Obinna Nwobodo: FC Cincinnati sign Nigerian midfielder from Goztepe

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Obinna Nwobodo: FC Cincinnati sign Nigerian midfielder from Goztepe

Post by 1naija »

Uncle, I know you are anti flossing and don't to shows, but I went to the Rodeo with my kids last month and we had ticket stubs. We also went to the movies and had ticket stubs. Let bigpunky show us proof that he went to an MLS game at PNC stadium, that's the issue.

We want proof! We want proof!! We want proof!!!
scholl wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:30 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:53 pm
1naija wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:51 pm Show us your ticket stub!
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:49 pm
Cellular wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:53 pm MSL is better than a lot of leagues in Europe.

At least you will get proper football education. You will get good facilities. Good medical care. Good nutrition.

And you WILL BE FIT!

I always laugh when Naijarians denigrate MLS... they just don't know anything about it.
i was at the PNC stadium last saturday, the pace of the game was insane. The MLS is up there now ooooo
illiterate, tickets are now sent to mobile devices
:rotf: Unku 1Naira still dey ask for fax number to send tickets.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

1naija wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:45 pm Uncle, I know you are anti flossing and don't to shows, but I went to the Rodeo with my kids last month and we had ticket stubs. We also went to the movies and had ticket stubs. Let bigpunky show us proof that he went to an MLS game at PNC stadium, that's the issue.

We want proof! We want proof!! We want proof!!!
Cellular wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:53 pm MSL is better than a lot of leagues in Europe.

At least you will get proper football education. You will get good facilities. Good medical care. Good nutrition.

And you WILL BE FIT!

I always laugh when Naijarians denigrate MLS... they just don't know anything about it.
i was at the PNC stadium last saturday, the pace of the game was insane. The MLS is up there now ooooo
Lil’ Poke was working the concession stands and him follow them shout goal when the stadium erupted. There are apps that can store and upload your tickets for events regardless.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Nwobodo is not in the lineup yet
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Atlanta vs Cincinnati

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

He makes his first star vs TFC

http://jx.freestreams-live1.com/mls-1/
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

He's very luck that challenge didn't break his leg VAR review and the Toronto are a man down!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Live link

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/102538/Cinc ... ronto.html

Obinna is the highest rated player in the 1st half with a 7.7/10 according who whoscored .com.
Dude is definitely SE quality based on what I’ve seen so far. We need to stop discarding players that don’t play in the fancy leagues we watch all the time. Obinna is better than Onyeaka, Abdulahi, maybe as effective as a healthy Etebo. I think we missed one here.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Thu May 05, 2022 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damn... I haven't watched MLS in a looong time, players are diving for pks just like Epl players do :laugh: its like watching synchronized swimming. :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Obinna subbed. Goodnight.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:33 am Live link

Obinna is the highest rated player in the 1st half with a 7.7/10 according who whoscored .com.
Dude is definitely SE quality based on what I’ve seen so far. We need to stop discarding -layers that don’t play in the fancy leagues we watch all the time. Obinna is better than Onyeaka, Abdulahi, maybe as effective as a healthy Etebo. I think we missed one here.
Welcome to reason!!!!!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:40 am

Dude is definitely SE quality based on what I’ve seen so far. We need to stop discarding -layers that don’t play in the fancy leagues we watch all the time. Obinna is better than Onyeaka, Abdulahi, maybe as effective as a healthy Etebo. I think we missed one here.
Welcome to reason!!!!!
Oga, we need to welcome all our playersregardless of where they play if the have the quality. We have a MF like Obinna yet we were so thin in mf vs Ghana. Sad.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

And you WILL BE FIT!

Bipokey dey sill go ticket boot to buy ticket
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Well since we are playing 2 friendlies in the US you would think Nwobodo would finally get called. I guess it's more important for us to have Musa's experience.

Useless NFF.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 5:26 pm Well since we are playing 2 friendlies in the US you would think Nwobodo would finally get called. I guess it's more important for us to have Musa's experience.

Useless NFF.
Have they previewed the official list for you to know he won't be called up?
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

He gets another start against Minnesota

http://mygoaltv.org/minnesota-united-vs ... ti-m109042
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Dude is definitely SE quality based on what I’ve seen so far. We need to stop discarding players that don’t play in the fancy leagues we watch all the time. Obinna is better than Onyeaka, Abdulahi, maybe as effective as a healthy Etebo. I think we missed one here.
Totally agree...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:19 am
Enugu II wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:40 am

Welcome to reason!!!!!
Oga, we need to welcome all our playersregardless of where they play if the have the quality. We have a MF like Obinna yet we were so thin in mf vs Ghana. Sad.
Depends on the position.

We shouldn't be looking in Turkey or MLS for strikers or wingers, but midfielders absolutely.

Nwobodo lead the Turkish league for 2 seasons in tackles, despite playing for one of the smaller teams.

He even outperformed Etebo in every metric when Etebo was with Galatasary, yet the fools running our football would ignore him and call Etebo, or 10 strikers.

It really isn't rocket science to make SE a well drilled and quality side.

I called out the slow motion sabotage of our midfield by Rohr and then Egu after him. I called it out that this neglect would be disastrous. Lo and behold IT COST US THE QATAR WC TICKET.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Three wins in three appearances for Nwobodo and FC Cincinnati...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

[tweet][/tweet]
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I will watch him live soon.
Sunset wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:46 am [tweet][/tweet]
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ROTC
Egg
Egg

Post by ROTC »

Nwobodo #5 did very well. In fact, he was one of the best - if not the best on the field. He played much like the Leicester DM...though a more skillful version. Certainly justifies his standing as their designated signing. He was a class above the rest...I think he would be better off in Europe for sure.
American Police: Under trained, Over armed and a threat to all of society
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ROTC wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:05 am Nwobodo #5 did very well. In fact, he was one of the best - if not the best on the field. He played much like the Leicester DM...though a more skillful version. Certainly justifies his standing as their designated signing. He was a class above the rest...I think he would be better off in Europe for sure.

Thought he played well...a bit slow though on reading the game and deploys a little too many tackles.
Gets around the filed certainly.