Moses Simon the breaker of ankles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Moses Simon the breaker of ankles

Post by Bigpokey24 »

our Moses injure players today with joga bonito..chei who wants to mark this bobo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
visieC
Egg
Egg
Re: Moses Simon the breaker of ankles

Post by visieC »

Simon was on fire!!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

visieC wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:35 pm Simon was on fire!!!!
but had the most guilt edged eff up of the entire match, when he failed to square to a wide open Awoniyi for a sure 2nd goal. Instead shot himself from an impossible angle.

He did well, but that was a real mugu move.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

by the way Aina had a massive game as well, and I know he has his haters here as well. How on earth Rohr would prefer Shehu or even Collins (he could have played Simon at leftwingback instead of Aina at right) just boggles the mind. What on earth was Rohr thinking.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Big big game. I think he’s going to have a standout tournament. Shades of Vic Mo at his best.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:39 pm
but had the most guilt edged eff up of the entire match, when he failed to square to a wide open Awoniyi for a sure 2nd goal. Instead shot himself from an impossible angle.

Come on man.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

How was the pie?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

kawawa wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:57 pm

How was the pie?
No goals
No assists

Not even a single key pass

were you entertained though ? Entertainment doesn't win championships.

I'm still waiting for the pie.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

He was my Man of the match. It is important to note that it was a desperate clearance of his cross that landed to Aribo for a key assist. Great game by him, in my view.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Enugu II wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:11 am He was my Man of the match. It is important to note that it was a desperate clearance of his cross that landed to Aribo for a key assist. Great game by him, in my view.
so you are crediting him for an innacurate cross ?

LOL.
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:21 am
Enugu II wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:11 am He was my Man of the match. It is important to note that it was a desperate clearance of his cross that landed to Aribo for a key assist. Great game by him, in my view.

LOL.
You are one miserable hack!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

LOL.
Dude quit. Rejoice. We won. Simon was a critical part of the win.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Simon is strong oh! He is not Samu! I think him and Ejuke are actually the two most jacked in the squad.

Yes he is short but his muscle development is far ahead of the rest of the squad, perhaps deliberately to compensate for his height. I was even watching a video of him and wondered if he was on roids lol.

On the other side of the spectrum is Onyekuru.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Simon is strong oh! He is not Samu! I think him and Ejuke are actually the two most jacked in the squad.

Yes he is short but his muscle development is far ahead of the rest of the squad, perhaps deliberately to compensate for his height. I was even watching a video of him and wondered if he was on roids lol.

On the other side of the spectrum is Onyekuru.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

kawawa wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:48 am

LOL.
Dude quit. Rejoice. We won. Simon was a critical part of the win.
I agree.

and I'm having a great day bro. :thumbs:
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

The BBC commentators are attributing the goal to Moses’s cross which wasn’t cleared and fell to Aribo for the assist. They also mentioned Moses as being a major thorn in the Egyptians flesh …… so may the resident CE spammer advocating (Ademola) show some respect to Simon Moses!!!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

VE’s argument no make sense.
Does he think the Egyptian fans, pundits and most of all the players think Simon was “useless”?

Let me go back and watch how the Egyptian defenders decided to leave him unmarked and do something better with their time since after all, he was “a useless player” wey nor fit do nattin. :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:56 pm our Moses injure players today with joga bonito..chei who wants to mark this bobo
Great game,one of his best. I love the way he was dragging the defenders out of position thereby creating space for Nacho and co to operate.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

gochino wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:40 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:56 pm our Moses injure players today with joga bonito..chei who wants to mark this bobo
:idea:
Great game,one of his best. I love the way he was dragging the defenders out of position thereby creating space for Nacho and co to operate.
Exactly.
Mr VE, shay you dey heahr? :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Your assessment of talent was exposed yesterday. This site has been spammed with continuous attacks on Moses see as Egypt had to put 3 players on him 3 players. Egypt were only able to mount attacks after he went off. So you know where you can stick your opinion on Moses
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Damunk wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:35 pm VE’s argument no make sense.
Does he think the Egyptian fans, pundits and most of all the players think Simon was “useless”?

Let me go back and watch how the Egyptian defenders decided to leave him unmarked and do something better with their time since after all, he was “a useless player” wey nor fit do nattin. :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

I dey for conference call meeting yesterday during the match ….I wan shout hey hey when I come see that move !!!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I have been watching match reactions from Cameroon, nearly everybody that watched it live said Moses Simon was MOM.