Lions Indomptables

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Makanaky
Egg
Egg
Lions Indomptables

Post by Makanaky »

Tawamba, Choupo-Moting, Toko Ekambi, Ondua, Oum Gouet, Hongla, Oyongo, Ngadeu, Castello, Fai, Onana.
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
Makanaky
Egg
Egg
Re: Lions Indomptables

Post by Makanaky »

I have not felt this happy in a very long time
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Congrats!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am supporting them to finally win a game at the WC since 2002. Hopefully they can beat Argentina again for us.

Wha choo looking at?!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:51 am Congrats!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am supporting them to finally win a game at the WC since 2002. Hopefully they can beat Argentina again for us.
Who did they beat in 2002?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:51 am Congrats!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Quater Finals. :taunt:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Congrats but …

We have long memories and will not easily forget the absolutely disgraceful performance of Les Lions Indomitables the last time around. All of this will be quickly forgotten if we are subject to that disgrace again
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

YUJAM wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:13 am Congrats but …

We have long memories and will not easily forget the absolutely disgraceful performance of Les Lions Indomitables the last time around. All of this will be quickly forgotten if we are subject to that disgrace again
Eto has other objectives. He cautioned the Lions change their mentality vis a vis the WC tournament. He warned them that participation this time will not be enough. He is a great dreamer and believes Cameroon can reach the finals of the WC.He says they play in the same clubs like those who win the cup and should not have any complex.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

bamenda boy wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:11 am

Who did they beat in 2002?
Saudi Arabia. 1-0.

Wha choo looking at?!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

The Goddess wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:11 am

Eto has other objectives. He cautioned the Lions change their mentality vis a vis the WC tournament. He warned them that participation this time will not be enough. He is a great dreamer and believes Cameroon can reach the finals of the WC.He says they play in the same clubs like those who win the cup and should not have any complex.
who listens to what eto'o says he was a few seconds from being ripped for what would then be called a horrible mistake of firing the coach.

he can thank slimani for making him look like a genius :)
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Who is number 15 wirh locks? He bossed the MF against Algeria. :clap: :clap:
Toko Ekambi was well Toko, :thumbs: :thumbs:

Onana is getting back on form. But is poor at high balls from the wings, especially corners and free-kicks. It looks like he looses sight of the ball coming in and flaps at it or stays rooted in place.

Another impressive thing about Cameroon was how they fixed the defense after AFCON. Someone should ask Song how they fixed that problem so quickly. I suspect it was a simple solution too.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

I like Senegal's chances the most. They also play well as a team.

Not sure what to expect with this Cameroon side, similarly with Ghana. They seem to be coached decently, have a few quality players.

Cameroon has a good goalie, but they've always had Africa's best goalie (N'kono, Songo'o, Kameni, Jojo Bell) and it never helped them apart from 1982 and 1990. Also this Cameroon side has nowhere the quality of the 1982-1990 squads, or the 1994-2002 squads. But that may be a good thing... expectations will be low with them having no elite players (Anguissa, Ekambi and Onana are all quality, but not elite, although Anguissa is verging on elite) and they have a vastly better team spirit than previous teams. Also Aboubakar and Choupo-Moting might be past their best, but splendid team players. Not sure about the coach, but we'll see...
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Algeria filed a request for a rematch
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:33 pm Algeria filed a request for a rematch
Egypt did the same.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:33 pm Algeria filed a request for a rematch
make yourself useful and file a request on behalf of Naija.
Saints baby we did it
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Queen Futcha the tranny wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:31 pm
Naw i have better things to do. Hows your onlyfans gig doing?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Lol see where that ends up.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:32 am
Queen Futcha the tranny wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:31 pm
Naw i have better things to do. Hows your onlyfans gig doing?
who will you be jinxing i mean supporting at the world cup?
Saints baby we did it
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

kalani JR wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:23 am
my brother, good to see you, congratulations on your qualification. I doubted and still doubt the Song hire but it worked out.
Saints baby we did it
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

YUJAM wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:47 pm
Egypt did the same.
My god, North Africans are terrible losers... Egypt introduced the whole laser thing to Africa, now they cry foul play. Algeria's claim is just pure bullshit bordering on racism.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

King Futcha wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:40 am
kalani JR wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:23 am
my brother, good to see you, congratulations on your qualification. I doubted and still doubt the Song hire but it worked out.
Don't push it. I'm fine supporting Pepi, Puli and Gio this fall but I wanted my SE there too.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

King Futcha wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:18 pm

who listens to what eto'o says he was a few seconds from being ripped for what would then be called a horrible mistake of firing the coach.

What Song brings to the table is the fighting spirit but I´m still not sure about his tecnical know-how. Maybe the technician behind him can really help in that aspect.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Kabalega wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:54 pm Who is number 15 wirh locks? He bossed the MF against Algeria. :clap: :clap:
Toko Ekambi was well Toko, :thumbs: :thumbs:

Onana is getting back on form. But is poor at high balls from the wings, especially corners and free-kicks. It looks like he looses sight of the ball coming in and flaps at it or stays rooted in place.

Another impressive thing about Cameroon was how they fixed the defense after AFCON. Someone should ask Song how they fixed that problem so quickly. I suspect it was a simple solution too.
The number 15 is Pierre Kunde

The defense was already fixed since the game against the Gambia. Against Algeria, I didnt see the defense as good. It was one of the better days for Andre Onana.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

The Goddess wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:57 am
King Futcha wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:18 pm

What Song brings to the table is the fighting spirit but I´m still not sure about his tecnical know-how. Maybe the technician behind him can really help in that aspect.
Song's hothead doesn't know $#%, he's as dumb a manager as he was a player.