PESEIRO - Niajas have a plan already.I

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
PESEIRO - Niajas have a plan already.I

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I swear Niajas are real creative at dabaru-ing anything they want to. With Peseiro set to take over from Eguavoen after Afcin some have already started to devise a plan to stop him from stepping foot in Nigeria. Having already agreed to the contract it would seem an impossible task to reverse the inevitable.

What is that plan?

Simple. Petition the Ministry of Intetior to deny him a work permit based on the fact that his record doesn't suggest he's capable and he'll be taking the job from Nigerians. Surplus to requirements. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You know what? I think it could work. I swear, even our own k leg Master couldn’t come up with this. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PESEIRO - Niajas have a plan already.I

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:46 am I swear Niajas are real creative ar dabaru-ing anything they want to. With Peseiro set to take over from Eguavoen after Afcin some have already started to devise a plan to stop him from stepping foot in Nigeria. Having already agreed to the contract it would seem an impossible task to reverse the inevitable.

What is that plan?

Simple. Petition the Ministry of Intetior to deny him a work permit based on the fact that his record doesn't suggest he's capable and he'll be taking the job from Nigerians. Surplus to requirements. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You know what? I think it could work. I swear, even our own k leg Master couldn’t come up with this. :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf: I you really believe that Pinnick signed or will sign on to such an idea.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:49 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:46 am I swear Niajas are real creative ar dabaru-ing anything they want to. With Peseiro set to take over from Eguavoen after Afcin some have already started to devise a plan to stop him from stepping foot in Nigeria. Having already agreed to the contract it would seem an impossible task to reverse the inevitable.

What is that plan?

:rotf: :rotf: I you really believe that Pinnick signed or will sign on to such an idea.
It's not Pinnick o. He's considered part of Pessiero's team. It's a petition to be filed by private citizens group.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kongi take a break, not every thought in your head you got to post and spam the forum...geeze
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:15 am Kongi take a break, not every thought in your head you got to post and spam the forum...geeze

U accusing someone of spamming? :laugh:

Olodo, it's on Elegbete. Go look it up yourself.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This is too complicated. Election is here. Just tell one of the candidates to make local content his mantra and he is toast.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:46 am I swear Niajas are real creative at dabaru-ing anything they want to. With Peseiro set to take over from Eguavoen after Afcin some have already started to devise a plan to stop him from stepping foot in Nigeria. Having already agreed to the contract it would seem an impossible task to reverse the inevitable.

What is that plan?

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Lmaoooo trust me Peseiro ain't taking over shite, NFF have put in motion a plan to truncate the whole deal and I doubt he (Peseiro) has even signed any agreement along dotted lines yet, NFF are just holding out on giving him any contract just incase Eguavoen does well enough at the AFCON to deserve continuity... you have to ask yourself why NFF failed to unveil him (for someone who's supposed to take over as substantive manager of the SE, that's strange), there's absolutely no media coverage on him either.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:46 am I swear Niajas are real creative at dabaru-ing anything they want to. With Peseiro set to take over from Eguavoen after Afcin some have already started to devise a plan to stop him from stepping foot in Nigeria. Having already agreed to the contract it would seem an impossible task to reverse the inevitable.

What is that plan?

You know the originator of the idea is Edafe Eseoghene AKA Elegbete. :D