Is OKOYE on the Brink?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Is OKOYE on the Brink?

Post by Damunk »

pindal123 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:33 am According to this article Okoye wasn' t inhured but he just refused to play for Super Eagles!
Does this mean he doesn't care about Super Eagles, and his aim was just to reach international notoriety and go to the world cup?
:rotf:
See quantum leap of logic!!!!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Another Boateng.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pindal123 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:06 pm
Lolly wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:07 am
pindal123 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:33 am According to this article Okoye wasn' t inhured but he just refused to play for Super Eagles!
Does this mean he doesn't care about Super Eagles, and his aim was just to reach international notoriety and go to the world cup?
Or maybe he still needs more time to recover from the abuse and death threats he received for letting us down against Tunisia?
Ahaha are you saying that he may take death threats seriously? :lol:

Anyway Uzoho may have received the same threats for letting us down against Ghana and he has been avaible from the following match! :taunt:
... and so, maybe Uzoho is more committed to our cause and so is ready to do his best for the team
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

See how mere speculation based on little or nothing has now become established 'fact' and people are running with it as if they stole akara from iya'lakara at Junction! :rotf:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Undertaker wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:56 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:43 pm Okoye and Uzoho are our top Goalkeepers. I would add Nwosu in the mix and start letting him train with the senior team. We don't need baskets in the National team if you know what I mean.
Top wey tin? They are both below average and terrible at blocking anything 30 years away from goal!
I don't know if any human can block something that far away from them... :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Lolly wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:07 am
Or maybe he still needs more time to recover from the abuse and death threats he received for letting us down against Tunisia?
He has a lot of growing up to do.

Na una way rush am to the big boys level I blame.

I hope he remains playing for small clubs with no ambition... so he won't have to deal with the pressure of high expectations.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Simply reach out to his club or his club manager if serious about trying to reach him.? After all the communications out to be formal and not one of those - “how you dey”
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Maduka has had a rough stretch over the last yr and some but I believe he’ll bounce back as a better goalie. He rose so fast from nothing to SE goalie that it seemed inevitable that he’ll have some catching up to do. A new season will start in a few months and bring him new hope.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:30 pm Maduka has had a rough stretch over the last yr and some but I believe he’ll bounce back as a better goalie. He rose so fast from nothing to SE goalie that it seemed inevitable that he’ll have some catching up to do. A new season will start in a few months and bring him new hope.
Unfortunately, at the expense of NIGERIA.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:22 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:30 pm Maduka has had a rough stretch over the last yr and some but I believe he’ll bounce back as a better goalie. He rose so fast from nothing to SE goalie that it seemed inevitable that he’ll have some catching up to do. A new season will start in a few months and bring him new hope.
Chief, you put heavy blame on Maduka but I am yet to hear you take any blame for advising on the same disastrous measures the NFF took that got us our double DNQ.

All of una don clean mouth, siddon look. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:42 pm
Enugu II wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:22 pm
Chief, you put heavy blame on Maduka but I am yet to hear you take any blame for advising on the same disastrous measures the NFF took that got us our double DNQ.

All of una don clean mouth, siddon look. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Me, I dey deal with reality. LOL. Maybe I for blame NFF for not appointing Amuneke for our WC finals when we lost out to Argentina and Croatia. We for reach quarters, in my opinion and my contact with Ifa. As you remember, we both have dabbled in ifalogy. You no gree?
Last edited by Enugu II on Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

You and your boyfriend Okoye can go where the sun dont shine. Fuuk off. Both of you are useless. :sleep: :boo: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

A blind okoye with one arm injured is 1000 times better than the Israeli league basket. In fact, inviting the basket to the SE as the third goalkeeper is equivalent to inviting only 2 goalkeepers. Only a piss poor agent will think otherwise.
bret- hart wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:21 pm
You and your boyfriend Okoye can go where the sun dont shine. Fuuk off. Both of you are useless. :sleep: :boo: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:22 am A blind okoye with one arm injured is 1000 times better than the Israeli league basket. In fact, inviting the basket to the SE as the third goalkeeper is equivalent to inviting only 2 goalkeepers. Only a piss poor agent will think otherwise.
bret- hart wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:21 pm
Useless always attracts useless. Your club Raw Sewage united is useless, Your players are Noble and Akpeyi are useless, and you yourself are useless. I will tell you for free that Okoye will not hack it is Israel. They will chase him out of there like he is a Palestinian terrorist. Now brace yourself for the beat down your useless team is going to receive in Tanganyika :bump: :mrgreen:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

wiseone wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:09 am
Congrats to the lad.