Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
User avatar
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 10482
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Location: Canada
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Siddonlook11 »

This market has gone bonkers !! so Everton is paying 33.4 M pounds for a 20 year old midfielder with no prem experience plus addons faaaaa. ?

For real we better go buy that Tielemans for 23.5 million b/4 Leicester change their mind .
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
User avatar
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 35553
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:24 pm
cchinukw wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:34 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:39 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:00 am Arsenal has always been a demonic club. Not surprised by their actions here. And since that day their fans threw banana at Adebayor and Waffi came on here to support the racists against his own African brother, I realized who Arsenal fans truly are. Tufiakwa!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=151198&p=5791368#p5791368
Muhahahahahahahahaha!!!! Rank hypocrisy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chelsea FC fans have an ugly record and its official. Facts not emotions :lol: :lol: :lol:

The most racist fans in English football trying to act like saints :lol: :lol: Enough with the fake outrage :laugh:
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chelsea-suppo ... e-home-405
In America, they call this "whataboutism," a behavior often exhibited by Trump and his followers.

Are you willing to discuss the banana thrown at your brother?
For someone so incensed at another while ignoring the enemy at the door, this your reply smacks of wilful blindness.

You lot are ignoring your blindspot shouting fire at someone else's yard when an inferno is raging in yours. :laugh:

Chelsea fans are the most racist in England. That should be concerning seeing they have the record.

This smacks of fake outrage and I really can't take you seriously :rotf:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Summary of Buhari APC govt (2015 - current) Government of excuses, by excuses and for excuses.

VP Osinbajo - 'I want to continue with Buhari's legacy' (APC Candidate Declaration Speech)
User avatar
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 65808
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by ohenhen1 »

There are also a lot of racist Arsenal fans.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
User avatar
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 65808
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by ohenhen1 »

They need to fire Edu and the entire management. It is criminal to sell Leno for 3 MP. Arsenal is a business not a charity.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Posts: 4278
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Sleaky72 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:00 pm They need to fire Edu and the entire management. It is criminal to sell Leno for 3 MP. Arsenal is a business not a charity.
Are you just begging for attention .
Take a quaalude and enjoy the season.
Damn
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 19961
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by danfo driver »

I am NOT a Chelsea fan. Would you like to discuss the banana thrown at your brother by Arsenal fans?

cchinukw wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:03 am
danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:24 pm
cchinukw wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:34 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:39 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:00 am Arsenal has always been a demonic club. Not surprised by their actions here. And since that day their fans threw banana at Adebayor and Waffi came on here to support the racists against his own African brother, I realized who Arsenal fans truly are. Tufiakwa!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=151198&p=5791368#p5791368
Muhahahahahahahahaha!!!! Rank hypocrisy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chelsea FC fans have an ugly record and its official. Facts not emotions :lol: :lol: :lol:

The most racist fans in English football trying to act like saints :lol: :lol: Enough with the fake outrage :laugh:
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chelsea-suppo ... e-home-405
In America, they call this "whataboutism," a behavior often exhibited by Trump and his followers.

Are you willing to discuss the banana thrown at your brother?
For someone so incensed at another while ignoring the enemy at the door, this your reply smacks of wilful blindness.

You lot are ignoring your blindspot shouting fire at someone else's yard when an inferno is raging in yours. :laugh:

Chelsea fans are the most racist in England. That should be concerning seeing they have the record.

This smacks of fake outrage and I really can't take you seriously :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 35553
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:14 pm I am NOT a Chelsea fan. Would you like to discuss the banana thrown at your brother by Arsenal fans?

cchinukw wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:03 am
danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:24 pm
cchinukw wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:34 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:39 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:00 am Arsenal has always been a demonic club. Not surprised by their actions here. And since that day their fans threw banana at Adebayor and Waffi came on here to support the racists against his own African brother, I realized who Arsenal fans truly are. Tufiakwa!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=151198&p=5791368#p5791368
Muhahahahahahahahaha!!!! Rank hypocrisy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chelsea FC fans have an ugly record and its official. Facts not emotions :lol: :lol: :lol:

The most racist fans in English football trying to act like saints :lol: :lol: Enough with the fake outrage :laugh:
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chelsea-suppo ... e-home-405
In America, they call this "whataboutism," a behavior often exhibited by Trump and his followers.

Are you willing to discuss the banana thrown at your brother?
For someone so incensed at another while ignoring the enemy at the door, this your reply smacks of wilful blindness.

You lot are ignoring your blindspot shouting fire at someone else's yard when an inferno is raging in yours. :laugh:

Chelsea fans are the most racist in England. That should be concerning seeing they have the record.

This smacks of fake outrage and I really can't take you seriously :rotf:
Let's start first with the worst racist fanbase in English footie. We may learn some more valuable lessons.
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... 9633304814
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Summary of Buhari APC govt (2015 - current) Government of excuses, by excuses and for excuses.

VP Osinbajo - 'I want to continue with Buhari's legacy' (APC Candidate Declaration Speech)
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 19961
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by danfo driver »

So you want to wit before you discuss the banana that was thrown at your brother?

Is your brother not important to be discussed urgently?

Are you more concerned about those who threw the banana, than you are about your brother?
cchinukw wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:12 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:14 pm I am NOT a Chelsea fan. Would you like to discuss the banana thrown at your brother by Arsenal fans?

cchinukw wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:03 am
danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:24 pm
cchinukw wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:34 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:39 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:00 am Arsenal has always been a demonic club. Not surprised by their actions here. And since that day their fans threw banana at Adebayor and Waffi came on here to support the racists against his own African brother, I realized who Arsenal fans truly are. Tufiakwa!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=151198&p=5791368#p5791368
Muhahahahahahahahaha!!!! Rank hypocrisy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chelsea FC fans have an ugly record and its official. Facts not emotions :lol: :lol: :lol:

The most racist fans in English football trying to act like saints :lol: :lol: Enough with the fake outrage :laugh:
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chelsea-suppo ... e-home-405
In America, they call this "whataboutism," a behavior often exhibited by Trump and his followers.

Are you willing to discuss the banana thrown at your brother?
For someone so incensed at another while ignoring the enemy at the door, this your reply smacks of wilful blindness.

You lot are ignoring your blindspot shouting fire at someone else's yard when an inferno is raging in yours. :laugh:

Chelsea fans are the most racist in England. That should be concerning seeing they have the record.

This smacks of fake outrage and I really can't take you seriously :rotf:
Let's start first with the worst racist fanbase in English footie. We may learn some more valuable lessons.
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... 9633304814
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 65808
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by ohenhen1 »

Outgoings

Balogun ;loan to Reim in Ligue one.
Patino loan to Blackpool
Tavarez loan to Marseile
Guendouzi 10 MP to Marseile
Mavrapanos 3 MP to Stutgart
Lacazette end of contrct to Lyon
Okonkwo loan to Crewe Alexander
Moller loan to some club in Germany
Rekik loan to some to club in Holland




Rumors
Torrerra to Galatasary 7 MP
Belerin contract termintion
Mari to AC Milan
Pepe to NewCastle

This is dreadful business.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 19961
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by danfo driver »

Hi Lovelies and Racists!

When are we doing the watching party? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 35553
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:31 pm So you want to wit before you discuss the banana that was thrown at your brother?

Is your brother not important to be discussed urgently?

Are you more concerned about those who threw the banana, than you are about your brother?
I couldn't give 2 fingers about Adebayor.

All you need do is track his attitude at all the clubs that he played at post Arsenal for genuine feedback.

Arsenal was one of the first English clubs to field black players- FACT.

Still a club of the streets and maintains a strong connection with it's immediate London community through its outreaches - FACT.

Adebayor is not the onlyblack player to have featured for Arsenal. One of our greatest Thierry Henry is immortalised with a statue outside the Arsenal grounds - FACT.

The invincibles were packed with loads of black players - FACT.

Inspite of what you ans BigP think about Arsenal, Chelsea's fanbase are officually the English Premiership's most racist. - FACT

Your fake outrage can be shot further with some more Ogbumigwes than are necessary but at this point sir, I find it necessary to rest my case.

However as a lawyer you may want to progress to the court of appeal. :drool:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Summary of Buhari APC govt (2015 - current) Government of excuses, by excuses and for excuses.

VP Osinbajo - 'I want to continue with Buhari's legacy' (APC Candidate Declaration Speech)
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Eagle
Eagle
Posts: 96725
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:55 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:31 pm So you want to wit before you discuss the banana that was thrown at your brother?

Is your brother not important to be discussed urgently?

Are you more concerned about those who threw the banana, than you are about your brother?
I couldn't give 2 fingers about Adebayor.

All you need do is track his attitude at all the clubs that he played at post Arsenal for genuine feedback.

Arsenal was one of the first English clubs to field black players- FACT.

Still a club of the streets and maintains a strong connection with it's immediate London community through its outreaches - FACT.

Adebayor is not the onlyblack player to have featured for Arsenal. One of our greatest Thierry Henry is immortalised with a statue outside the Arsenal grounds - FACT.

The invincibles were packed with loads of black players - FACT.

Inspite of what you ans BigP think about Arsenal, Chelsea's fanbase are officually the English Premiership's most racist. - FACT

Your fake outrage can be shot further with some more Ogbumigwes than are necessary but at this point sir, I find it necessary to rest my case.

However as a lawyer you may want to progress to the court of appeal. :drool:
Did any Chelsea fan throw banana at any African player in the EPL? we have it on Video assanal fans throwing banana at a Nigerian named Sheyi Adebayo from Oshun State who played for Togo

Image

here Adebayo was showing gratitude to assanal fans, but they showed their true colors


the fact is assanal fans went to tesco and purchased bananas , then travelled to the Stadium, this was premeditated . They've been planning it for weeks /months

you can even see one trying to throw a chair
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 19961
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by danfo driver »

Understood! So, could you sit on two fingers of your fellow racist Arsenal fans? :D
cchinukw wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:55 am
I couldn't give 2 fingers about Adebayor.

All you need do is track his attitude at all the clubs that he played at post Arsenal for genuine feedback.

Arsenal was one of the first English clubs to field black players- FACT.

Still a club of the streets and maintains a strong connection with it's immediate London community through its outreaches - FACT.

Adebayor is not the onlyblack player to have featured for Arsenal. One of our greatest Thierry Henry is immortalised with a statue outside the Arsenal grounds - FACT.

The invincibles were packed with loads of black players - FACT.

Inspite of what you ans BigP think about Arsenal, Chelsea's fanbase are officually the English Premiership's most racist. - FACT

Your fake outrage can be shot further with some more Ogbumigwes than are necessary but at this point sir, I find it necessary to rest my case.

However as a lawyer you may want to progress to the court of appeal. :drool:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 39856
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by kajifu »

Danfo i see you are not letting it go.
Please for my sake can you allow us win today?
Thanks as always,i know your hand are tied but for my sake let beloved win the first game today.
Tough task i appreciate and understand if you refused to grant beloved 3 points today.
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 19961
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:45 pm Danfo i see you are not letting it go.
Please for my sake can you allow us win today?
Thanks as always,i know your hand are tied but for my sake let beloved win the first game today.
Tough task i appreciate and understand if you refused to grant beloved 3 points today.
Is Nnai Diopka Emelike Azuzu willing to do the right thing today? I have always been a very fair man and i am always open to break kola and crack open the schnapps! Will Emelike Azuakpu do what is necessary? Have you spoken to him? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 39856
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by kajifu »

Guys i don dey shake oooh.
We are in trouble,who will stop Zaha oooh,Oliseh and the rest ,Big Pat is looking at 3 points at home.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 39856
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:50 pm
kajifu wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:45 pm Danfo i see you are not letting it go.
Please for my sake can you allow us win today?
Thanks as always,i know your hand are tied but for my sake let beloved win the first game today.
Tough task i appreciate and understand if you refused to grant beloved 3 points today.
Is Nnai Diopka Emelike Azuzu willing to do the right thing today? I have always been a very fair man and i am always open to break kola and crack open the schnapps! Will Emelike Azuakpu do what is necessary? Have you spoken to him? :D
Oga Danfo those guys be curse or something,just do it for my sake allow the game be fair.Just free us.
lao can you change the top 4 prediction?You did not select us in top 5 come may 2023.
Thanks also can you tied Pep this time not to win the league?
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Eagle
Eagle
Posts: 96725
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assanal is scoring 4 goals today :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 16147
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Contact:
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Cito »

Stop embarrassing yourself with the groveling. Danfo abi na keke conductor has zero power to predict what happens to himself in the next sec. He has zero power to change the fortunes of his village 'choosing' game. :roll:
kajifu wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:45 pm Danfo i see you are not letting it go.
Please for my sake can you allow us win today?
Thanks as always,i know your hand are tied but for my sake let beloved win the first game today.
Tough task i appreciate and understand if you refused to grant beloved 3 points today.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Posts: 4278
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Sleaky72 »

Game day almost here.
My starting lineup would be:

Rams

White
Gabby
Saliba
Zinchy

Partey
Ode
El Neny

Martinelli
Jesus
Saka
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Eagle
Eagle
Posts: 96725
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:45 pm Stop embarrassing yourself with the groveling. Danfo abi na keke conductor has zero power to predict what happens to himself in the next sec. He has zero power to change the fortunes of his village 'choosing' game. :roll:
kajifu wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:45 pm Danfo i see you are not letting it go.
Please for my sake can you allow us win today?
Thanks as always,i know your hand are tied but for my sake let beloved win the first game today.
Tough task i appreciate and understand if you refused to grant beloved 3 points today.
see where this one come hide
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Posts: 5274
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:53 am
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Any links
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Posts: 4278
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Sleaky72 »

This Palace outfit has been our bogey team for way 2 long. Hope they don’t do it again. Selhurst Park will be rocking and I hope our lads are up for the fight.

Post Reply