The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by ohenhen1 »

Damn BTW why is Tomiyasu not marking Don. This is shambolic performance.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

3-0
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Still need to fight back. Can't get spanked like this.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

It will be a 5-0 minimum
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arteta is a poor manager. He has been lucky this season. Teams like Manure also having problems.

azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Moving Xhaka to defence is so so wrong. He should have remained in the midfield with Elneny.

In a 3-4-2 formation with Saka and Martinelli as wing backs, Arsenal can come back. These two have the lungs to do the job.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:55 pm Moving Xhaka to defence is so so wrong. He should have remained in the midfield with Elneny.

In a 3-4-2 formation with Saka and Martinelli as wing backs, Arsenal can come back. These two have the lungs to do the job.
Emelike Azuzu. Nwa'nem! Yes Arsenal can.. come on you gunners!! :D :thumbs:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

danfo driver wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:57 pm
azuka wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:55 pm Moving Xhaka to defence is so so wrong. He should have remained in the midfield with Elneny.

I see that this is where you pitch your tent. Good stay here and stop spamming the Spur thread.
Last edited by Its a Goal on Thu May 12, 2022 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Its a Goal wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:00 pm

I see that this is where you pitch your tent. Good stay here and spamming the Spur thread.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:01 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:00 pm

I see that this is where you pitch your tent. Good stay here and spamming the Spur thread.
Getting humiliated by your greatest rival.. Nnai, I see you are putting on a brave face :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ultimately these two sh111t teams will be humiliated out of Europe next season in the group stages of their respective competitions :lol:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The punishment Arteta was running way from back in January has finally been delivered in May :lol:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Its a Goal wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:29 pm The punishment Arteta was running way from back in January has finally been delivered in May :lol:.
I wonder what your stance will be after you still end up finishing behind his team. :D
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

What game? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Didn’t watch and Don’t even care
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Our recent performances have been so nervy & Spurs did a number away to Anfield. I just couldn't convince myself we'll get a result.. Gotta win the last 2 matches - not convinced we handle pressure well
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

kajifu wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:26 pm Guys i cant watch oooh,Good luck to the boys,
Oga Danfo is not picking my call,we are in danger.
I hope the players are not shaking too
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:53 am
Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:29 am :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Hmm how come Kaji shake shake never shake reach the thread ?
i have assured him that the curse will be lifted tomorrow :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

From the Grauniad minute-by-minute coverage.

12 min: Now Holding wrestles Son to the ground and refuses to let go. The pair tumble around in the DH-Lawrence-approved style. Son springs up livid, and squares up. Kane steps in to calm his partner down. Holding walks off wearing a cheeky grin, clearly on the wind-up. He’s fortunate to escape a booking for his carry-on of the last 60 seconds or so.

26 min: Nominative Determinism’s Rob Holding is booked for, yes, grappling with Son. He’s been all over the pace so far. He could easily have been sent off already.

RED CARD! Holding (Arsenal)

33 min: It’s fair to say this had been coming. Dier launches long down the middle. Son chases after the ball. He’s stopped unceremoniously by Holding, who cynically steps in, shoulder first. Pow, right in the kisser. A second yellow and he’s off. What a bone-headed performance!

35 min: That could easily have been a straight red, never mind a second yellow. Factor in the unpunished toe-punt to Son’s back, and Holding did enough for two reds and a yellow in 33 minutes of football! What a galoot.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Hopefully we can field this team against Newcastle.

Ramsdale
Cedric, white, Gabriel, Hiro
Saka, Elneny, Odegard, Xhaka, Smith Rowe
Nkettiah

If Gabriel is injured. zhaka will have to play left back. Hiro partners White in central defense.

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Arsenal got robbed yesterday from talk sport.
talkSPORT
@talkSPORT
🎙 “The commentary team were maybe going one way than the other…”

🎥 “There were a lot of replays when an Arsenal player made a foul!”

🤔
@GNev2
was very quick to say that was a penalty in real time.”

Martin Keown wasn’t happy with Sky’s coverage of #THFC vs #AFC
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Mark Clattenburg (Spurs penalty) “If we’re going to give this as a penalty, I could find plenty of other examples when the same ‘foul’ has occurred in the box in other games.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.