africa"

Post by danfo driver »

I dont blame the rotten teeth. its the Africans who worship him I blame.

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Klopp - AFCON is "some little tournament in Africa"

Post by King Futcha »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:51 pm I dont blame the rotten teeth. its the Africans who worship him I blame.

reminds me of those pleading to move the 'little tournament' to the summer to accommodate the europeans who look down on the 'little tournament' as you can see.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

The guy is an angel*. His two best player comes from the Continent.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Klopp has spoken highly about AFCON.

You've likely misunderstood the context around his use of the word "little".
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:34 am Klopp has spoken highly about AFCON.

What was the context, is there a longer video we can watch that puts that comment into context
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:03 am
The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:34 am Klopp has spoken highly about AFCON.

What was the context, is there a longer video we can watch that puts that comment into context
The black man is truly cursed! I have never seen a race that will love another race so passionately, more than he loves himself. Tufiakwa! There is nothing Klopp would have said that would have offended this chap! Even if he insults his entire lineage, the chap will rationalize it and blame yourself :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: O ma se o!

Asians and hispanics do not behave like this. I dont know why the black man would rather die than go against his master. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Till Africa builds the brand of its football it will continue to be seen as a “little tournament” that serves as a big gadfly to European salary payers. The arrogance and misplaced sense of entitlement of the latter leads to such thinking. Whether Klopp’s reference to the stature was relative or derogatory, who knows, the ball bounces in both courts depending on the jury. Whilst only an assumption, one would assume such sentiment is universal within the footballing world beyond the African continent.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Klopp is German, and I assume he has a little Nazi DNA in him.
In some people it will pup up at an unsuspecting time or place.
I'll say let the African FA chiefs call him out, but I doubt that will ever happen. Example Nigeria FA chief love them oyinbos.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

shamefull. a continent of close to a billion folks and this clop abi krap calls it a little tourney... then you have that pathetic lost troll called coach posting the rubbish he wrote...smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:32 am Till Africa builds the brand of its football it will continue to be seen as a “little tournament” that serves as a big gadfly to European salary payers. The arrogance and misplaced sense of entitlement of the latter leads to such thinking. Whether Klopp’s reference to the stature was relative or derogatory, who knows, the ball bounces in both courts depending on the jury. Whilst only an assumption, one would assume such sentiment is universal within the footballing world beyond the African continent.
Please shut your moronic mouth. Dunce! We have heard this pathetic and unintelligent comment for years and it pretty much shows what I have always thought about you-- a stup1d moron.

Because a man is poor and jobless does not mean that he should accept insults from outsiders. Whether our country or league is sh1tt does not mean we should be insulted by a man whose teeth was rotten until 4 years ago.

Please go and fook yourself. Moron.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:43 am ...Klopp is German, and I assume he has a little Nazi DNA in him.
In some people it will pup up at an unsuspecting time or place.
I'll say let the African FA chiefs call him out, but I doubt that will ever happen. Example Nigeria FA chief love them oyinbos.

He is insignificant. I dont think the African FA chiefs or CAF should even acknowledge him.
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:42 pm
Coach wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:32 am Till Africa builds the brand of its football it will continue to be seen as a “little tournament” that serves as a big gadfly to European salary payers. The arrogance and misplaced sense of entitlement of the latter leads to such thinking. Whether Klopp’s reference to the stature was relative or derogatory, who knows, the ball bounces in both courts depending on the jury. Whilst only an assumption, one would assume such sentiment is universal within the footballing world beyond the African continent.
Please shut your moronic mouth. Dunce! We have heard this pathetic and unintelligent comment for years and it pretty much shows what I have always thought about you-- a stup1d moron.

Because a man is poor and jobless does not mean that he should accept insults from outsiders. Whether our country or league is sh1tt does not mean we should be insulted by a man whose teeth was rotten until 4 years ago.

Please go and fook yourself. Moron.
How old are you dude? Must you always throw insults, offensive, derogatory adjectives? Now, I know my portion is coming
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:58 am

The black man is truly cursed! I have never seen a race that will love another race so passionately, more than he loves himself. Tufiakwa! There is nothing Klopp would have said that would have offended this chap! Even if he insults his entire lineage, the chap will rationalize it and blame yourself :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: O ma se o!

Asians and hispanics do not behave like this. I dont know why the black man would rather die than go against his master. :oops:
Garbage.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

It's sarcasm. The question was whether Klopp considered it a positive there'd be no more internationals until March. Klopp reminded the reporter there's still this little tournament in Africa that the reporter had forgotten about.

Also, Klopp has spoken positively about AFCON in the past.

But if people want to cry racism and see insults at every corner that's fine for them.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Right on cue... Either you get it or you don't.

danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

AFCON has a sponsor? Embarrassing!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:36 pm Right on cue... Either you get it or you don't.

a guy in a liverpool jersey comes to his defense... ok.

i find it funny when someone tries to explain away the obvious, what he meant was...
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

… and there it is. There has to be at least one native running interference for massa. Never fails❗️

Cheers.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

King Futcha wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:46 pma guy in a liverpool jersey comes to his defense... ok.

i find it funny when someone tries to explain away the obvious, what he meant was...
Take offence to it. Makes no difference to me.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:22 pm

… and there it is. There has to be at least one native running interference for massa. Never fails❗️

Cheers.
I have a track record on this forum on this forum for calling out racism and incidents where non-Africans insult or disparage Africans or African institutions.

You, on the other hand, have a track record of stupidly and banality. On the rare occasions I've found myself agreeing with your posts I will immediately take the opposite position just to distance myself from you.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:51 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:22 pm

Cheers.
I have a track record on this forum on this forum for calling out racism and incidents where non-Africans insult or disparage Africans or African institutions.

You, on the other hand, have a track record of stupidly and banality. On the rare occasions I've found myself agreeing with your posts I will immediately take the opposite position just to distance myself from you.
The only record you have on this forum is hiding behind your facelesness to be insulting and abusive. You are an unrepentant coward. I hope that one day, you and I will meet face to face and we’ll see if you have the guts to be as verbally abusive as you are on a faceless forum❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

TonyTheTimidCoward, not many things will make me happier than insulting you to your face although you won't even recognise when I'm insulting you.

You're not the best at talking nonsense here - Bigpokey and Emir are better.

Cheers.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Klopp's command of the English language failed him here. In colloquial English if you want to remind someone of something significant that they are overlooking, you start with "There is the little matter of <overlooked thing>".

Klopp fudged up the "little" adjective and should have spoken in vernacular :mrgreen: which would have been translated to better convey his meaning.

No racism involved here. This is a complete non-issue. Oga Danfo wetin Oyinbo do you? :lol: :lol:

Shebi you dey America? You know there is something called the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission). File ya complaints wit dem and leave Klopp alone. :mrgreen:

You know things are bad when that complete and utter dunce Tony the P..ussy Licker * is on your side.

*In Jamaican patois "Lick" means to strike a blow, and P..ussy stands for Tiger :mrgreen:
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wha choo looking at?!