Real 3 vahsus Man City 1 - Will Pep take City to the promised land? No he won't

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Real 0 vahsus Man City 1 - Round 2. Will Pep take City to the promised land?

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Gooooooooiil Rodrygo!!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Real 0 vahsus Man City 1 - Round 2. Will Pep take City to the promised land?

Goooooooolllll Rodrygo!!! Again!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

OMG!!!!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Real 2 vahsus Man City 1 - Round 2. Will Pep take City to the promised land?

This cat just scored twice in the space of 1 minute!!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Real 2 vahsus Man City 1 - Round 2. Will Pep take City to the promised land?

Post by txj »

Unfvckingbelievable!!!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

I now believe in Juju!! I believe!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Young Rodry!!!!!! Yeeeeesssssss!!!!!! Come on boys!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

This situation will test City’s mental strength to the max

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Quality will always give you a fighting chance! Kai! I had errands to run. Now it looks like they will have to wait

Wha choo looking at?!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

VAMOS! Extra time!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:51 pm I now believe in Juju!! I believe!!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I am so speechless … posting and driving in shock!
How can Don Catalan blow this
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:59 pm I am so speechless … posting and driving in shock!
How can Don Catalan blow this
Abeg make you focus on di road o! Which wan be posting and driving? :woot: Hia!!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Did I hear penarity?!?

Wha choo looking at?!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

PK

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

I knew we had yet to hear from Benzema. And he scores!!!! Goooooooooiilllllll!!!! 3-1!

Wha choo looking at?!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

3-1 Madrid

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:50 pmOMG!!!!
:wink:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

This is craaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyyy!!!!!
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Real 3 vahsus Man City 1 - Round 2. Will Pep take City to the promised land?

Oya City, your move.

Wha choo looking at?!
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

City always choking.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:51 pm Unfvckingbelievable!!!!
Only for those who do not know Real Madrid. :wink:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:51 pm I now believe in Juju!! I believe!!!
Its not juju. I explained it to you guys in that Real Madrid thread several months ago, and they said my mouth is smelling. :lol: :lol:

I know football and another thing i know is how to be a winner! The unfortunate fact is that most people are losers and do not understand the mental fortitude it takes to win! and how winners can go into the belly of a loss and drag victory out with anger, aggression, determination and confidence!