Picnic, go and deploy a solid plan for our Super Falcons

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Picnic, go and deploy a solid plan for our Super Falcons

Post by Bigpokey24 »

We are not going to the WC to sell akara. you best go start planning some serious program for them.. they've done better than that over paid Super Eagles
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Picnic, go and deploy a solid plan for our Super Falcons

Post by Gotti »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:08 pm We are not going to the WC to sell akara. you best go start planning some serious program for them.. they done better than that over paid Super Eagles
We play the US twice in September - that's a good START...
For 2015 WC, we played ZERO friendlies between qualification in 2014 and arriving at the WC!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Gotti wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:46 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:08 pm We are not going to the WC to sell akara. you best go start planning some serious program for them.. they done better than that over paid Super Eagles
We play the US twice in September - that's a good START...
For 2015 WC, we played ZERO friendlies between qualification in 2014 and arriving at the WC!
You are correct. I think they only played some u-15 boys once they arrived at the tournament or something like that.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

The same team I saw hold on for dear life in the last 20 mins against Cameroon wrestlers? Let's wait to see their World cup group in Australia/New Zealand first before I make my predictions! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Undertaker wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:22 pmThe same team I saw hold on for dear life in the last 20 mins against Cameroon wrestlers? Let's wait to see their World cup group in Australia/New Zealand first before I make my predictions! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Some Nigerians cannot help their negativity gene... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fortunately, most understand that a football game is more than just "the last 20 mins".

Football teams are NOT static, and a year is a virtual LIFETIME in football. Injured players like Esther Okoronkwo and LB/LM Patricia George will be back (and don't forget Asisat Oshoala) will be back with a full league season under the belt. As will players like Chinwendu Ihezuo, who was quarantined in Wuhan China by Covid regulations (as well as Desire Oparanozie, if she is in form). Several of the best U20 Falconets (Tosin Demehin, Deborah Ajibola, Esther Onyenezide, and perhaps even Flourish Sabastine, Rofiat Imuran, and Mercy Idoko, etc.) would ideally be stepping up into the mix after their own U20 WWC in Costa Rica next month (skipper Demehin had already made her Super Falcons debut during the US tour last year, and performed quite well). Other players like Rosa Ariyo (signed by Anderlecht for the upcoming season) or perhaps Onyinyechi Zogg, Charity Adule (Eibar, Spain), Amanda Mbadi, or simply emerging new players (like Chinonyerem Macleans did in playing her way into this WAFCON squad) could come into sharper focus and consideration.

Let's just pray for GOOD HEALTH and an INJURY-FREE pool of players...
And the Falcons should ideally be relatively competitive at the WWC. Best wishes to them!!
Last edited by Gotti on Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Gotti wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:02 am
Undertaker wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:22 pmThe same team I saw hold on for dear life in the last 20 mins against Cameroon wrestlers? Let's wait to see their World cup group in Australia/New Zealand first before I make my predictions! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Fortunately, most understand that a football game is more than just "the last 20 mins".

Football teams are NOT static, and a year is a virtual LIFETIME in football. Injured players like Esther Okoronkwo will be back (and don't forget Asisat Oshoala) will be back with a full league season under the belt. As will players like Chinwendu Ihezuo, who was quarantined in Wuhan China by Covid regulations (as well as Desire Oparanozie, if she is in form). Several of the best U20 Falconets (Demehin, Ajibola, Onyenezide, Sabastine, etc.) would ideally be stepping up into the mix after their own U20 WWC in Costa Rica next month (skipper Demehin had already made her Super Falcons debut during the US tour last year, and performed quite well). Other players like Rosa Ariyo (signed by Anderlecht for the upcoming season) or perhaps Onyinyechi Zogg, or simply emerging new players (like Macleans did in playing her way into this WAFCON squad) could come into sharper focus and consideration.

And the Falcons should ideally be relatively competitive at the WWC. Best wishes to them!!
Gotti,

Thx for this article (post) of yours. You made me realize we have a lot of up-coming lady-players who are capable of coming into the Super-falcons' team and do a good job.

Equally important, I never knew there is an up coming (U20) world cup tournament in Costa Rica next month and we qualified for it.

I look forward to watching some of their games if schedule permits
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Odas wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:27 am

Football teams are NOT static, and a year is a virtual LIFETIME in football. Injured players like Esther Okoronkwo will be back (and don't forget Asisat Oshoala) will be back with a full league season under the belt. As will players like Chinwendu Ihezuo, who was quarantined in Wuhan China by Covid regulations (as well as Desire Oparanozie, if she is in form). Several of the best U20 Falconets (Demehin, Ajibola, Onyenezide, Sabastine, etc.) would ideally be stepping up into the mix after their own U20 WWC in Costa Rica next month (skipper Demehin had already made her Super Falcons debut during the US tour last year, and performed quite well). Other players like Rosa Ariyo (signed by Anderlecht for the upcoming season) or perhaps Onyinyechi Zogg, or simply emerging new players (like Macleans did in playing her way into this WAFCON squad) could come into sharper focus and consideration.

Gotti,

Thx for this article (post) of yours. You made me realize we have a lot of up-coming lady-players who are capable of coming into the Super-falcons' team and do a good job.

Equally important, I never knew there is an up coming (U20) world cup tournament in Costa Rica next month and we qualified for it.

Odas, you'll be pleasantly suprised. This U20 is VERY GOOD. Go review their qualifiers and check out some of their clips on youtube. Florish Sebastine, Esther Onyenezide, Abiodun Deborah, etc are real class players with some high football IQ. I expect quarterfinals at the very least for this team but I'm confident they may shock the world as the 2014 team did.

The above is the 1st & 2nd leg of their final qualifying round against Senegal.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Adisboy wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:54 am

Gotti,

Odas, you'll be pleasantly suprised. This U20 is VERY GOOD. Go review their qualifiers and check out some of their clips on youtube. Florish Sebastine, Esther Onyenezide, Abiodun Deborah, etc are real class players with some high football IQ. I expect quarterfinals at the very least for this team but I'm confident they may shock the world as the 2014 team did.

Adisboy,

Thx for sharing these clips. like I previously said, I hope to watch a few of their world cup games next month. I never knew we have such a quality team that qualified for the U20 world cup, nor did I know there is a tournament next month in Costa Rica
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Adisboy wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:54 am

Gotti,

omo see ball. I think why our girls are so good, they practice with a lot of guys . i watched Asisat doc and the coach found her when she was playing vs boys etc
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

FC Robo gave us Super Zee and RASH .. omo that Mushin club dey produce ballers sha... nothing better pass EKO
SuperEagles