Brighton and Palace want Sanusi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Brighton and Palace want Sanusi

Post by danfo driver »

It seems Brighton is more concrete as they want him to replace Cucurella, who is going to Man City.

Meanwhile, a Nigerian wants to go and call Collins, a div 2 crap, to replace Sanusi. When I say Nigerians hate Nigeria with a passion, you guys think I am joking.

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Brighton and Palace want Sanusi

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:29 pm It seems Brighton is more concrete as they want him to replace Cucurella, who is going to Man City.

Meanwhile, a Nigerian wants to go and call Collins, a div 2 crap, to replace Sanusi. When I say Nigerians hate Nigeria with a passion, you guys think I am joking.

Not sure why its necessary to diss Collins in order to praise Zaidu, who it should be said had a poor season, even though a quality defender.

Collins IMO is a good defender.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
adeaderije
Egg
Egg

Post by adeaderije »

Not a good move imo, lateral move at best. These are mid table to lower table teams. He’s currently on a champions league level team.
I no be gentleman at all o
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

adeaderije wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:18 pm Not a good move imo, lateral move at best. These are mid table to lower table teams. He’s currently on a champions league level team.

Its not that straight forward.

He may not be in the CL, but he's in the PL and the competitive level, over the Portuguese league is a considerable upgrade...
Plus the fact of the quality of the managers here...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

adeaderije wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:18 pm Not a good move imo, lateral move at best. These are mid table to lower table teams. He’s currently on a champions league level team.
Yup. He should wait for Man City, Barca or Real Madrid to make an offer. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The portuguese league is a rubbish league. You cant improve playing there.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Not so fast. I like him at Crystal Palace. He may sacrifice champions league but Viera is building something special with Crystal Palace. Besides, the EPL will give him more exposure to the world and probably pay him more than at Porto. If Wan Bisaka can go from Palce to Man =Utd, our boy can do it. Champions league footy is not all that.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
adeaderije
Egg
Egg

Post by adeaderije »

Welp, You guys really overrate the premier league
I no be gentleman at all o
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

packerland wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:05 pm
Not so fast. I like him at Crystal Palace. He may sacrifice champions league but Viera is building something special with Crystal Palace. Besides, the EPL will give him more exposure to the world and probably pay him more than at Porto. If Wan Bisaka can go from Palce to Man =Utd, our boy can do it. Champions league footy is not all that.
Abi o! Zaidu has gone from Santa Clara bench to CL starter in 1.5yrs,Now it's time to get paid.
It's not like Porto is about to wing the CL.
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:46 pm
packerland wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:05 pm
Abi o! Zaidu has gone from Santa Clara bench to CL starter in 1.5yrs,Now it's time to get paid.
It's not like Porto is about to wing the CL.
Yes o! I'm all for brothers getting paid.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:36 pm
The Portuguese league is the 6th strongest league in Europe and it's not rubbish! Get your facts!
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:01 pm
The Portuguese league is the 6th strongest league in Europe and it's not rubbish! Get your facts!
Its a sh11t league, you can cry all you like. being in Europe does not make you great. I know the league very well and I do not rate it.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:45 am
Its a sh11t league, you can cry all you like. being in Europe does not make you great. I know the league very well and I do not rate it.
You might be right. I’ve never watched a full Portuguese game in a very long time. All I know is that guys like Mitroglu and Adel Taarabat shined like a star there after not cutting it in the EPL.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:26 am
danfo driver wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:45 am
You might be right. I’ve never watched a full Portuguese game in a very long time. All I know is that guys like Mitroglu and Adel Taarabat shined like a star there after not cutting it in the EPL.
Bro, some of their games are played in stadia that look like secondary school field. :rotf: I am exaggerating, but not far off. A good number of the teams are poor, as well. The likes of that joke, Lindelof, was on fire in that league as well.

I am not saying some top players do not play there or come from there. But the vast majority of them who perform there, struggle elsewhere because the competition if very low.