Elegbete TV: A Look At The Personality And Attitude Of The New Super Eaglesh Manager Jose Peseiro

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
Elegbete TV: A Look At The Personality And Attitude Of The New Super Eaglesh Manager Jose Peseiro

Post by iworo »

A Look At The Personality And Attitude Of The New Super Eagles Manager Jose Peseiro & Social Media.

[media]
[/media]
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Elegbete TV: A Look At The Personality And Attitude Of The New Super Eaglesh Manager Jose Peseiro

Post by jette1 »

Nonsense rant
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Elegbete TV: A Look At The Personality And Attitude Of The New Super Eaglesh Manager Jose Peseiro

Post by Enugu II »

Ages of difference from the self deprecation of Gernot Rohr in which Nigeria was never good, always learning, always deferring, always bowing, always uncertain, always looking up to.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Who is that DADA guy? Was he a former player?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Undertaker wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:05 pm Who is that DADA guy? Was he a former player?
I think he is Uncle Cellular's son or brother or someone really close with the way he emphasized 'handlers' :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

YemiBrazil wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:11 pm
Undertaker wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:05 pm Who is that DADA guy? Was he a former player?
I think he is Uncle Cellular's son or brother or someone really close with the way he emphasized 'handlers' :lol:
Which one of dem be the dada guy? Both of dem dey wear dada.

But I agree with Elegbete, that press statement via Twitter na di kind areaboy engllish Pinnick will construct. An overgrown Areaboy.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Cellular wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:15 pm

But I agree with Elegbete, that press statement via Twitter na di kind areaboy engllish Pinnick will construct. An overgrown Areaboy.
:lol: :lol: Even if it's from Pinnick, we like am like that.

We don't want any timidity and all these oyinbo gentleman anymore. We no be gentleman at all (Copyright and respect to Eleniyan himself), we are cocky people, we make mouth and that's why we work very hard to justify our 'mouth' on matchday since we know there is no hiding place after making mouth. That is Nigeria, let's stop pretending and go back to who we are, and if we fail we try again but anytime we go down, we go down fighting like hell :rotf:

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

YemiBrazil wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:20 pm

We don't want any timidity and all these oyinbo gentleman anymore. We no be gentleman at all (Copyright and respect to Eleniyan himself), we are cocky people, we make mouth and that's why we work very hard to justify our 'mouth' on matchday since we know there is no hiding place after making mouth. That is Nigeria, let's stop pretending and go back to who we are, and if we fail we try again but anytime we go down, we go down fighting like hell :rotf:
Finally sontin me and yous agree on. E mean say I have rethink my position.

I don't like timidity.

Not when everyone is coming to take your head off and humble you.

When you get dem pipu, beat dem well well so they will go and tell dia pipu say nobe only mouth we get... we fit handle bizness too.

**** almost succeeded in pussifying our pipu... toking about we are learning.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Cellular wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:34 pm

I don't like timidity.

When you get dem pipu, beat dem well well so they will go and tell dia pipu say nobe only mouth we get... we fit handle bizness too.

We have always been on the same page on that one especially with Rohr from his early days with SE :mrgreen:

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You told me you did not go to the Ecuador game because you don't like Buhari. So that wasn't the real reason eh?
Cellular wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:34 pm

I don't like timidity.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

1naija wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:23 pm You told me you did not go to the Ecuador game because you don't like Buhari. So that wasn't the real reason eh?

He must have spoken to you and your crew... you know, the lack of JB having critical thinkers. :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

But you can’t be fighting like hell wearing brazier
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

The one dey they talk too much. The one wey sey him be former houseboy of Gernot Rohr! The guy in blue!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

jette1 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:24 am

But you can’t be fighting like hell wearing brazier
:lol: :lol: Uncle, we don't expect you to do that - you can always do your own fighting in your brazier cheering the team on from the seating areas for the fans. The players will get the job done on the green grass :mrgreen: