I DON DEY SHAKE OOOOOO. YEEAAPAA!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
I DON DEY SHAKE OOOOOO. YEEAAPAA!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Haaaaaa... :scared: : :scared: scared: The wicked never rest. :scared: :scared:

Have u ever asked a girl out in Niaja only for her to show up with 2 friends that are uglier than her? :shock: Na k leg be dat. The plan is for you not to score on the night. :boo: Das exactly what's going on with this Sudan game.

They baited us with Egypt and we won, now the wicked managed to insert Airbus Sudan as our next opponent in an attempt to trip us up. Why is it that all the other top teams play their toughest game last or second. Why did they rig the draw for us to play Egypt first? Wickedness, das why. :scared:

The Sudanese are a massive team, it's like playing against 11 Paul Onuachus with 11 Simons. :scared:
We're toast! I'm so scared of this game that I can't even watch it. I tried IFA but the Sudanese ifa don block road. :scared: :scared:

Haaaaa..... at least we got our swagger back for a couple days. God dey o° :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I DON DEY SHAKE OOOOOO. YEEAAPAA!

Post by maceo4 »

YES!!!!!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:51 amYES!!!!!
Come back tomorrow with your "yes" after things get back to normal.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

If it’s any consolation, Sudan must be very low in confidence right now.
Lost all three games in the Arab cup, including 5-0 to Egypt and 4-0 to Algeria.

But I get why you dey shake.
Naija can be like Arsenal sometimes… :woot:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damunk wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:12 am If it’s any consolation, Sudan must be very low in confidence right now.
Lost all three games in the Arab cup, including 5-0 to Egypt and 4-0 to Algeria.

Haaaa....Sudanese are Arabs? See ojoro. :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:16 am
Damunk wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:12 am If it’s any consolation, Sudan must be very low in confidence right now.

You no know?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:38 am Haaaaaa... :scared: : :scared: scared: The wicked never rest. :scared: :scared:

Have u ever asked a girl out in Niaja only for her to show up with 2 friends that are uglier than her? :shock: Na k leg be dat. The plan is for you not to score on the night. :boo: Das exactly what's going on with this Sudan game.

They baited us with Egypt and we won, now the wicked managed to insert Airbus Sudan as our next opponent in an attempt to trip us up. Why is it that all the other top teams play their toughest game last or second. Why did they rig the draw for us to play Egypt first? Wickedness, das why. :scared:

The Sudanese are a massive team, it's like playing against 11 Paul Onuachus with 11 Simons. :scared:
We're toast! I'm so scared of this game that I can't even watch it. I tried IFA but the Sudanese ifa don block road. :scared: :scared:

Haaaaa..... at least we got our swagger back for a couple days. God dey o° :scared:

:rotf:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

SMH
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:38 am Haaaaaa... :scared: : :scared: scared: The wicked never rest. :scared: :scared:

We go find out whether this SE is real or go revert to the usual oooo. Kongi, I no go lie today na test better find doctor if we no score first half.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Oh Thank God you are shaking, it shows we won't beat them anything less than 4-0.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:16 am

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

:rotf: arsewetin ìgboro tí dàrú nìyẹn
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

I like this man😀
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR e be like say this your shaking na our secret weapon to victory ooo... abeg more shakes to your shakings in games ahead :thumb: