Pochettino

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Pochettino

Post by Comrade Machel »

That guy is super useless and PSG ain't going nowhere with him :curse:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pochettino

Post by txj »

Yet to see a team that wins the CL in November
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

When this dude was hired, I wrote here that he is useless. I don't even know why United wants him. Spurs was stagnant when he was the manager there. PSG management is really stupid, letting Tuchel go exposed them. Pochettino is probably a good coach but not for an aspiring team.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

joplass wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:42 am When this dude was hired, I wrote here that he is useless. I don't even know why United wants him. Spurs was stagnant when he was the manager there. PSG management is really stupid, letting Tuchel go exposed them. Pochettino is probably a good coach but not for an aspiring team.

I agree chief. He is rubbish at motivation and just sits there and his team selection leaves me scratching my head. That Hakimi dude no be am at all :curse: Gueye and Mendes are too similar, why not replace onewith Veratti who is more versatile
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

txj wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:03 pm Yet to see a team that wins the CL in November
Bayern :sneaky:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Overrated junk coach. These clowns continue to prove that money doesn't explain why City play well.
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:34 pm Overrated junk coach. These clowns continue to prove that money doesn't explain why City play well.

Their strategy is very very bad! They spend so much, without any specific type of direction. zero! And its borne out of their myopic desire of winning the CL. its almost like we want to win the CL! and thats it! And then what?

Look at City and the Leipzig clubs? They want to grow! they want to impact their communities, they want to develop young players...they want to dominate for decades! etc etc... there is no myopic focus on one specific target.

City has not won the CL and you can feel that the pressure is more from outside than it is within, and thats where PSG is lacking.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ask for Poch, I like him a lot, but he is a loser. Unfortunately, he picked up the bad habit at that toilet of a club in north london
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Kabalega wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:17 am
txj wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:03 pm Yet to see a team that wins the CL in November
Bayern :sneaky:
Bro don't count Madrid, Chelsea, and Liverpool out.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:22 pm
cic old boy wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:34 pm Overrated junk coach. These clowns continue to prove that money doesn't explain why City play well.

Their strategy is very very bad! They spend so much, without any specific type of direction. zero! And its borne out of their myopic desire of winning the CL. its almost like we want to win the CL! and thats it! And then what?

Look at City and the Leipzig clubs? They want to grow! they want to impact their communities, they want to develop young players...they want to dominate for decades! etc etc... there is no myopic focus on one specific target.

City has not won the CL and you can feel that the pressure is more from outside than it is within, and thats where PSG is lacking.
City went for structure, PSG went for glamour.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I heard he’s quitting to take the Nigeria job :winking: :tic:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

benteke wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:50 pm
If true then I’m not surprised.
Was always a bad fit.
He would do well with a young and hungry
team … and not a bunch of arrogant fat cats