Isaac Success injured!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Isaac Success injured!

Post by bushboy »

Was having a decent game against Inter. Then got injured in the 27th minute and was subbed off. I'm gutted! He was stating to get into his groove at Udinese. Started 4 in a row. Scored one. Assisted 3.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Isaac Success injured!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Unfortunately injury has been his storry, im actually suprised to see him playing this late in the season. but he just recovered from injury. Hope he gets well soon but he's. not close to SE quality yet. Osihmen towers over him in all aspects of the game. He needs a bush doctor.
OCCUPY NFF!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:28 pm Unfortunately injury has been his storry, im actually suprised to see him playing this late in the season. but he just recovered from injury. Hope he gets well soon but he's. not close to SE quality yet. Osihmen towers over him in all aspects of the game. He needs a bush doctor.
Isaac Success is far more talented than Victor Osimhen. Only a fool would argue otherwise. Unfortunately, it takes more than talent alone to succeed at the highest levels, and sadly, injuries and indiscpline has taken away from that 17yr old who set La Liga ablaze a few years ago. I hope he can get it back, but I fear time is running out.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bushboy wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:35 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:28 pm Unfortunately injury has been his storry, im actually suprised to see him playing this late in the season. but he just recovered from injury. Hope he gets well soon but he's. not close to SE quality yet. Osihmen towers over him in all aspects of the game. He needs a bush doctor.
Isaac Success is far more talented than Victor Osimhen. Only a fool would argue otherwise. Unfortunately, it takes more than talent alone to succeed at the highest levels, and sadly, injuries and indiscpline has taken away from that 17yr old who set La Liga ablaze a few years ago. I hope he can get it back, but I fear time is running out.
Do u how many players are more talented than Messi, Ronaldo and Osihmen that injury and indiscipline never allowed them to play? At some point you have to respect results and some touting stories that only exist in your head. We've all been watching Success and Osihmen for the past 5yrs or so, only a mental case will be telling us that Success is better than Osihmen. Abeg siddon somewhere jare.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Osimhen has to be one of the fittest players out there considering how he gets nearly butchered by those tough agbero defenders he always comes up against in the seria A, at least you've got to give him that
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:43 pm
Do u how many players are more talented than Messi, Ronaldo and Osihmen that injury and indiscipline never allowed them to play? At some point you have to respect results and some touting stories that only exist in your head. We've all been watching Success and Osihmen for the past 5yrs or so, only a mental case will be telling us that Success is better than Osihmen. Abeg siddon somewhere jare.
Abi
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 7:25 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:43 pm
Abi
my goodness the most unintelligent CE ever aka kongi finally made a point . I am shocked
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

bushboy wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:49 pm Was having a decent game against Inter. Then got injured in the 27th minute and was subbed off. I'm gutted! He was stating to get into his groove at Udinese. Started 4 in a row. Scored one. Assisted 3.
He has 7 assists in the league, and is joint 9th on the chart.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:49 pm Was having a decent game against Inter. Then got injured in the 27th minute and was subbed off. I'm gutted! He was stating to get into his groove at Udinese. Started 4 in a row. Scored one. Assisted 3.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: no one cares.

anyway, as for that one, now he will return to brothels, where he is most at home.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Lolly wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:49 am
He has 7 assists in the league, and is joint 9th on the chart.
I was talking specifically about the last 4 games. He has been in good form. That's why this injury hurts worse.
Who will be next?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

As some players recover from injury, others become disabled. That’s why clubs have full squads; to avoid the possibility of becoming short-handed❗️

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

You are delusional if you think that Success has endured more sever injuries than the one Osimhen just came back from, an injury that’s forcing him to wear a mask.

By the way, which La Liga did Succes light up? Is it the same one we all know and love or is it one that resides purely in your imagination❓🤣🤣🤣❗️

Cheers.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:32 pm
You are delusional if you think that Success has endured more sever injuries than the one Osimhen just came back from, an injury that’s forcing him to wear a mask.

By the way, which La Liga did Succes light up? Is it the same one we all know and love or is it one that resides purely in your imagination❓🤣🤣🤣❗️

Cheers.
Achilles injury is probably the worst type of injury especially for an attacking player. Not only are you out for close to a year, when you do get back you're no where near as explosive. Also why he's had to completely change his style of play, he looks nothing like that flying winger in Spain.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Sunset wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:12 pm

Cheers.
Achilles injury is probably the worst type of injury especially for an attacking player. Not only are you out for close to a year, when you do get back you're no where near as explosive. Also why he's had to completely change his style of play, he looks nothing like that flying winger in Spain.
+1
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cheers.
he is refering to La Brothel :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?