Abuja vs Elsavador

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Abuja vs Elsavador

Post by 1naija »

Which pitch wins the worst pitch award? I am watching the concacaf nations league game between the US vs Elsavador and the pitch is worse than atrocious. Granted it was raining.

The ref should be able call off some of these game to protect the players. If i were Pulesic I would pretend to have stomach ache and ask to be taken off.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Abuja vs Elsavador

Post by Undertaker »

Slow night? How many trips have you done tonight?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Undertaker, how work? I saw you scaling some fish for a customer at southwest farmers market earlier.

This Elsavador pitch is the worst ever. I don't care how much it rained.
Undertaker wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:29 am Slow night? How many trips have you done tonight?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:24 am Which pitch wins the worst pitch award? I am watching the concacaf nations league game between the US vs Elsavador and the pitch is worse than atrocious. Granted it was raining.

The ref should be able call off some of these game to protect the players. If i were Pulesic I would pretend to have stomach ache and ask to be taken off.
Onku, shine ya eye. :woot: The pitch was covered with a massive job application that covered the entire pitch so jobless viewers can apply for jobs while watching the game. Underneath is fresh smooth as a baby’s bottom grass. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Talk to undertaker. He is the HNIC at the fish cleaning department at Southwest farmers market. He can at least find you a J..O..B.. It took them 5 minutes to clean my salmon last time. I am sure they can use some help.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:16 am
1naija wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:24 am Which pitch wins the worst pitch award? I am watching the concacaf nations league game between the US vs Elsavador and the pitch is worse than atrocious. Granted it was raining.

Onku, shine ya eye. :woot: The pitch was covered with a massive job application that covered the entire pitch so jobless viewers can apply for jobs while watching the game. Underneath is fresh smooth as a baby’s bottom grass. :laugh:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved