SE 1 V MEXICO 2. FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: SE 0 V MEXICO 1

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Good game so far. Pasero has a lot of work to do. That long ball options should be coached out ..that is what **** punished us with
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

bushboy wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:55 am The difference between Qatar bound and DNQ is clear to see. We are playing like we are in vacation mode already.
Come-on, bro. Don't go there, please
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Lolly wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:58 am Ajayi is not it. He can’t make a simple pass even when he isn’t under any pressure.

And Awaziem doesn’t look match fit.
He is not.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Hopefully a better 2nd half, let’s see the local boys abeg
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Synopsis wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:00 am Not a single shot taken by Nigeria in 45 mins.
It’s the Jersey color according to demunk
Last edited by jette1 on Sun May 29, 2022 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Second half the likes of Bonke, Moses and Ajayi should be subbed out
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Lolly wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:58 am Ajayi is not it. He can’t make a simple pass even when he isn’t under any pressure.

And Awaziem doesn’t look match fit.
He has his Shriners.
I’m not one of them.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:01 am Hopefully a better 2nd half, let’s see the local boys abeg
I hope so as well
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Pizzaro needs to start phasing out some of these bums. Starting with Ajayi and Moses.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Synopsis wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:00 am Not a single shot taken by Nigeria in 45 mins.
It's a common theme with us going back to Rohr post Covid.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Lolly wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:45 am Ajayi has been very poor even when not under pressure
That is Ajayi being himself. He’s a poor defender but a real goal threat to score from corner.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I will judge the coach after the second game. He doesn’t really know our players yet. And the formation is new for most of the players. It’s a long time we have played 3-5-2. But in the first 30 minutes, we were really playing 5-3-2. The two wingbacks were in line with the 3 centre backs. Very strange.

Simon plays a lot better on the left.

Aina would have been a better fit for the right wingback.

He shouldn’t have started with 2 strikers.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

HT 0-0

Relax people. This is game 1 post DNQ, we dug a deep hole and we won't climb out today. Mexico got a lucky though deserved goal but the team has adjusted and they've started to play well in the last 25mins.

Most of you have unrealistic expectations of SE. We're not a top team, not even close. What we're trying to do is build one. If you're looking for tiki taka you have a couple yrs to wait before we get there.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Zero shots from the SE in the first half
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:03 am I will judge the coach after the second game. He doesn’t really know our players yet. And the formation is new for most of the players. It’s a long time we have played 3-5-2. But in the first 30 minutes, we were really playing 5-3-2. The two wingbacks were in line with the 3 centre backs. Very strange.

You are so clueless. So if Simon moves to the left , should Bassey now move to the right..think before your reply
SuperEagles

hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

Nothing changes

1. Eagles are notoriously slow starters who are more likely than not let their opponents play their game
2. The extreme preference for backwarrds or sideways passes is annoying as ****
3. What is it with Simon and his allergy for delivering a quality final ball or cross
4. If we choose to play on the backfoot, why is our transition when the opportunity to counter so poor.

This has got to be the longest stretch of I am sorry to say unintelligent collection of players we have had, the past 10 years since the high of the ANC win has been painful to watch.

For those talking about a poor pitch, the Mexicans are playing on the same pitch O.

For those saying the Mexicans have tired, they made their running around count. They are a goal up and could have put more than 1 in. I am yet to see a clear cut Nigerian attempt.

We have 45 minutes to turn things around, but the same problems abound.

Good luck to the new coach, his work is well cut out for him.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

How many shots did we have all half? Lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

At the game.

Not a bad performance so far given the circumstances and the squad available.

Calvin Bassey has looked good.

Uzoho as well.

The boys are obviously not as motivated , but are.putti g in a shift.

Great to see Dessers, Aribo & Bassey in the team after playing European finals a few.days.ago.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:03 am
We haven't scored a goal in open play since we beat Guinea Bissau. Now 315 mins since our last goal.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Don't know why we sat back and allowed Mexico at us for the first 15.

Players lack movement and seem tired.

WTF are we playing on artificial turf ? We should never settle for such matches.

Simon is a USELESS player. It appears I was vindicated in the end after his one flash in the pan at afcon.

No wonder we failed so bad when both Rohr and Egu made him such a key player.

Useless coaches.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Lolly wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:03 am I will judge the coach after the second game. He doesn’t really know our players yet. And the formation is new for most of the players. It’s a long time we have played 3-5-2. But in the first 30 minutes, we were really playing 5-3-2. The two wingbacks were in line with the 3 centre backs. Very strange.

All the above is what you are used to seeing; question is where did that take us. You want change yet here you are again demanding same old stuff that took you no where. Chei ! I tire for you people
Last edited by jette1 on Sun May 29, 2022 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:08 am
vancity eagle wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:03 am
We haven't scored a goal in open play since we beat Guinea Bissau. Now 315 mins since our last goal.
And it begins :rotf:
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bret- hart wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:03 am Pizzaro needs to start phasing out some of these bums. Starting with Ajayi and Moses.
Moses might just be a Nantes player. He fooled us with his performance in AFCON group games.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .