DNQ for WC was a monumental failure!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: DNQ for WC was a monumental failure!

Post by Bigpokey24 »

damunk blames CE and the fans instead of the NFF 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
OJI
Egg
Egg

Post by OJI »

maceo4 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:21 am
Focus son, focus…he did what he could, it was not good enough, he should probably never coach SE again, but he didn’t force himself on the team nor did he apply for the job and even, unlike you, was against ****s firing. He’s a victim of Picnic and co’s incompetence as he was forced to step in when their incompetence didn’t allow us find an actual full time coach like Ghana did…stop trying to use him to score cheap points…No one at Man U is screaming blue murder about their interim coach Rangnick’s ‘failures’, they are able to use their brain to realize he was just there to try and help as they find an actual full time coach. People like you who supported ****s firing and said ANYBODY is better than having him there don’t get to start trying to score cheap points after the ANYBODY you clamored for disappoints you….

Maceo4,

I believe you are missing a point here.

Pinnick, and Eguavoen enabled Rohr's reign. Pinnick hired the fraud, Rohr. Eguavoen I am 100% sure never offered criticism/feedback to Rohr. That was NOT his assignment.

Here's one scenario. You somehow put a plumber or mailman in charge of the Emergency Medicine Dept. on the assumption you will never have to use his/her services. It was meant to be a ceremonial position.

Lo, and behold, you have a major event that requires all hands on deck. You need all medically trained staff on board. Do you pretend the plumber (as head of Emergency Medicine) is a doctor, and can minimally put the needle in the right vein correctly or deal with the consequences? As part of the scam, the plumber/mailman has no choice but to pretend along or be found out, and wing it with predictable outcomes.

Eguavoen doesn't understand the role of a technical director. As constituted in Pinnick’s NFF, it is an opportunity to siphon funds.

Nothing to do with football or providing some 3rd rail, accountability mandate/oversight needed by the institution.

Either you can’t handle the truth or you are being charitable to Pinnick if you are calling it just incompetence.
Incompetence only? Haba! Your mumu never do?

Why is it under Pinnick Rohr didn’t even bother to give a cursory look into the local league?
Why is it under Pinnick Eguavoen never bothered to call out Rohr?

The early warning systems were deliberately turned off, and the only response was when there was inevitable catastrophic failure. Wishful thinking, and denial of reality can only take one so far.

You know what's weird. For one to run for the NFF presidency, one must have been a State FA chairman. The spirit of that rule is to make sure no usurper hijacks the presidency. You must have earned your stripes in some previous administrative role. Guess what, Pinnick's MO throughout his tenure in all decisions was about taking shortcuts. From the selection of the coach, from the hollow Soccer development philosophy, from the Nike contract, etc.

Rohr gone. Pinnick, and Eguavoen next.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

OJI wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 5:07 pm
Focus son, focus…he did what he could, it was not good enough, he should probably never coach SE again, but he didn’t force himself on the team nor did he apply for the job and even, unlike you, was against ****s firing. He’s a victim of Picnic and co’s incompetence as he was forced to step in when their incompetence didn’t allow us find an actual full time coach like Ghana did…stop trying to use him to score cheap points…No one at Man U is screaming blue murder about their interim coach Rangnick’s ‘failures’, they are able to use their brain to realize he was just there to try and help as they find an actual full time coach. People like you who supported ****s firing and said ANYBODY is better than having him there don’t get to start trying to score cheap points after the ANYBODY you clamored for disappoints you….

Maceo4,

Pinnick, and Eguavoen enabled Rohr's reign. Pinnick hired the fraud, Rohr. Eguavoen I am 100% sure never offered criticism/feedback to Rohr. That was NOT his assignment.

Here's one scenario. You somehow put a plumber or mailman in charge of the Emergency Medicine Dept. on the assumption you will never have to use his/her services. It was meant to be a ceremonial position.

Lo, and behold, you have a major event that requires all hands on deck. You need all medically trained staff on board. Do you pretend the plumber (as head of Emergency Medicine) is a doctor, and can minimally put the needle in the right vein correctly or deal with the consequences? As part of the scam, the plumber/mailman has no choice but to pretend along or be found out, and wing it with predictable outcomes.

Eguavoen doesn't understand the role of a technical director. As constituted in Pinnick’s NFF, it is an opportunity to siphon funds.

Nothing to do with football or providing some 3rd rail, accountability mandate/oversight needed by the institution.

Either you can’t handle the truth or you are being charitable to Pinnick if you are calling it just incompetence.

Why is it under Pinnick Rohr didn’t even bother to give a cursory look into the local league?

The early warning systems were deliberately turned off, and the only response was when there was inevitable catastrophic failure. Wishful thinking, and denial of reality can only take one so far.

You know what's weird. For one to run for the NFF presidency, one must have been a State FA chairman. The spirit of that rule is to make sure no usurper hijacks the presidency. You must have earned your stripes in some previous administrative role. Guess what, Pinnick's MO throughout his tenure in all decisions was about taking shortcuts. From the selection of the coach, from the hollow Soccer development philosophy, from the Nike contract, etc.

I have no clue what you are going on about. I have no proof of fraud or embezzlement or whatever so all I can state is incompetence. Sounds like you have proof so go ahead and state whatever you want, no need to insult me over something that has nothing to do with my overall point. When a new president comes in he will decide Egus fate, but at the end of the day he was an employee. If he wasn’t doing his TD job in a satisfactory manner it’s up to his employers to call him to order or get rid of him.

Your plumber example does not apply as Egu has been involved in footie for donkey years from his playing days to his coaching cv and having coached at multiple levels of the NT. He has a good enough CV to be considered for the TD position. Those hiring him are supposed to give him his mandate and job requirements and evaluate his performance over time. If they are not doing that then whose fault is it?

And why should Egu call out ****? He seemed to think he was doing well and is well within his rights to think that being an insider and clearly wasn’t a part of the firing process as he seems to indicate many times and gave him credit for building the team.

All you are doing in your post is just making up your own story lines while providing zero proof and calling anyone that doesn’t go along with it a mumu…typical Nigerian behavior…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:04 pm damunk blames CE and the fans instead of the NFF 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Damunk is clutching at straws.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
OJI
Egg
Egg

Post by OJI »

maceo4 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 6:38 pm

Maceo4,

I have no clue what you are going on about. I have no proof of fraud or embezzlement or whatever so all I can state is incompetence. Sounds like you have proof so go ahead and state whatever you want, no need to insult me over something that has nothing to do with my overall point. When a new president comes in he will decide Egus fate, but at the end of the day he was an employee. If he wasn’t doing his TD job in a satisfactory manner it’s up to his employers to call him to order or get rid of him.

Your plumber example does not apply as Egu has been involved in footie for donkey years from his playing days to his coaching cv and having coached at multiple levels of the NT. He has a good enough CV to be considered for the TD position. Those hiring him are supposed to give him his mandate and job requirements and evaluate his performance over time. If they are not doing that then whose fault is it?

And why should Egu call out ****? He seemed to think he was doing well and is well within his rights to think that being an insider and clearly wasn’t a part of the firing process as he seems to indicate many times and gave him credit for building the team.

All you are doing in your post is just making up your own story lines while providing zero proof and calling anyone that doesn’t go along with it a mumu…typical Nigerian behavior…

Rohr is gone. Two more to go. Pinnick, and Eguavoen. Let it sink in comprehensively.

Re Eguavoen, his benefactor, Pinnick, went out of his way to want, and announce a foreign coach even before the 1st AFCON match was played. Regardless of outcome of the AFCON, Pinnick ultimately wanted someone but Eguavoen. Does that look like a vote of confidence in his abilities and/or insights by his benefactor?

After AFCON, Amuneke was drafted into the camp. Does that still look like a vote of confidence in his abilities by his benefactor?

His benefactor’s motivations, actions and decisions during, and after the ROHR era all point to that position as a ceremonial position. It then begs what was the role, and expectations of the Technical Director in a Pinnick-led NFF?
Your statement as to him being involved at every level of the Nigerian setup is hogwash. It is akin to someone living in the US or UK for twenty/thirty/forty plus years, and claiming to being an expert on the science, and art of democracy. You also confusing quantity with quality. Eguavoen was a participant. Systems already set up in place. Never a designer. Never a leader.

The same attributes that made him a very pliant 'technical director' would not make him a successful coach in that environment.

Did Pele arguably the best player ever venture into coaching? Pele is not the first, and definitely NOT the last player NOT to venture into coaching. He knew his limits, and was self-aware enough not to venture into certain environments.
If one’s default position is to be conflict averse, aim for populist decision making, with questionable clarity of purpose, high stakes leadership is NOT for you.

In certain sports (golf, tennis, etc.) It is all about your will, motivations, belief, hunger, skill, ambition, and talent, etc. It is all on you. You rely on yourself only. In team sports (football), apart from the above-mentioned attributes, your success (laurels) is highly dependent on your teammates’ attributes. Your individual, and teammates’ decisions influence, and impact collective, aggregate outcomes. Pinnick, Rohr and Eguavoen all served their personal interests. They did NOT serve the interests of Nigerian football.

Did Eguavoen’s inactions/silence demonstrate teamwork, and accountability to his ex-internationals, the football ecosystem that he spent so called ‘donkey’ years in? Did he do justice to his ‘donkey’ years in Nigerian football? All his sacrifices thrown down the drain for collusion with frauds masquerading as a coach, and an administrator.
By participating in the Pinnick sham, he enabled fellow pretenders. His donkey years in Nigerian football obviously did NOT teach him personal, and professional integrity.

Eguavoen CAN NOT, and MUST NOT be allowed to continue in that Technical Director role. There is no technical or directorial component to his understanding of that position.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

OJI wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:25 pm

Maceo4,

Rohr is gone. Two more to go. Pinnick, and Eguavoen. Let it sink in comprehensively.

Re Eguavoen, his benefactor, Pinnick, went out of his way to want, and announce a foreign coach even before the 1st AFCON match was played. Regardless of outcome of the AFCON, Pinnick ultimately wanted someone but Eguavoen. Does that look like a vote of confidence in his abilities and/or insights by his benefactor?

After AFCON, Amuneke was drafted into the camp. Does that still look like a vote of confidence in his abilities by his benefactor?

His benefactor’s motivations, actions and decisions during, and after the ROHR era all point to that position as a ceremonial position. It then begs what was the role, and expectations of the Technical Director in a Pinnick-led NFF?
Your statement as to him being involved at every level of the Nigerian setup is hogwash. It is akin to someone living in the US or UK for twenty/thirty/forty plus years, and claiming to being an expert on the science, and art of democracy. You also confusing quantity with quality. Eguavoen was a participant. Systems already set up in place. Never a designer. Never a leader.

The same attributes that made him a very pliant 'technical director' would not make him a successful coach in that environment.

Did Pele arguably the best player ever venture into coaching? Pele is not the first, and definitely NOT the last player NOT to venture into coaching. He knew his limits, and was self-aware enough not to venture into certain environments.
If one’s default position is to be conflict averse, aim for populist decision making, with questionable clarity of purpose, high stakes leadership is NOT for you.

In certain sports (golf, tennis, etc.) It is all about your will, motivations, belief, hunger, skill, ambition, and talent, etc. It is all on you. You rely on yourself only. In team sports (football), apart from the above-mentioned attributes, your success (laurels) is highly dependent on your teammates’ attributes. Your individual, and teammates’ decisions influence, and impact collective, aggregate outcomes. Pinnick, Rohr and Eguavoen all served their personal interests. They did NOT serve the interests of Nigerian football.

Did Eguavoen’s inactions/silence demonstrate teamwork, and accountability to his ex-internationals, the football ecosystem that he spent so called ‘donkey’ years in? Did he do justice to his ‘donkey’ years in Nigerian football? All his sacrifices thrown down the drain for collusion with frauds masquerading as a coach, and an administrator.
By participating in the Pinnick sham, he enabled fellow pretenders. His donkey years in Nigerian football obviously did NOT teach him personal, and professional integrity.

Eguavoen CAN NOT, and MUST NOT be allowed to continue in that Technical Director role. There is no technical or directorial component to his understanding of that position.

Kpom. Thank you jare. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

OJI wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:25 pm

Maceo4,

I really don’t know what you are going on about. I don’t care if Egu is gone or not. My point is to put the blame on picnic and the decision makers at the NFF rather than their employees…When picnic is gone who ever takes over will employ whoever they want to work with whether it’s still Egu, or someone new, that is expected. And they should bare the brunt of the outcomes of their decisions regarding the SE…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!