SE NEW MANAGER: Jose Peseiro......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: New SE coach officially announced

Post by Lolly »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:34 pm
Lolly wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:28 pm Why can't he start from AFCON working with Eguavoen? He won't have enough time with the players for the WC qualifier match if he has to wait till after AFCON. Amaju is really messing things up.
Bros read the report, he will be at the AFCON to observe/get used to the team and liase with a Eguavoen.
Observing is not the same as being jointly in charge of making decisions in training and on the pitch.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

I was more excited for the other Portuguese guy. Anyway, siddon look.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

On a side note Pinnick clarified why Ademola Lookman wasn't selected in the final list, nationality switch documents still not cleared.

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=42072
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Jose Peseiro? Who? We are not serious! :lol: :lol:

Wha choo looking at?!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:25 pm Hopefully the culture kd corrupt and shady player selections ends after Eguavoen serves his interim stint and goes, Jose Peseiro has to really stamp his authority ahead of the WC playoffs
How good is he, though? Can he deliver and make us happy? Just wondering. Anyway, he is welcome aboard until we start to OWE him, or he messes-up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

bushboy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:49 pm I was more excited for the other Portuguese guy. Anyway, siddon look.
please send me 20Kobo in cowrie shells :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:34 pm
Lolly wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:28 pm Why can't he start from AFCON working with Eguavoen? He won't have enough time with the players for the WC qualifier match if he has to wait till after AFCON. Amaju is really messing things up.
Bros read the report, he will be at the AFCON to observe/get used to the team and liase with a Eguavoen.
He will be there but why not start the process of coaching NOW.

As opposed to right before the playoff. Does this make sense ? Egu can even be there to help the transition, but the coach needs as much time as possible.

The only reason I see for this is so the corrupt NFF can "HAmmer" one last time before Peseiro cleans up the rot.

This is great news.

By world cup time I expect we had seen the last of Musa, Ighalo, Shehu, and possibly even Simon.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

If true, Nigerians deserve this. The leaders know that they can give them garbage and they'll accept it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:54 pm Jose Peseiro? Who? We are not serious! :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: leave them my brother .
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:52 pm On a side note Pinnick clarified why Ademola Lookman wasn't selected in the final list, nationality switch documents still not cleared.

Something does not add up.

Did Ejaria and Lookman both decide to switch at the same time ?

If it is true that Lookman just decided a few months ago, then what about Ejaria ? Why has his switch not been approved ?

I still feel the NFF are delaying the process. It doesn't add up.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

... that's my question, as well. Why can't he roll-up his sleeves and team-up with Egu and go to work?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

highbury wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:58 pm If true, Nigerians deserve this. The leaders know that they can give them garbage and they'll accept it
Yes we deserve a coach that does not force dinosaurs like Musa, Ighalo, and Shehu upon us.

That we are discussing these players in 2022 is truly a disgrace. And we wonder why we continue to fail.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

They stabbed Egu in the back. F□*** *kindpeople*.
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:01 pm
highbury wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:58 pm If true, Nigerians deserve this. The leaders know that they can give them garbage and they'll accept it
Yes we deserve a coach that does not force dinosaurs like Musa, Ighalo, and Shehu upon us.

That we are discussing these players in 2022 is truly a disgrace. And we wonder why we continue to fail.
We have been failing before.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Hmm, for a second, I was thinking you have some nice information about the NEW coach to tell us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

highbury wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:06 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:01 pm

We have been failing before.
The corruption and biased sentiments have always been there.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I am glad this coach will be in Cameroon to observe all the junk players up close. Their days are numbered.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:59 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:52 pm On a side note Pinnick clarified why Ademola Lookman wasn't selected in the final list, nationality switch documents still not cleared.

If it is true that Lookman just decided a few months ago, then what about Ejaria ? Why has his switch not been approved ?

But at least now you know Lookman wouldn’t have been there regardless of the coach so find another way to call Egu corrupt…when the only constant in all this is the NFF
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Why is it a side note? Is it not the evidence of Eguavoen's corruption? You mean FIFA colluded with Eguavoen? Heads must roll in Switzerland as well
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:13 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:59 pm

But at least now you know Lookman wouldn’t have been there regardless of the coach so find another way to call Egu corrupt…when the only constant in all this is the NFF
I think you will find that I have actually not once called Egu corrupt, rather the NFF.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I dont buy all these "fifa no clear them yet"

We've been hearing this for years.

Where Ejaria then ? Still not cleared ?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:32 pm I dont buy all these "fifa no clear them yet"

We've been hearing this for years.

Where Ejaria then ? Still not cleared ?
Maybe Ejaria and Lookman refused to "drop" thus the rigmaroling, the major reason more than anything else why I want the new Portuguese coach to manage the team is because I know he won't be a yes man to the corrupt ways of the NFF, I expect him to select his team based on MERIT alone without pandering to shameless agents that try to push their junk players to the NT... we really need that type of man to shake things up and stick to his guns.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

So NFF sacked Rohr for this journeyman.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..
Those of you who clamoured for Rohr's sack for this man should bury your heads in shame.
You sacked a coach who has never faulted in his contract, has the highest winning rate of any super eagle coach, still endured owing him; only for you to appoint a serial loser. Una well done oo.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.