Super Falcons’ new player Rosa Ariyo in eye-popping dancing steps during induction

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
Super Falcons’ new player Rosa Ariyo in eye-popping dancing steps during induction

Post by iworo »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Super Falcons’ new player Rosa Ariyo in eye-popping dancing steps during induction

Post by Robbynice »

Wa se re... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Super Falcons’ new player Rosa Ariyo in eye-popping dancing steps during induction

Post by Lolly »

Well done sister! She has been practising to represent us.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

The NFF needs to go for the 15 year old girl that plays for Real Madrid. Her name is Vicky Lopez. Naija mom Spanish dad. Im hearing she could be the next Martha and she wants to play for Nigeria.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:D beaurriful
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:29 am The NFF needs to go for the 15 year old girl that plays for Real Madrid. Her name is Vicky Lopez. Naija mom Spanish dad. Im hearing she could be the next Martha and she wants to play for Nigeria.
Wow.
Thanks for this.
The girl looks like she’s gonna be awesome. :clap: :clap: :clap:

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Damunk wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:03 am
bret- hart wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:29 am The NFF needs to go for the 15 year old girl that plays for Real Madrid. Her name is Vicky Lopez. Naija mom Spanish dad. Im hearing she could be the next Martha and she wants to play for Nigeria.
Wow.
Thanks for this.

Wow! Is that a 15 year old girl? For real?

What a talent.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
db10
Egg
Egg

Post by db10 »

Just saw Vicky Lopez score against Norway at the U17 tournament... Indeed, one word W-O-W! Easily the next Marta
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Robbynice wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:16 pm Wa se re... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Is that a twerk
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Abeg Forget the Falcons..can she play for the Super Eagles?.. :scared:
Lolly wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:30 am
Damunk wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:03 am
Wow.
Thanks for this.

Wow! Is that a 15 year old girl? For real?

What a talent.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

You folks are expecting the NFF to go after a 15-year-old in Spain named Lopez, when they cannot even go after 15- and 16-year-old potential prodigies here in Nigeria in their backyard? The best hope for players like these is Man-Know-Man (as was the case for Lateef Omidiji and his sister Sophia).

This is secondary school student Harmony Achifula, who at 15 (or 16?) has won top scorer and MVP in two different national SENIOR club tournaments in Nigeria - the NWFL Nationwide League (third-tier) and Soccer Queens Cup - yet she has not even been invited to the national team camp of the U17 Flamingos.

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Gotti

But she does not have the infamous football education that is only available in Europe. Does she have that?
Gotti wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:40 pm You folks are expecting the NFF to go after a 15-year-old in Spain named Lopez, when they cannot even go after 15- and 16-year-old potential prodigies here in Nigeria in their backyard? The best hope for players like these is Man-Know-Man (as was the case for Lateef Omidiji and his sister Sophia).

This is secondary school student Harmony Achifula, who at 15 (or 16?) has won top scorer and MVP in two different national SENIOR club tournaments in Nigeria - the NWFL Nationwide League (third-tier) and Soccer Queens Cup - yet she has not even been invited to the national team camp of the U17 Flamingos.

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Enugu II wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:23 amGotti

But she does not have the infamous football education that is only available in Europe. Does she have that?
Prof, I am trying to avoid trouble these days... :lol: :lol: :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Gotti wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 5:24 am
Enugu II wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:23 amGotti

Prof, I am trying to avoid trouble these days... :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics