HOW HAVE WE SO QUICKLY FORGOTTEN KALU

On his game he is unplayable. Easily our second best winger (behind Chukwueze) post World Cup 2018.

How has he just been forgotten like that ? I know he has had health issues, but damn.

Forgetting somebody like this is not right.
Re: HOW HAVE WE SO QUICKLY FORGOTTEN KALU

Unku, e be like say you dey bored.

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:04 pm On his game he is unplayable. Easily our second best winger (behind Chukwueze) post World Cup 2018.

How has he just been forgotten like that ? I know he has had health issues, but damn.

I hope he bounces back. He is very talented but seems to have a lot of bad luck.

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:04 pm On his game he is unplayable. Easily our second best winger (behind Chukwueze) post World Cup 2018.

I know you aren't his agent..... na by force? Didn't the guy had an health issue on the field a few months ago?

Undertaker wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:50 pm

I know you aren't his agent..... na by force? Didn't the guy had an health issue on the field a few months ago?
but has he not been playing for his club ?

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:00 pm

but has he not been playing for his club ?
Not really…

Kalu has been back playing for his club although not consistently .

Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:12 pm Kalu has been back playing for his club although not consistently .
Hes played total of 26 mins since start of November…

maceo4 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:16 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:12 pm Kalu has been back playing for his club although not consistently .
Hes played total of 26 mins since start of November…
okay makes sense then. I thought he had played more.

He doesn’t have a health issue.
Dehydration isn’t a health issue.
He is playing, just not consistently

I thought you are a lover of hard cold stats. Kalu plays in the same league as Simon. What do the stats say about them over the time they have played in France. Just saying since you love them stats

I believe I saw him in camp

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

kawawa wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:46 pm I thought you are a lover of hard cold stats. Kalu plays in the same league as Simon. What do the stats say about them over the time they have played in France. Just saying since you love them stats
please compare the stats of Simon and Kalu FOR SUPER EAGLES.

thanks in advance.

He can get back to consideration when he starts playing regularly for his club. Btw, it's being reported Watford wants to sign him on loan.

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:24 pm
kawawa wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:46 pm I thought you are a lover of hard cold stats. Kalu plays in the same league as Simon. What do the stats say about them over the time they have played in France. Just saying since you love them stats

thanks in advance.
I thought you’d ask stats man. According to transfermkt for Super Eagles: Simon: 43 games, 5 goals, 5 assists. Kalu: 17 games, 2 goals, 3 assists.
Seems about even or close to it if you ask me but you vilify one person! Between I love Kalu. Unlike you I am not trying to put one player down just trying to highlight how selective your so called hard core stats is.

kawawa wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:24 am
vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:24 pm

thanks in advance.
I thought you’d ask stats man. According to transfermkt for Super Eagles: Simon: 43 games, 5 goals, 5 assists. Kalu: 17 games, 2 goals, 3 assists.
Seems about even or close to it if you ask me but you vilify one person! Between I love Kalu. Unlike you I am not trying to put one player down just trying to highlight how selective your so called hard core stats is.
Kawawa

The stats you provide does not do justice to Simon oooi. Kalu appears to be more effective statistically as he is more statistically productive in less games/per game. However, to Simon's credit playing more games speaks LOUDLY.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Synopsis

Post by Synopsis »

I just want Lookman. That boy is a baller and can actually put in a decent cross.

Synopsis wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:44 am I just want Lookman. That boy is a baller and can actually put in a decent cross.
They go tell you he is not needed and cannot clean Simon's boots.

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:46 pm
Synopsis wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:44 am I just want Lookman. That boy is a baller and can actually put in a decent cross.
They go tell you he is not needed and cannot clean Simon's boots.
He’s needed the more competition the better.

Hopefully Ahmes Musa does not play a single minute at this tournament and gets it straight in his thick skull that he is no longer needed.

SO HE CAN RETIRE AND NOT STEAL A SPOT TO WC FROM A MORE DESERVING PLAYER.

The guys selfishness. Does he not know when he is no longer effective for the team.

Samuel Kalu is out of form right now. When he's on song he's one of our better players. There is no doubt about that.

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:40 pm Hopefully Ahmes Musa does not play a single minute at this tournament and gets it straight in his thick skull that he is no longer needed.

The guys selfishness. Does he not know when he is no longer effective for the team.

ANC wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:34 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:40 pm Hopefully Ahmes Musa does not play a single minute at this tournament and gets it straight in his thick skull that he is no longer needed.

The way this Susan game is going expect to see a Musa come in or likely the start the next one.