2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v EVE [WK 26]

danfo driver wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:09 pm I have never seen a club where their own coach insults and humiliates them every time :lol: :lol:
They thought Mourinho was the worst when it came to that.
Now they are getting it in full and they are so shocked they can't say anything :rotf:

This is going to be fun to watch

benteke wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:57 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:09 pm I have never seen a club where their own coach insults and humiliates them every time :lol: :lol:
Now they are getting it in full and they are so shocked they can't say anything :rotf:

You see am too abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Its almost like a battered wife! Them just siddon dey collect the weekly slaps, with their muth firmly shut! :lol:

Gotta love Conte sha! he is playing that old game -- were you separate yourself from them so you dont tarnish your reputation. And in the end, when everything fails, people will say "Tottenham failed, and Conte warned them." And not "Conte failed!" Dude na real 419! :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:06 am

You see am too abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Its almost like a battered wife! Them just siddon dey collect the weekly slaps, with their muth firmly shut! :lol:

Gotta love Conte sha! he is playing that old game -- were you separate yourself from them so you dont tarnish your reputation. And in the end, when everything fails, people will say "Tottenham failed, and Conte warned them." And not "Conte failed!" Dude na real 419! :rotf: :rotf:

But what surprises me is how they are taking it lying down like a puppy waiting to be tickled by its owner.

If this was Mourinho doing that they would be up in arms declaring a potential nuclear armageddon

benteke wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:14 am
danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:06 am

But what surprises me is how they are taking it lying down like a puppy waiting to be tickled by its owner.

If this was Mourinho doing that they would be up in arms declaring a potential nuclear armageddon
They are hiding behind that it is Conte who surely doesnt have malice etc, Conte is an elite manager.

I and a few others say it is BS. We have often said that the squad is poor and not a top 4 squad. We lost very good players infact we are yet to recover from the loss of Dembele - Wanyama as a midfield shield. I also personally believe we are predictable as we are too reliant on Kane and Son is streaky.

PS on Spurs forums, the Mourinho bloc is reminding them that so far Conte has performed worse than Jose - infact almost same as Nuno.

Danfo tomorrow are you going to t ake the curse from Conte or Lampard off?
Who are you going for?

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Only change is Bentacur for Winks. As strong as Conte can field. Good luck to the lads
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

That was quick...2-0

Lampard is a fraud.

How the mighty have fallen. Years ago, United wanted to pay 60 million for Alli, and your god, Levy, who is the "master negotiator" :lol: rejected it. Today, Alli cannot even start for Everton and Everton will end up not paying anything for him. Talk about "master negotiator?" :lol: :lol: :lol: Your god is a fraud!

That guy Spurs got from Juventus, talk of a simple signing that adds so much to a team. Suddenly the opposing team no longer have the pair of Song and Kane to contend with, there is another guy who could do serious damage on his own from the right side of Spurs attack.

As for Dele Alli, when a player goes back to his stumping ground and all he can produce is that pedestrian performance , sorry to say , that is how you confirm if a player is finished or not. He is done, especially at this level.

oloye wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:12 pm That guy Spurs got from Juventus, talk of a simple signing that adds so much to a team. Suddenly the opposing team no longer have the pair of Song and Kane to contend with, there is another guy who could do serious damage on his own from the right side of Spurs attack.

As for Dele Alli, when a player goes back to his stumping ground and all he can produce is that pedestrian performance , sorry to say , that is how you confirm if a player is finished or not. He is done, especially at this level.
Kulusevski is whom you are talking about. What a player and is only 21. As for Dele, his case is a dirty affair. Ever since he insulted his parents his career has nose dived.

theDunamis

Post by theDunamis »

theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!

theDunamis wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:48 pm

Its a Goal wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:35 pm
oloye wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:12 pm That guy Spurs got from Juventus, talk of a simple signing that adds so much to a team. Suddenly the opposing team no longer have the pair of Song and Kane to contend with, there is another guy who could do serious damage on his own from the right side of Spurs attack.

Kulusevski is whom you are talking about. What a player and is only 21. As for Dele, his case is a dirty affair. Ever since he insulted his parents his career has nose dived.
Wow insult his parents?Dude brought curse to himself.
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] MAU v TOT [WK 27]

Antonio is going with his consistent first team with only one forced change to make. Reguillon comes in for the injured Ryan Sessegnon therefore the formation and shape will remain the same. The only fear I have is that a team like United will be prepared for us and know how to set up their tactics to nullify the treats that we can pose. It is going to be a great match with both sides aiming to finish in the top. The only question today is which Spurs team show up: The one battling across every blade of grass on the field or one that isn't motivated to get the job done? Hopefully it is the former.

Wishing the lads all the best. COYS!!!

Son almost put in on goal.

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:42 pm Antonio is going with his consistent first team with only one forced change to make. Reguillon comes in for the injured Ryan Sessegnon therefore the formation and shape will remain the same. The only fear I have is that a team like United will be prepared for us and know how to set up their tactics to nullify the treats that we can pose. It is going to be a great match with both sides aiming to finish in the top. The only question today is which Spurs team show up: The one battling across every blade of grass on the field or one that isn't motivated to get the job done? Hopefully it is the former.

Wishing the lads all the best. COYS!!!
Depends on the mentality.

Bentacur giving the ball too sloppily. He needs to be shaper.

Dang. How did Lloris not see that from so far away and parry it away?

Dier invited that strike. Why didn't he close Ronaldo down?

Bish. Bash. Bosh.