Cameroon 0 Algeria 1 (Slimani) FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroon 0 Algeria 1 (Slimani) FT

Post by Kabalega »

Molue Conductor wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:21 pm
green4life wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:15 pm No away goals rule in extra time though
Not in Africa. We are still holding on to outdated rules we copied from Europe
It's up to the West and North Africans to stop playing shenanigans off the pitch. :taunt:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Wow i thought its over after Algeria score in 118 minutes.
This is how you fight to book a spot
Davos
Egg
Egg

Post by Davos »

The Algerians were robbed, I have never seen such a corrupted referee in my life(the crooks in the VAR chamber included)and I have seen few in my time.The whole crew have been bought(Guassama the referee and the VAR technicians).Algeria was a lot better dominated scored goals that have been disallowed mysteriously and had clear penalties not given and to add insult to injury the Cameroon first goal was a farce of a goal that should not been allowed.
Mama Africa will never see the light!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Big conspiracy eh?

I guess they also helped the Cameroonians score too

Davos wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:18 am The Algerians were robbed, I have never seen such a corrupted referee in my life(the crooks in the VAR chamber included)and I have seen few in my time.The whole crew have been bought(Guassama the referee and the VAR technicians).Algeria was a lot better dominated scored goals that have been disallowed mysteriously and had clear penalties not given and to add insult to injury the Cameroon first goal was a farce of a goal that should not been allowed.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Davos wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:18 am The Algerians were robbed, I have never seen such a corrupted referee in my life(the crooks in the VAR chamber included)and I have seen few in my time.The whole crew have been bought(Guassama the referee and the VAR technicians).Algeria was a lot better dominated scored goals that have been disallowed mysteriously and had clear penalties not given and to add insult to injury the Cameroon first goal was a farce of a goal that should not been allowed.

That was never a goal. It was handball. It would have been missed if not VAR. As for PKs - if you keep flopping in the penalty area, it's like the boy who cried wolf. There was one half-call that could have been given, but the constant flopping didn't help your case.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

It's no longer Hayatou. 😆
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"