Nigeria vs Zambia (0-1)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Thunder
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria vs Zambia (0-1)

Post by Thunder »

lacidi wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:31 pm I still ask, how is this coach an upgrade to our local coaches?
At least, he’s been encouraging & inviting players of Nigerian origin into the fold.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

lacidi wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:40 pm
Odas wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:38 pm
lacidi wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:34 pm
Odas wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:33 pm
lacidi wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:31 pm I still ask, how is this coach an upgrade to our local coaches?
Bros, what deficiencies do you see of him?
How has he improved the team?
Aaaaah, why are you asking me? I don't know and hence I asked you. Thus, please what is missing, bro?
Well we won it the last two times with local coaches
Well, when you have people who are always traveling to Oyiboland for everything, any local personnel is easily over-looked and ... Thus, if you are correct, we got what we bargained for.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
cruxifixoy2k
Egg
Egg

Post by cruxifixoy2k »

Not only the coach even some of the foreign born players drafted are not good enough especially Onumonu and Alozie. I dont see what they bring to the team.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I think we've lost this game, which is quite unfortunate. Kai, a 'whole' we!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Odas wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:41 pm
cruxifixoy2k wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:38 pm I honestly don't see wia the goal will come from for the falcons. This is a team that us poorly coached. They dont have any idea how to break down Zambian defence
Hmm, okaaaaaaaay!
You seem to just want to support this coach. If this was a local coach, will you say he has done well with this team?
The team finds it hard creating chances. They play around in the middle but have no idea what to do with the ball. We played much better than this under our local coaches. Why are we paying this guy and his assistant in hard currency when our local female coaches have achieved better with meager pay?
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Thunder wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:41 pm
At least, he’s been encouraging & inviting players of Nigerian origin into the fold.
To what effect?
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

cruxifixoy2k wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:44 pm
Not only the coach even some of the foreign born players drafted are not good enough especially Onumonu and Alozie. I dont see what they bring to the team.
Suggested alternatives, bro? :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Odas wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:37 pm If we lose this 'third place' game, it means we will be returning home with nothing, excepting the World-cup tournament qualification. To me, it will be the worse WAFCON tournament we've ever had, though we have about six (6) REGULARS of our ladies missing.
You are exactly right; Wao !! how did pull that out
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

lacidi wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:46 pm
Odas wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:41 pm
cruxifixoy2k wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:38 pm I honestly don't see wia the goal will come from for the falcons. This is a team that us poorly coached. They dont have any idea how to break down Zambian defence
Hmm, okaaaaaaaay!
You seem to just want to support this coach. If this was a local coach, will you say he has done well with this team?
The team finds it hard creating chances. They play around in the middle but have no idea what to do with the ball. We played much better than this under our local coaches. Why are we paying this guy and his assistant in hard currency when our local female coaches have achieved better with meager pay?
Support the coach as how? What did I say to suggest I am leaning toward supporting the coach? I don't know much about him and I don't care at all, except I want us to win and such is NOT happening.

On the other hand, why are you attacking the coach? Did he employ himself?
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

lacidi wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:48 pm
To what effect? The best players we had in this tournament are still the locally bred ones. I don't mind foreign grown players, but they have to be better and deliver. We went to the tournament with only 2 local league players.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:49 pm
Odas wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:37 pm If we lose this 'third place' game, it means we will be returning home with nothing, excepting the World-cup tournament qualification. To me, it will be the worse WAFCON tournament we've ever had, though we have about six (6) REGULARS of our ladies missing
You are exactly right; Wao !! how did pull that out
Pull what out?
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

We should sack this guy and go back to how we have always played. This is a total waste of money.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damn, we lost. Well, I am OUT of here.
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Coach Randy is become a rohr... :(
He offers nothing new. We need a new coach for the World Cup.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Congratulations to Pinnick!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I am pissed. We've never lost to all these 'yeye' teams before. I don't care how much improvement they (other teams) have made, we still should be able to beat them.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Odas wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:43 pm
Aaaaah, why are you asking me? I don't know and hence I asked you. Thus, please what is missing, bro?
Well, when you have people who are always traveling to Oyiboland for everything, any local personnel is easily over-looked and ... Thus, if you are correct, we got what we bargained for.
I don’t see how you can judge the coach. When you have 6 players missing due to injuries and suspensions, you played 120mins of football and you didn’t train due to unpaid match bonuses…how they hell are you supposed to win against a decent side.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Pinnick ruined this team with his oyibo mentality. The man has an inferiority complex. Anything oyibo is better
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cellular wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:54 pm Congratulations to Pinnick!
Yeah! I think Pinnink needs to go too and when going, he should take coach Randy with him. Why kind of 'nonsense ingredient;' is this?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

His results and the general team play have shown that he is not better.

But watching our team (both men and women) play, we need to do something about our decision-making process.

Sometimes I wonder what the heck are they thinking about when they make some plays...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Abegi, give me a break, it has NOTHING to do with him...
We have been after players of Nigerian ancestry (Courtney Dike, Imabong, etc.) well before Coach Randy!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

packerland wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:55 pm
I don’t see how you can judge the coach. When you have 6 players missing due to injuries and suspensions, you played 120mins of football and you didn’t train due to unpaid match bonuses…how they hell are you supposed to win against a decent side.
The bottomline is the local coaches won and he lost. Florence was sacked because she didn't stop her players from protesting over unpaid bonus. So what has changed?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

packerland wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:55 pm
... but what format has he been playing? When you have six (6) first teams members missing like we do, can you - as a coach - not change formation? Why this 4-3-3 all the time, even when other coaches are waiting for you to deploy is against them?

In all, I am NOT against the coach, or for him. I am NEUTRAL
Last edited by Odas on Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.