Super Eagles assistant coach (Yobo) discloses major observation after scouting Sudan

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
Super Eagles assistant coach (Yobo) discloses major observation after scouting Sudan

Post by iworo »

AFCON 2021: Super Eagles assistant coach discloses major observation after scouting Sudan

Nigeria will trade tackles against the Falcons of Sudan on Saturday, and the Super Eagles coaches have been busy studying their opponents

Super Eagles assistant coach Joseph Yobo, ahead of the crucial tie against Sudan, has revealed that the Falcons of Jediane and Guinea-Bissau team have similar playing styles.

Nigeria will square off against the 1970 champions on Saturday, knowing a win will seal their place in the knockout rounds.

The Sudanese side is made up of a lot of unknown names. Most of their players ply their trades in the Sudan Premier League. The only player outside Sudan is Athar El Tahir, who plays for Egyptian side Smouha.

However, the Super Eagles coaching crew are not resting on their oars, as they have been studying the Falcons to know how they play and weaknesses they could exploit.

Ex-international Yobo refused to disclose much, but he noticed that the Falcons are similar to Guinea-Bissau.

“They are a good team, both teams that played-Sudan and Guinea-Bissau, they are kind of similar in the way they play and set up,” Yobo told Brila sports TV.

Nigeria could top the group with a game to spare if they beat Sudan and the Guinea-Bissauans draw against Egypt.

https://soccernet.ng/2022/01/afcon-2021 ... sudan.html
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Super Eagles assistant coach (Yobo) discloses major observation after scouting Sudan

Post by 1naija »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What did he say in the video? I didnt watch it. I didnt read the article either.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
asabatex
Egg
Egg
Re: Super Eagles assistant coach (Yobo) discloses major observation after scouting Sudan

Post by asabatex »

me too.... :rotf:
1naija wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:57 am :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What did he say in the video? I didnt watch it. I didnt read the article either.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bad belle uncle....
asabatex wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:01 am me too.... :rotf:

furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

He said he wants all Nigerian to tell you to take his investment in your cabbie business seriously :taunt: :taunt: :D
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He discovered that their boots have shoelaces. :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Murds, i need permission to start peddling pepto bismol here. Too many bad belle old people.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

:woot:

:woot:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI