UZOHO's BROTHER

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
UZOHO's BROTHER

Post by Gotti »

GK Francis Uzoho's kid brother Pascal Uzoho made the first cut of the U17 "screening" - but there's still a long long way to go to make it to the actual final squad. Best wishes kid...

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UZOHO's BROTHER

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ahhhh.... to ri olooun. Have mercy naw :scared: :scared: :laugh:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sun May 08, 2022 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:26 am Ahhhh.... to ri olun. Have mercy naw :scared: :scared: :laugh:
What’s the problem?
:P
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damunk wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:38 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:26 am Ahhhh.... to ri olun. Have mercy naw :scared: :scared: :laugh:
What’s the problem?
:P
Oga... no problem oo , at all at all.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Gotti wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:41 pm GK Francis Uzoho's kid brother Pascal Uzoho made the first cut of the U17 "screening" - but there's still a long long way to go to make it to the actual final squad. Best wishes kid...

:clap: :clap:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Akin Amoo's younger brothers (twins)

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:26 am Ahhhh.... to ri olooun. Have mercy naw :scared: :scared: :laugh:
This Yoruba does not make sense.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

fabio wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:57 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:26 am Ahhhh.... to ri olooun. Have mercy naw :scared: :scared: :laugh:
So the guy makes no sense in multiple languages :scared:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The amazing thing in this discourse is that hardly anyone has mentioned the more authentic means of age verification. Truly amazing.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

We no want🤐❗️

Cheers.
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

It is still a negative expression....he meant.. to ri olurun. Why God? or because of God...Asabatex now professor of yoruba language.. :D
Last edited by asabatex on Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

You do understand that youruba has a proper as well as slang spelling. Do you? If u don't what you're talking about you should Stfu.
OCCUPY NFF!!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:08 am
You do understand that youruba has a proper as well as slang spelling. Do you? If u don't what you're talking about you should Stfu.
Please explain the slang to us :D What is olooun or olun?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Enugu II wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:22 pm The amazing thing in this discourse is that hardly anyone has mentioned the more authentic means of age verification. Truly amazing.
What authentic means of age verification is to be found on the tweet?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:18 am
Enugu II wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:22 pm The amazing thing in this discourse is that hardly anyone has mentioned the more authentic means of age verification. Truly amazing.
None. The onus, therefore, is for any one who disputes it to provide authentic support for disapproval.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Enugu II wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:22 pm
None. The onus, therefore, is for any one who disputes it to provide authentic support for disapproval.
I can’t really see any poster disputing anybody’s age.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:33 pm
It has not been disputed as far as I can tell as well. It is simply a statement denoting a fact and not one in response to a post.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Enugu II wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:40 pm
It has not been disputed as far as I can tell as well. It is simply a statement denoting a fact and not one in response to a post.
But prof, did they mean son instead of brother? Just kidding *runs for cover* lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

fabio wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:47 am
Really? Wow.... pls, you're free to do anything on CE but never ever question how I use my own native language that u know nothing about.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

maceo4 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:49 pm
But prof, did they mean son instead of brother? Just kidding *runs for cover* lol
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Bia, Maceo you don start rumor oooo.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:05 pm
No mind am, Maceo is not very sharp at all.
OCCUPY NFF!!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:49 pm
fabio wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:47 am
Really? Wow.... pls, you're free to do anything on CE but never ever question how I use my own native language that u know nothing about.
Explain, what it means. Mr. Native language.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 5:37 pm
Enugu II wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:05 pm

But prof, :veryangry: did they mean son instead of brother? Just kidding *runs for cover* lol
No mind am, Maceo is not very sharp at all.
Explain your Yoruba first before I decide how to handle this your transgression :veryangry:
Super Eagus 4 Life!