Watch: Mo Salah asked for selfie by Nigerian coaching staff after AFCON defeat

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
Watch: Mo Salah asked for selfie by Nigerian coaching staff after AFCON defeat

Post by iworo »

Liverpool talisman Mohamed Salah was unable to lead Egypt to victory in their 2021 AFCON opener against Nigeria, and just seconds after the final whistle he was asked for a selfie by a member of the opposition coaching staff. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Igugu
Egg
Egg
Re: Watch: Mo Salah asked for selfie by Nigerian coaching staff after AFCON defeat

Post by Igugu »

Good Sportsmanship. Unlike some people from some countries.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Watch: Mo Salah asked for selfie by Nigerian coaching staff after AFCON defeat

Post by 1naija »

Why not? He is one of the best players in the world. The best in my opinion.
iworo wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:21 am Liverpool talisman Mohamed Salah was unable to lead Egypt to victory in their 2021 AFCON opener against Nigeria, and just seconds after the final whistle he was asked for a selfie by a member of the opposition coaching staff. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:14 pm Why not? He is one of the best players in the world. The best in my opinion.
iworo wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:21 am Liverpool talisman Mohamed Salah was unable to lead Egypt to victory in their 2021 AFCON opener against Nigeria, and just seconds after the final whistle he was asked for a selfie by a member of the opposition coaching staff. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kpom!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Put it on his CV……

Hire me cos I was part of the team that rendered (soon to be Ballon-d’or winner) Salah useless for 90mins and I have a picture to prove it…. :clap: :clap:
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Now, if we had lost and he did that ...wahala for dey!
Damunk wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:26 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:14 pm Why not? He is one of the best players in the world. The best in my opinion.
Kpom!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.