HOW HAVE WE SO QUICKLY FORGOTTEN KALU

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
HOW HAVE WE SO QUICKLY FORGOTTEN KALU

Post by vancity eagle »

On his game he is unplayable. Easily our second best winger (behind Chukwueze) post World Cup 2018.

How has he just been forgotten like that ? I know he has had health issues, but damn.

Forgetting somebody like this is not right.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: HOW HAVE WE SO QUICKLY FORGOTTEN KALU

Post by deanotito »

Unku, e be like say you dey bored.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:04 pm On his game he is unplayable. Easily our second best winger (behind Chukwueze) post World Cup 2018.

How has he just been forgotten like that ? I know he has had health issues, but damn.

I hope he bounces back. He is very talented but seems to have a lot of bad luck.
I am happy
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:04 pm On his game he is unplayable. Easily our second best winger (behind Chukwueze) post World Cup 2018.

I know you aren't his agent..... na by force? Didn't the guy had an health issue on the field a few months ago?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Undertaker wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:50 pm

I know you aren't his agent..... na by force? Didn't the guy had an health issue on the field a few months ago?
but has he not been playing for his club ?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:00 pm

but has he not been playing for his club ?
Not really…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Kalu has been back playing for his club although not consistently .
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:12 pm Kalu has been back playing for his club although not consistently .
Hes played total of 26 mins since start of November…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:16 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:12 pm Kalu has been back playing for his club although not consistently .
Hes played total of 26 mins since start of November…
okay makes sense then. I thought he had played more.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

He doesn’t have a health issue.
Dehydration isn’t a health issue.
He is playing, just not consistently
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

I thought you are a lover of hard cold stats. Kalu plays in the same league as Simon. What do the stats say about them over the time they have played in France. Just saying since you love them stats
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

I believe I saw him in camp
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

kawawa wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:46 pm I thought you are a lover of hard cold stats. Kalu plays in the same league as Simon. What do the stats say about them over the time they have played in France. Just saying since you love them stats
please compare the stats of Simon and Kalu FOR SUPER EAGLES.

thanks in advance.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He can get back to consideration when he starts playing regularly for his club. Btw, it's being reported Watford wants to sign him on loan.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:24 pm
kawawa wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:46 pm I thought you are a lover of hard cold stats. Kalu plays in the same league as Simon. What do the stats say about them over the time they have played in France. Just saying since you love them stats

thanks in advance.
I thought you’d ask stats man. According to transfermkt for Super Eagles: Simon: 43 games, 5 goals, 5 assists. Kalu: 17 games, 2 goals, 3 assists.
Seems about even or close to it if you ask me but you vilify one person! Between I love Kalu. Unlike you I am not trying to put one player down just trying to highlight how selective your so called hard core stats is.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

kawawa wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:24 am
vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:24 pm

thanks in advance.
I thought you’d ask stats man. According to transfermkt for Super Eagles: Simon: 43 games, 5 goals, 5 assists. Kalu: 17 games, 2 goals, 3 assists.
Seems about even or close to it if you ask me but you vilify one person! Between I love Kalu. Unlike you I am not trying to put one player down just trying to highlight how selective your so called hard core stats is.
Kawawa

The stats you provide does not do justice to Simon oooi. Kalu appears to be more effective statistically as he is more statistically productive in less games/per game. However, to Simon's credit playing more games speaks LOUDLY.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

I just want Lookman. That boy is a baller and can actually put in a decent cross.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Synopsis wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:44 am I just want Lookman. That boy is a baller and can actually put in a decent cross.
They go tell you he is not needed and cannot clean Simon's boots.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:46 pm
Synopsis wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:44 am I just want Lookman. That boy is a baller and can actually put in a decent cross.
They go tell you he is not needed and cannot clean Simon's boots.
He’s needed the more competition the better.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Hopefully Ahmes Musa does not play a single minute at this tournament and gets it straight in his thick skull that he is no longer needed.

SO HE CAN RETIRE AND NOT STEAL A SPOT TO WC FROM A MORE DESERVING PLAYER.

The guys selfishness. Does he not know when he is no longer effective for the team.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Samuel Kalu is out of form right now. When he's on song he's one of our better players. There is no doubt about that.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:40 pm Hopefully Ahmes Musa does not play a single minute at this tournament and gets it straight in his thick skull that he is no longer needed.

The guys selfishness. Does he not know when he is no longer effective for the team.
:rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ANC wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:34 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:40 pm Hopefully Ahmes Musa does not play a single minute at this tournament and gets it straight in his thick skull that he is no longer needed.

:rotf:
The way this Susan game is going expect to see a Musa come in or likely the start the next one.
Super Eagus 4 Life!