Sebastien Haller: Striker leaves Borussia Dortmund training camp after testicular tumour found

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Sebastien Haller: Striker leaves Borussia Dortmund training camp after testicular tumour found

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62215464

Sebastien Haller has left Borussia Dortmund's pre-season training camp in Switzerland after a tumour was found in his testicle, says the German club.

The 28-year-old Ivory Coast international recently joined the Bundesliga side from Dutch club Ajax.

Dortmund said Haller "complained that he felt unwell after training on Monday" and, following medical tests, "a testicular tumour" was discovered.

Further examinations will now take place "over the coming days".

"This news today came as a shock to Sebastien Haller and everyone else," said Dortmund sporting director Sebastian Kehl.

"The entire BVB family hopes that Sebastien makes a full recovery as soon as possible and that we can give him a hug again soon.

"We'll do everything in our power to ensure that he receives the best possible treatment
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sebastien Haller: Striker leaves Borussia Dortmund training camp after testicular tumour found

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I pray they can fix this and he heals quickly. The guy just got a second chance after Ajax saved him from the failure at west ham :(
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sebastien Haller: Striker leaves Borussia Dortmund training camp after testicular tumour found

Post by maceo4 »

Praying for the bobo!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

He will be well. Amen . In Yeshua's name
SuperEagles

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Whatever the pathology, the accessibility of premium level healthcare will ensure swift diagnosis and the gold standard in treatments.

Out of curiosity, are such statements as “I will pray for…” actualised or just idiomatic expressions?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:19 am I pray they can fix this and he heals quickly. The guy just got a second chance after Ajax saved him from the failure at west ham :(
Did he fail at West Ham.

He looked to me like a very good player who was just going through playing under the typical British manager Alan Pardew vs Tevez/Mascherano.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

benteke wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:13 am
Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:19 am I pray they can fix this and he heals quickly. The guy just got a second chance after Ajax saved him from the failure at west ham :(
Did he fail at West Ham.

He looked to me like a very good player who was just going through playing under the typical British manager Alan Pardew vs Tevez/Mascherano.
In the words of Haller himself ..also the maths may tell the same thing purchased for 45M quid and sold 13 months later for 20 M quid :(
Source'
https://www.football.london/west-ham-un ... s-23190338
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:09 pm
benteke wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:13 am
Did he fail at West Ham.

In the words of Haller himself ..also the maths may tell the same thing purchased for 45M quid and sold 13 months later for 20 M quid :(
Source'
https://www.football.london/west-ham-un ... s-23190338
In the article he says he was brought in by Manuel Pellegrini, and then in came David Moyes who played a totally different system and also preferred Michail Antonio.
That's what i suspected and what i was implying in my post.

Thanks for the article.

Hope the guy gets well soon.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Lesson: Guys, drop your hangups and check your balls regularly.
Just like women are encouraged to check their breasts.

Testicular cancer nor dey play o. By the time you start experiencing symptoms, it might be too late. It is generally very aggressive. Any strange lump, see your doctor. Hopefully, it’s just a cyst or at worst a benign growth.

We pray Halley’s tumor is also benign.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles