Still on Ahmed Musa's presence

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Still on Ahmed Musa's presence

Post by maceo4 »

But gotta admit he did very well, we only had 5 goals when he came in and he was involved in like 4 of the remaining 5 we scored. I don’t like him on the team either but he did well
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

I’m tired of busting a vein about Musa’s inclusion. It is what it is at this point. If they say Musa must stay, then Shehu has to go. A guys like Ebuehi can’t be getting ignored. It’s strange that for a backup RB, he has played in our last 2 games including the crucial WCQ against Ghana.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:04 am But gotta admit he did very well, we only had 5 goals when he came in and he was involved in like 4 of the remaining 5 we scored. I don’t like him on the team either but he did well
Anyone would have looked good… an entirely home based team would have looked good… against São Tomé🤔🙂❗️

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:12 pm
maceo4 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:04 am But gotta admit he did very well, we only had 5 goals when he came in and he was involved in like 4 of the remaining 5 we scored. I don’t like him on the team either but he did well
Anyone would have looked good… an entirely home based team would have looked good… against São Tomé🤔🙂❗️

Cheers.
He came in and created 4-5 goals, that’s more than just looking good, he was the catalyst for us running up the score with good decision making and accurate passing/timing of the pass. Things that kept failing before he came in. I don’t like the bobo but give credit where due…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:15 pm

Cheers.
He came in and created 4-5 goals, that’s more than just looking good, he was the catalyst for us running up the score with good decision making and accurate passing/timing of the pass. Things that kept failing before he came in. I don’t like the bobo but give credit where due…
😀Yeah Musa played well but come on, we were already 5 goals up when he came in. He had a hand in Moffi’s goal having passed the ball to Sanusi who then assisted Moffi. He then assisted Osimhen twice. A good day at the office for him❗️

Cheers.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Cheers.
Created 4-5 goals ? LMFAO.

Serious exaggeration.

Sao Tome was falling apart the more the score ran up.

making a SIMPLE PASS in a chain of passes that leads to a goal is not "creating a goal"

He played well AGAINST SAO TOME but abeg calm down.

This is a guy who regularly gets subbed on and simply passes the ball to the opponents.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

You keep getting duped by Ahmed Musa. He will give you 1 "Messi" like performance every 10 games. Thats his MO. Dude is rubbish most of the time so its time to bring in fresh blood.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

We've stopped raising allegations of the coach being an agent or being bribed each time a player we don't like is picked. Somehow we have cast spells to keep away the agents and spivs that were holding us back even though with the huge amounts flying around club football today, agent-ing and spiv-ery are having a field day every where else. Sadly, these spells have also killed our ability to surprise our opponents with a new "Jesos" Aghahowa, Obinna Nsofor, or even a Sunday Mba at will for each new AFCON.

We have now moved on to some nebulous form of sectionalism which may be a different reincarnation of a shadowy "Igbo mafia" that included members from Edo and North-Central Regions, both well known at motor park paraga stands as hotbeds of Igbo conspirators.

Nevertheless we're making progress, one day we will get to the promised land.
Advocating rational thought since 1987
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:32 pm

Cheers.
Created 4-5 goals ? LMFAO.

Serious exaggeration.

Sao Tome was falling apart the more the score ran up.

making a SIMPLE PASS in a chain of passes that leads to a goal is not "creating a goal"

He played well AGAINST SAO TOME but abeg calm down.

This is a guy who regularly gets subbed on and simply passes the ball to the opponents.
Lol haters gone hate, but I agree with you lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:26 am
You keep getting duped by Ahmed Musa. He will give you 1 "Messi" like performance every 10 games. Thats his MO. Dude is rubbish most of the time so its time to bring in fresh blood.
You right.
Super Eagus 4 Life!