Chelsea FC- News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea FC- News, Developments & Season

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:56 pm
Cristao II wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:27 pm One thing for me as well - I dont care how good Tuchel is as a coach - I think he is an arsehole. I cant see his support for a man who employed him and gave him the chance to prove himself properly on the European stage post PSG.
TWO interesting things -

1. you think Tuchel is an arsehole and you have an arsehole cvvnt, Cunte, as your coach; and

2. please let us know when you have publically supported your boss who is friends with a murderer. Tuchel gets paid to do his job and that is the only relationship he has with Roman. He is not sleeping with him, he is not his father or his son and they are not friends. Only football fans seem to think people in football should act in certain ways. Most of you will pour acid on your boss the first chance you get, but demand that players and coaches fall deeply in love with their bosses. SMH abeg rest
Do stay in your lane. It is clear the post went above your head. It is not good to drink and post.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Cristao II wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:27 pm One thing for me as well - I dont care how good Tuchel is as a coach - I think he is an arsehole. I cant see his support for a man who employed him and gave him the chance to prove himself properly on the European stage post PSG.
I think he is being very wise as a person in the public eye not to say things that can be interpreted in the wrong way especially in this current situation where you can be cancelled and bundled together with Putin.

Every single press conference those journalists will be waiting to destabilise him.

I would like to think he has spoken privately to Roman and expressed his gratitude.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

benteke wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:38 am
I think he is being very wise as a person in the public eye not to say things that can be interpreted in the wrong way especially in this current situation where you can be cancelled and bundled together with Putin.

Every single press conference those journalists will be waiting to destabilise him.

I would like to think he has spoken privately to Roman and expressed his gratitude.
Understood. My irritation at him is from trying to tell Chelsea fans what to do about Roman. I am not saying 'announce that you love Roman etc'. I expect a bit more public loyalty to Chelsea and its fans from him.

This is Ralf Ragnick
I just asked Manchester United interim boss Ralf Rangnick if managers needed to take more care about what clubs they agree to join in the wake of Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich being sanctioned, raising huge doubt over the London club.

"Could anyone in this room or wherever, foresee what was happening there in the last three or four weeks?" he said.

"Nobody could expect that to happen and we should be very careful to blame somebody for that.

"Roman Abramovich has been the owner not only at Chelsea but also at Arsenal and Everton there were ownership shares by Russian oligarchs."
This is Conte
“I repeat, it’s very sad that this serious situation, this war between Russia and Ukraine, is affecting football and the sporting [world],” he said.
“To know that Russia athletes are banned from competition is very sad. I think it’s not fair. I know very well the work that they do every day for this competition.
“You have to pay for this situation, I think it’s not right. Honestly, I hoped the situation is going to be solved, because it’s creating a lot of damage. We’re in 2022 and to see this is horrible for everybody.”
Conte also said:
“We are talking about four or five years ago. At the time, Chelsea, also now, we’re talking about a fantastic club.
“With an owner that made this club big. Don’t forget that in the period he was the owner, Chelsea won everything. But it was for Chelsea. I think also we have seen other Russia owners in other teams. Not only in football but in many sports.”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Big shame on the corrupt thieves in downing street. Crooks. murderers, killers, rapist, killers of small kids .. destroyer of libya..ole. anini's cousins.. barawo..4one9..red coats wearing cowards
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:26 am
TWO interesting things -

1. you think Tuchel is an arsehole and you have an arsehole cvvnt, Cunte, as your coach; and

2. please let us know when you have publically supported your boss who is friends with a murderer. Tuchel gets paid to do his job and that is the only relationship he has with Roman. He is not sleeping with him, he is not his father or his son and they are not friends. Only football fans seem to think people in football should act in certain ways. Most of you will pour acid on your boss the first chance you get, but demand that players and coaches fall deeply in love with their bosses. SMH abeg rest
Do stay in your lane. It is clear the post went above your head. It is not good to drink and post.
LOL. There is nothing cryptic about your post. Its literally there for all to see.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Wisdom no dey market, my brother.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You are a funny boy. Posting Ragnick and Cvntee, who have no connection to the matter.

Like I said, your own coach spends days every week insulting you, your club and your bald god! You have one of the biggest cvnnnts in football on your hand. Deal with that. Imagine paying a coach so much money and yet, he still hates you and believes he is better than your club and feels inconvenienced by your club's existence. Must hurt. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cristao II wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:52 am

Understood. My irritation at him is from trying to tell Chelsea fans what to do about Roman. I am not saying 'announce that you love Roman etc'. I expect a bit more public loyalty to Chelsea and its fans from him.

This is Ralf Ragnick
I just asked Manchester United interim boss Ralf Rangnick if managers needed to take more care about what clubs they agree to join in the wake of Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich being sanctioned, raising huge doubt over the London club.

"Could anyone in this room or wherever, foresee what was happening there in the last three or four weeks?" he said.

"Nobody could expect that to happen and we should be very careful to blame somebody for that.

"Roman Abramovich has been the owner not only at Chelsea but also at Arsenal and Everton there were ownership shares by Russian oligarchs."
This is Conte
“I repeat, it’s very sad that this serious situation, this war between Russia and Ukraine, is affecting football and the sporting [world],” he said.
“To know that Russia athletes are banned from competition is very sad. I think it’s not fair. I know very well the work that they do every day for this competition.
“You have to pay for this situation, I think it’s not right. Honestly, I hoped the situation is going to be solved, because it’s creating a lot of damage. We’re in 2022 and to see this is horrible for everybody.”
Conte also said:
“We are talking about four or five years ago. At the time, Chelsea, also now, we’re talking about a fantastic club.
“With an owner that made this club big. Don’t forget that in the period he was the owner, Chelsea won everything. But it was for Chelsea. I think also we have seen other Russia owners in other teams. Not only in football but in many sports.”
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

These British people eh

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60720343

Raine Group temporarily halted the sale process on Thursday while answers were sought from the government about the implications of the sanctions.

The government is open to considering an addition to the special licence it granted the club that would allow a sale to go ahead.

A condition for that to happen, however, would be that Abramovich - one of Russia's richest people and believed to be close to the country's president, Vladimir Putin - receives none of the proceeds.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:54 pm These British people eh

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60720343

Raine Group temporarily halted the sale process on Thursday while answers were sought from the government about the implications of the sanctions.

The government is open to considering an addition to the special licence it granted the club that would allow a sale to go ahead.

A condition for that to happen, however, would be that Abramovich - one of Russia's richest people and believed to be close to the country's president, Vladimir Putin - receives none of the proceeds.
And? You guys actually think your assets are yours unconditionally, abi? all you own, even your freedom, is always "subject to . . ." ask your lawyer/accountant to explain that to you. :lol:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Lol. See shameless hypocrite. Na so you dey call Conte arsehole when he dey jump around after every chelsea goal as Chelsea manager only to embrace and love him fully as Spurs manager. :rotf:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

TWO interesting things -

Your response to the hypocrite is apt. :clap:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Na wa o! This is great news for Ogun state! Oluwadare Mohammed Aiikheriji to own Chelsea? Many do not know this, but his mother is from the famous Kuforiji family, that’s where the last part of his surname comes from! :clap:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:02 pm Na wa o! This is great news for Ogun state! Oluwadare Mohammed Aiikheriji to own Chelsea? Many do not know this, but his mother is from the famous Kuforiji family, that’s where the last part of his surname comes from! :clap:
We will block it! Ogun State has strong links with Putin, and please don't ask me for any proof... we don't care! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:17 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:02 pm Na wa o! This is great news for Ogun state! Oluwadare Mohammed Aiikheriji to own Chelsea? Many do not know this, but his mother is from the famous Kuforiji family, that’s where the last part of his surname comes from! :clap:
We will block it! Ogun State has strong links with Putin, and please don't ask me for any proof... we don't care! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Bro! I believe in 1919, during World War 1, Pa Arkardy Oleg Putinovich, the grand father of Putin camped in Abeokuta with the Russian infantry II, which later sailed from there up north through River Benue to rescue some POWs who were held by Babangida in Katsina.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

:sneaky:
And how would ya describe Little Jose and Conte?
Love yer selective condemnation.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Oil money
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

green4life wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:15 pm
Lol. See shameless hypocrite. Na so you dey call Conte arsehole when he dey jump around after every chelsea goal as Chelsea manager only to embrace and love him fully as Spurs manager. :rotf:
I think you are mistaking me with someone else. Conte is still on probation in my view.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:12 pm :sneaky:
????
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The irony is the oil money is coming from people that have done far worse things than Roman.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Cristao II wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:30 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:12 pm :sneaky:
????
What can’t you understand?
Your club hired Mourinho and Conte, yet you’re putting a bullseye on Tuchel for being a butt hole.
Dya actually think most top coaches are nice, sweet guys? Go hang with Klopp and Pep and see how they roll son.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

balo wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:50 pm
:lol: :lol: A Saudi Media company with no connection to MBS? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I have a bridge to sell you .... and it ain't Stanford bridge.

Because, Stanford bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, ..... :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:08 pm
YemiBrazil wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:17 pm
Bro! I believe in 1919, during World War 1, Pa Arkardy Oleg Putinovich, the grand father of Putin camped in Abeokuta with the Russian infantry II, which later sailed from there up north through River Benue to rescue some POWs who were held by Babangida in Katsina.
Bigpokey's grand-uncle was his hunting partner at Ijebu-Ode forest reserve. We will not accept this :mrgreen: .

Chelsea must be bought by an American, or much better an Englishman! :rotf: :rotf:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *