Nwakali troubles at Heusca

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nwakali troubles at Heusca

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ownliesnigeria is reporting that Huesca may terminate his contract for coming back late from Afcon and supposed attitude issues. Is there any truth to this ? Owngoal may also be promoting a MF they think Nwakali is a threat to. Nwakali was a starter before Afcon ,suddenly he comes back.and na wahala. The boy deserves a break.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Nwakali troubles st Heusca

Post by Tobi17 »

This boy needs to go back to his village to know who is doing him this thing ooo! how can someone be this unlucky in his football career?
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nwakali troubles at Heusca

Post by deanotito »

I feel odd saying this as I don't know if this story is true, but I watched a few of his interviews at the Afcon...he seems odd to me. The rumors of attitude challenges aren't that surprising tbh. He just seemed to answer questions very oddly, with somewhat of an air of superiority.

Like him as a player, and think he definitely has talent. Tbh, Ndidi is the same way in interviews, but no reports of attitude issues from him. So, who knows
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

These clubs don't respect African players. I hope this story is not true. Clubs fine players when they turn up late but threats of terminating contracts is just wrong.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

He is a decent player but seems to believe his own press and feeds on his own hype. There is nothing bad in being supremely confident but the boy needs to chill on the iPhone pro and diamond studded earing, knuckle down, work hard and get back to playing in a proper league and while at it, get himself a good agent.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Lolly wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:04 pm These clubs don't respect African players. I hope this story is not true. Clubs fine players when they turn up late but threats of terminating contracts is just wrong.
Rules are rules.... no need to play the ethnicity card... Auba did the same and faced the consequences. The dude hasn't arrived yet. He claimed to be sick, maybe the club were monitoring his social media channels. Dude needs to sort himself out.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Mr Shows wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:10 pm
Lolly wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:04 pm These clubs don't respect African players. I hope this story is not true. Clubs fine players when they turn up late but threats of terminating contracts is just wrong.
Rules are rules.... no need to play the ethnicity card... Auba did the same and faced the consequences. The dude hasn't arrived yet. He claimed to be sick, maybe the club were monitoring his social media channels. Dude needs to sort himself out.
He’s still not back at his club? :scared: Even players that played the final have been back.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Well, Auba was paid £7m to terminate his contract. Let’s see how much Nwakali would be paid.

But if he truly hasn’t arrived back yet, then it more serious than I thought.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Lolly wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:11 pm
Well, Auba was paid £7m to terminate his contract. Let’s see how much Nwakali would be paid.

But if he truly hasn’t arrived back yet, then it more serious than I thought.
How much he will get paid? :blink: :blink: 2nd division club with a 7,000 capacity stadium...your guess is as good as mine.

They are battling relegation, you can probably understand why the club is peeved.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:12 pm Ownliesnigeria is reporting that Huesca may terminate his contract for coming back late from Afcon and supposed attitude issues. Is there any truth to this ? Owngoal may also be promoting a MF they think Nwakali is a threat to. Nwakali was a starter before Afcon ,suddenly he comes back.and na wahala. The boy deserves a break.
:source: :source: :source:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

There may be more to the story if the report is even true. Let's wait till we hear Nwakali's side of the story.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

3 years ago a similar thing happened to him after the U23 AFCON which made him miss half of the season. I don't know if I can 100% fault him, but this is not a trend a professional wants associated to his name. Both Sadiq & Omeruo had no issues returning to their clubs

https://onefootball.com/en/news/kelechi ... o-25310522
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Ok with a bit more research it looks like the main issue was that his contract runs out in June and Huesca were trying to sell him to another club (Burgos) in the league for some money, but since he didn't return in time that deal fell through and regardless he will leave as a free agent.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sunset wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:32 am Ok with a bit more research it looks like the main issue was that his contract runs out in June and Huesca were trying to sell him to another club (Burgos) in the league for some money, but since he didn't return in time that deal fell through and regardless he will leave as a free agent.

Thanks.

I suspected something wasn't right about the his situation. Looks like they're passed at him for missing the deadline for them to cash in on him after signing him for on a free transfer. Burgos is ahead of Huesca on the table by 1pt, they're not in contention for promotion.

Would love to see the in France or Portugal. Hopefully he gets a better offer.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Sunset wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:32 am Ok with a bit more research it looks like the main issue was that his contract runs out in June and Huesca were trying to sell him to another club (Burgos) in the league for some money, but since he didn't return in time that deal fell through and regardless he will leave as a free agent.
And the boy probably missed out on a better pay and sign-on bonus.

I feel for him but he is obviously struggling to impress wherever he goes.

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Why didn't he return on time? That is UNPROFESSIONAL. You can at least report 'sick' if it is not life threatening.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

wanaj0 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:06 pm
Why didn't he return on time? That is UNPROFESSIONAL. You can at least report 'sick' if it is not life threatening.

He was sick and notified the team but bad Belle still dey over the lost $$. I kinda see why the team is upset with him. He'll walk for free in a couple months causing them to lose out after taking a risk on him.

Me too go blow transformer over that kind sabotage. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Since Kelechi has been banished from the first team his fitness will drop. March is next month should he be included in the Nigerian squad to play Ghana?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Flex Swift wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:19 pm Since Kelechi has been banished from the first team his fitness will drop. March is next month should he be included in the Nigerian squad to play Ghana?
Not if Etebo is back playing.
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Will be interesting to see if he gets called up.
That should tell you how serious we are.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

txj wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:59 pm Will be interesting to see if he gets called up.
That should tell you how serious we are.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:11 pm

He was sick and notified the team but bad Belle still dey over the lost $$. I kinda see why the team is upset with him. He'll walk for free in a couple months causing them to lose out after taking a risk on him.

Me too go blow transformer over that kind sabotage. :laugh:
That one seems like a mighty convenient sickness. The club senses it and are looking to return fire for fire
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Maybe because he didn't want to be sold to the other club but nobody can force him to be sold. If he came back and refused to be sold, that would have been better than "forming" sickness and staying away.

Hopefully he will get a better deal as a free agent. But what is worrying is how none of these clubs seem impressed enough to want to keep him. He is just being passed from club to club. Poor chap.