AFCON: Ghana vs Gabon 1-1

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AFCON: Ghana vs Gabon 1-0

Post by airwolex »

I like this Gabonese lb
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Wow Idrissou off, he has been very good
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

txj wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:18 pm More foul in this game than a public restroom

Tiresome
Na wa-ooo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ghana better watch-out. They can't afford to play a draw in this game not to talk of losing it
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

By the way, what time (Nigeria) is our game tomorrow? Anybody know?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

They will say it is because there are no minnows the scores are low,look at Dede,he should have returned that pass immediately,but no way he decided to do the Akwasia dance.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

oloye wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:39 pm They will say it is because there are no minnows the scores are low,look at Dede,he should have returned that pass immediately,but know he decided to do the Akwasia dance.
Kai, Chief Oloye! Na you be dis? Long time to reading from you. Na where you go hide?
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

I just want Gabon out of this tournament. Thier football is terrible. At least the other small teams try to play football.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Odas wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:35 pm By the way, what time (Nigeria) is our game tomorrow? Anybody know?
11am EST
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Chai, Ghana
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Goooooal Gabon
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Gabon equalizes 1-1
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damn, Gabon scores. I HATE it
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

This is sad. These Gabonese have no business scoring.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Ayew bredas off
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Odas wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:40 pm
oloye wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:39 pm They will say it is because there are no minnows the scores are low,look at Dede,he should have returned that pass immediately,but know he decided to do the Akwasia dance.
Kai, Chief Oloye! Na you be dis? Long time to reading from you. Na where you go hide?
I dey my broda, I hate idiotic play from players,they put the job of coaches on the line. Ghana were rubbish,utter rubbish.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

lacidi wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:47 pm This is sad. These Gabonese have no business scoring.
Why, Ghana did nothing
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AFCON: Ghana vs Gabon 1-1

Post by maceo4 »

Ghana paaaaa
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

lacidi wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:47 pm This is sad. These Gabonese have no business scoring.
Really? That goal has been coming baba
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The Gabonese have looked more daring unlike Ghana just romancing the ball in the middle doing nothing meaningful. And when they have come close it is someone making some daft decision, looking to shoot when your mates are lined up all better placed.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

They probably won't beat Comoros Island,their football is in the pits Ghana.

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Even Gabon oyinbo coah na agero
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:50 pmGhana paaaaa
Na wa-oo! I am not too happy right now. I wanted Ghana to win it